Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers (77251 Views)

Pls Who Can Tell Me Salary Scale Of WAEC Asst. Exam Officers(aeo) / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Ozugbo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

grin grin
My guy,how far?Hapi new yr.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ozugbo:
My guy,how far?Hapi new yr.

I dey oo boss. Happy New Year! cheesy
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by harlesh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls don't ask that question again. if you have interested on it just apply more so they not allow again.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by ukandi1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
NobleAky:
like hw much?

i know they are well remunerated more than most federal ministries. E.g entry level for 1st degree into federal ministry of science and tech parastatals ranges from 89 to 92k. This is d gross oh. Immigration is far higher than this.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Faheedat: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
All, The salary scale structure was based on your position apply for and Federal civil service grade level.The bench mark would be determine by your educational background attached to the position. In all it is a standard salary scale to be fair with you all.Please secure the job first. i wish you the best.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think it is just as important someone knows the salary range for a job he wants to apply for, there are some that already have a job so they just have to compare and weigh the present job they r on and the prospective, so as to know wether to drop d present or just stick to it. So please, he definitely has his reasons for asking. My 10 rupees opinion grin
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
greatfingers:
pls am havin trouble fillin de form.wat does it mean by nationality by naturality state number?
If u are a Nigerian by birth then you should leave it blank.......unless you are a foreigner ur naturalized here that when its neccesary!
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ifebazz:

oh, you're a son of a serving senator, okwaya? it doesn't even bother you that people died 'not getting' the job last time around.
C'mon, it's not his fault all those people died. Haba! You can't put that on him.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by mannyiyke: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
sabichele:
Any one asking this sort of question has been assured of getting it by a cream of the creams, but God pass una.
I like ur statement. God is greater dan all of them. We that do not know anybody but trust in d Lord will surely get this job in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by EngrRolly(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2015
highlygbaski:
Pls what about examination officer in WAEC? Anyone with current idea of their pay? Cos I'm about leaving a bank Job for it! I Just hope I'm doing the right thing.
my Brother if u do am,u own don finish!
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by highlygbaski: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
EngrRolly:
my Brother if u do am,u own don finish!

Engrrolly pls how do u mean? Pls help shed more light! Pls. The bank work is contract based though!
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2015
if you have a job why occupying the application spaces of those who hadn't .its wickedness cry
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by haykay2005: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2015
K
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Mobolaa: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
onyori:
if you have a job why occupying the application spaces of those who hadn't .its wickedness cry
God bless you for this! It's unfair to those of us who does not have any job at the moment! God dey sha...
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by EngrRolly(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
highlygbaski:

Engrrolly pls how do u mean? Pls help shed more light! Pls. The bank work is contract based though!
there is an old English sayin dat says ''a bird in hand is worth a billion in d forest''.

The spate of unemployment in the country is alarming and as such has led a countless number of her youths into misguided n surreptitious activities.

U av a job,hold firmly onto it while spyin for another

A stitch in time saves nine!
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by highlygbaski: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bros! Thank you for turning d whole sincere question upside down! I never in anyway mentioned leaving my present job without having anoda. I was only trying to find out d salary scale in WAEC so as to compare it with what I have. I thought u had any idea abt it, cos dis ur advice wasn't necessary! Thanks anyway!

For those of you that said having a job at hand and still looking for anoda is wickedness......well I wish you great success in ur job hunt! I pray u get a good job.

1 Like

Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Anybody with idea on tetfund pls
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by anonym0us: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by anonym0us: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
na waoh

Re: Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers by Analee(f): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls who knows hw d interview questions are been set,n also hw is d camping lik?cos heard its 6mnths,hop say e no go hard pass nysc camp,cos na der d gbedu dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.