Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) (1433 Views)

Elite Frustrating Buhari’s Reform Agenda —Agbakoba / Elite Frustrating Buhari’s Reform Agenda —agbakoba / How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by agabaI23(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
It is a tell of woes wherever you turn.
Everything written about this particular had nothing really positive to say except the tells of woes.

It is only positive when retold my APC propagandist especially the young who are following the trend created by Alex of NKPD or whatever.

What has changed? What is he going to do better? This guy refused a debate where he would have told us what changed.

He recently accepted that he accepted responsibility of all that happened under his watch but he has refused to apologise for his atrocities. Taking responsibilities of all that happened under his watch means that he agrees that he is the one who stole the N25B that got lost under him as the PTF Chairman and $2.8B that went missing as the pet commissioner.

In summary, it means that he has nothing to offer economically based on record
and he is corrupt based on record.

On what grounds are you (APC) projecting this guy?

GEJ is mile better than him. In fact it is an injustice to GEJ to compare him to GMB.

lalasticalala, ishilove, Seun
barcanista, Firefire, jmain, ellechrystal

1 Share

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by wjxavier(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2015
That is the more reason why we should vote for him again. Sail Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Shiifi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
wjxavier:
#things will change
#marching for change
#i have decided
#sai GMB/PYO
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by ellechrystal(f): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
wjxavier:
U guys think four years of trying a person is a joke?
According to u johna didn't do well, n should b given a chance, so is buhari, he didn't do well, n shouldn't b given a chance,
Johna isn't a saint, he has tried, Buhari is never an option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by parkhurst: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by wjxavier(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

According to u johna didn't do well, n should b given a chance, so is buhari, he didn't do well, n shouldn't b given a chance,

You missed my sacarsm big time. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by ellechrystal(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
wjxavier:

You missed my sacarsm big time. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Lol. Now I get u.naughty u
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by agabaI23(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

MS ellechrystal, your mind strong ooo
How body?
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by tuborme: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2015
All enterpreneurs are better off than they were in 2011, including me.

I employ more people, I run two companies, I am building a house and own more investments just because of the good business environment. To add, I am also married. #GEJwin #Godwin
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2015
My gross with Jonathan presidency is why his media crew allowed APC to intimidate the populace with lies and propaganda...

Sincerely; records show that entrepreneurs and business developers and even those into commerce and trading are FAR BETTER now under Jonathan than back in 1983/1985 under buhari...Creative and innovative ideas are doing well now; while some lazy chaps(annoyingly claiming graduates with no original or innovative or creative or cognitive reasoning) lie down at home waiting for stipends & screaming sai buhari...

Under buhari;
***businesses closed;
***companies folded;
***government sacked people;
***private employers downsized;
***essential commodities were scarce;
***railway collapsed;
***press died;
***unionism went into extinction;
***economy bled; inflation figures wasn't managed well; ***selective justice thrived; ethnic motivated trials upped;
***no new school or improvement in education sector;

***NOT A SINGLE SIGNATURE PROJECT IN 20MONTHS etc...

IF BUHARI FAILED IN HIS PRIME AS A LEADER; HOW WILL HE GET IT RIGHT NOW THAT HE'S TIRED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by agabaI23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
My gross with Jonathan presidency is why his media crew allowed APC to intimidate the populace with lies and propaganda...

Sincerely; records show that entrepreneurs and business developers and even those into commerce and trading are FAR BETTER now under Jonathan than back in 1983/1985 under buhari...Creative and innovative ideas are doing well now; while some lazy chaps(annoyingly claiming graduates with no original or innovative or creative or cognitive reasoning) lie down at home waiting for stipends & screaming sai buhari...

Under buhari;
***businesses closed;
***companies folded;
***government sacked people;
***private employers downsized;
***essential commodities were scarce;
***railway collapsed;
***press died;
***unionism went into extinction;
***economy bled; inflation figures wasn't managed well; ***selective justice thrived; ethnic motivated trials upped;
***no new school or improvement in education sector;

***NOT A SINGLE SIGNATURE PROJECT IN 20MONTHS etc...

IF BUHARI FAILED IN HIS PRIME AS A LEADER; HOW WILL HE GET IT RIGHT NOW THAT HE'S TIRED
I so much agree with you. The media group GEJ let him down and APC sold the world a dummy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About Major General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) / APC, Federal Lawmakers In Fresh Face-off / APC Will Be Glad If Ekwerenmadu Resigns, Says Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.