Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130678 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Georgematics:
nice points there but i think we kno better wit time, i kno u've done al those acts u just mention there and they lead u to d dread frnd zone and now u know beta, rite?. Girls! wen do we fully understand u? smh..

Lol, this won't make a girl like u (don't get me wrong) these mistakes will make her not to take you seriously.

These are not the strategies of attraction mistakes, they are just mistakes guys make that throw girls off.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
drlawizle:

Continue deceiving yourself ko....you're just afraid that men now know una password thus the quantity of maga go reduce for market

Lol, Sharp guy. Your head dey dia
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dolemite:

Ewww, keep your kisses to yourself Mr Know-it-all.

Hahahahahaha; chill girl...the kisses wasn't for you, I just squeezed it in there to make the sentence look fine. Na so you dey take rush kiss? Haba na

Take several seats.

By the way, watch out cos I'm going to be releasing more of stuffs like this. *winks*

Enough of the mentions. I'm done with you. Have an awesome day.

4 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by LewisO: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating

Next time do read before u make silly comments. undecided
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Dolemite(f): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hahahahahaha; chill girl...the kisses wasn't for you, I just squeezed it in there to make the sentence look fine. Na so you dey take rush kiss? Haba na

Take several seats.

By the way, watch out cos I'm going to be releasing more of stuffs like this. *winks*

Enough of the mentions. I'm done with you. Have an awesome day.

Just look at him! undecided I was done with you ages ago.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by iceberylin(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
wahzup, ur scarce oooo sad
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Lukesh88: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
cry
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by ggrin(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

wahzup, ur scarce oooo sad
still adapting to the weather here in thailand tho gringringrin
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Charles I followed your advice now my babe has broken up with me cry
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by stephenqueen: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dolemite:

mumu grin
Dolemite:

mumu

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by klark3: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
uyosolo:

True talk bro,it takes experience to agree wit d OP nd see his point of view...i ws a vry strict person b4 i met my delilah nd she enjoyd my demise nd made me hate myslf d more...cos even me did nt knw whr i ws headin to...i ws knwn as unpleasable,nd didnt send any lady or cudnt imagine behavin lik some foolish guys,bt wasnt my folly more,i cud imagine her nd her frnds sittin 2geda nd laughin at my demise...dey say a word is enouf 4d wise...esp 2 doz dats its stil early nd doz dat hv a 2nd chance...its ova a yr,nd i stil languishin in pains,hv seen all my joy nd hapines turn 2 a dead ocean...yet d feelins r stil had 2let go...i dnt even pray 4 my enemies 2be in my shoes...one day i wud tel d ful story *wipes tears frm eyes,puts up a fake smile nd continues work*
Broda u don't need to wallow in self pity, abi your own pass samson own? Just see it as part of the vicissitude u had to go through, to enable u face subsequent challenges. It happened once, no big deal, everyman u see out there have his own story.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Dolemite(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

mumu grin
mumu

Your second account, making and liking your own comments, how pathetic. sad
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by agoadiv(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lolsssss
Ikegift4real:
if Buhari wins osibanjo resigns for tinunu then u knw d rest.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by agoadiv(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who asked u?? angry
kuchikau:
...am having SEX now...I feel on top of the world
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by jerumax: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
uyosolo:

True talk bro,it takes experience to agree wit d OP nd see his point of view...i ws a vry strict person b4 i met my delilah nd she enjoyd my demise nd made me hate myslf d more...cos even me did nt knw whr i ws headin to...i ws knwn as unpleasable,nd didnt send any lady or cudnt imagine behavin lik some foolish guys,bt wasnt my folly more,i cud imagine her nd her frnds sittin 2geda nd laughin at my demise...dey say a word is enouf 4d wise...esp 2 doz dats its stil early nd doz dat hv a 2nd chance...its ova a yr,nd i stil languishin in pains,hv seen all my joy nd hapines turn 2 a dead ocean...yet d feelins r stil had 2let go...i dnt even pray 4 my enemies 2be in my shoes...one day i wud tel d ful story *wipes tears frm eyes,puts up a fake smile nd continues work*

Bros abeg tell us your story na? I don dey follow your comments since and im be like say them do you strong thing. Help the younger generation by sharing your full story.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by guyX(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
uyosolo:

true talk bro,datin som1 u truly lik is a real pain...4get all diz books,all dis talks cos wen dey start deir drama,u wud be suprisd d way u wud fall,or somtins u wud do *love is so stupid* dats why d bible commanded men to luv deir wives,cos if we were meant to marry doz we truly luv,wud dere be any nid 4 dat commandmnt....*true luv is crazy,childish nd stupid* for u to maintain control is beta 4u to chose d oda option...as 4me i dnt even wnt to date either,cos i don weld my hrt wit cast iron and lead
you couldn't be more correct.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by kuchikau: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
agoadiv:
Who asked u?? angry
....u just asked...though unconciously
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by newsprocom: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2015
incrediblestev:
She is that type of girl you want to be careful with how you try to impress her, else you will end up wasting your time, as much as I may want her, I won't hesitate either to just move on if I notice she is not genuinely interested in me.

I think you were a bit pushy at first by calling her same day and also asking her to come over so soon.. a call 2 days later or so and a date at a neutral place may have worked better.. maybe you were being brave and upfront or was just testing her tho.. the girl seems to be a good girl cos she was polite and mature, some babes meen are so crazy and childish.. all the same, i like your style brov, you are a mature guy and you know your game.. the truth is that what kills most guys is desperation, sucking up to girls cos they look pretty.. being cool, calm and collected is just the key..

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating

Nobody talked about chewing gums & stuff
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by edogho(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
uyosolo:

Lol,go play 4 whr? Hw do revrnd fadas survive?(d genuine ones o)...if u r truly in luv wit som1,u dnt nid sex b4 u marry,mayb dats why am a natural madman...bt wait o,i tink we nid 2 use u nd do experiment,lik tyin u up nd starvin u of sex 4 many yrs,nd see weda u wud run mad,do u concur?

winch
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by SuperSuave(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Op you wicked o! Where is the 3rd point?? You sha wan sell this e-book by force
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by iceberylin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ggrin:
still adapting to the weather here in SAMBISAA tho gringringrin
Are you one of the Chibok babes
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by incrediblestev: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
newsprocom:

I think you were a bit pushy at first by calling her same day and also asking her to come over so soon.. a call 2 days later or so and a date at a neutral place may have worked better.. maybe you were being brave and upfront or was just testing her tho.. the girl seems to be a good girl cos she was polite and mature, some babes meen are so crazy and childish.. all the same, i like your style brov, you are a mature guy and you know your game.. the truth is that what kills most guys is desperation, sucking up to girls cos they look pretty.. being cool, calm and collected is just the key..
Thanks brother.... Actually, I wasn't really trying to be pushy, it was all a calculated attempt to get a response, just my way of testing her social skills and maturity. Besides, she made a statement when her friend first introduced us, she said she already knew me and that her elder sister was a friend to my elder sister and that they had been to my house before. All the kind of arouse my interest, plus the fact that she was very friendly and sounded very familiar like the girl next door, you know that kind of chic that chats with you like you guyz have been friend long before the introduction.

Funny enough, I asked her recently why she turned down my request to hang out with me the next day..... She was like, yeah yeah, she just felt it was going to be the same kind of stuff; typical line of discussion..... I laughed and told her she got it all wrong.

Anyway, we have been very close lately, we speak more often this days, and I like the way she goes...... Stevo what's up, very cozy and casual... Lol
Am still taking my time with her, I already told her that this time around, we are actually going to set a date when we she comes back to Lagos and she agreed. I don't like sounding apologetic when asking a woman out, any mature man should be able to make a date request regardless of whether the woman will agree or not...... I don't believe in going round and round about that..... Am the hit the nail on the head kind of guy, if I like you I make you know my intentions....... All it takes for me to get the message is a no.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CrixusD(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dolemite:

Actually your moniker should be "DOLOMITE"

Go figure....
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by osagieworld: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rapmoney:
Read the post again. The young man wasn't talking about the gum you buy from shops to chew!@Op, guy, u try! Oya, continue the matter; I dey feel u cool

chewing gum in an uncivilized manner - with your mouth open and blowing it...like prostitutes do - is a big turn-off for women but chewing gum in a laid back manner with your mouth closed is actually sexy and cool.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Aitee1: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
uyosolo:
(bows head down in frustration)...if only i had seen dis post mnths ago...i neva blievd i wud be a fool for luv...i neva believd i wud lose my self worth...i neva blied i wud trust nd care 4 som1 so much,dat i let my guard dwn...i neva blievd i wud fall for her dramas,nd nt knw hw to handle it...i tot i had a stony hrt,nd cud nt fool myslf because of a lady...nw d world seems lik an end 2me,i dnt bliev i cud eva luv again,its even so had to let go...we startd out as best frnds,bt i neva knew i wud end up doin all d wrng tins 4luv...even tho i waitd so lng to fall in luv...nw i dnt want frnds,i dnt wnt my family any longa...i jst wnt to live alone without luv or hate cos d world seems so dark 2me

**draws him close, brings out face towel wipes tears,gives him a sisterly hugs**
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by LaJose78(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
I dnt c anytin bad in a guy callin d gal he luvs evryday o, if d gal alxo truly luv him, she cnt c it as if he's too clingy or she should take him 4 granted...bt to call more dan once evryday, i dnt lyk it.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Klexy007(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice write up bro.... Keep it up!!!
I used to be guilty of the above but thanks to my Ex Grace for the lesson well learnt....

Treat girl like they don't exist and make yourself a puzzle that can't be solve and she runs after you and love up.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by tegaalfred(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Princecalm:
If only guys stop fooling themselves around girls they can easily turn a girl to their slave.
whose slave?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Princecalm(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
tegaalfred:
whose slave?
well I did not necessary mean that word literally.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by jayjay4real(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
There are two things involved about women's,either she like you or she hate you. Any how you want it, every body can not like you. That's how it is from genesis to revelation. Life request for two things Yes or No'. 'one man poison is another man food.'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.