Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club (25916 Views)

Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
kagari:

Thats what people dont know. What MI needs to do is tell his story, and d club looses potential customers. MI might noy spend a dime in d club but his presence alone pilots sales. He got notin to lose, the club got all to lose. To even think he mentioned then in a hit song. We Nigerians needs to work on the image management of our brands

You haven't been to Quilox before thats why you're saying this and Shina Peller won't even give a rats asss either celebs looking to score free drinks. Boys call earlier to book and reserve sits in Quilox if MI got there late and was stood up Good for him how much was he going to spend there? MI or not Quillox be cashing out, cashed out so much UK branch coming up soon. If MI had a problem and felt he could come on social media and rant like a female dog he deserves the reply he got. He could have simply gotten Shina Peller contact and do the needful. Short black boy indeed!!!
Re: Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chartey:
You all don't get it.
1. For him to have been told to send a formal complaint to an email means he made an informal complaint which made them aware of his problem.
2. Clubs are not formal organisations and thrive on how important they make their customers feel. The moment you start telling even the smallest customers to send complaints by mail, they feel less important.
3. M.I as a celebrity can feel a bit put down by this. Celebrities are usually encouraged to come to clubs so that ordinary people can come there to mingle with them thereby spending their money in the clubs. M.I has little or nothing to lose, Quilox has more to lose from this. They should get in touch with him and do some damage control.

U're d only one who's made sense so far.
These other fellas ranting about how M.I's too proud and all that, it aint about being proud jare. Forward complaints to an email address when u get ill treatment at a club? Tf are u guys thinking?
Let's even forget d celebrity angle. Clubs aint formal corporate organizations and their business thrives on how well they treat their customers. There was this one time I had an ish with with one of d workers in a big club in PH. The manager had 2 come down and was apologizing like I was Dangote grin
At least it calmed me down and I could still go back after that. Imagine if they had told me 2 go send complaints 2 an email address. Mtcheew. So I'll actually go home, sit down and type a formal letter of complaint to a club's email address? Like seriously?
Same shiit usually happens in banks (esp UBA) and managers even beg aggrieved customers.
Ok let's bring in d celebrity angle. At least he's a top celeb in naija, so y not give d nigga a lil special treatment? If it was a legal case, that's different cos celebrity special treatment ish don't count.

1 Like

Re: Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club by mbulela: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

U're d only one who's made sense so far.
These other fellas ranting about how M.I's too proud and all that, it aint about being proud jare. Forward complaints to an email address when u get ill treatment at a club? Tf are u guys thinking?
Let's even forget d celebrity angle. Clubs aint formal corporate organizations and their business thrives on how well they treat their customers. There was this one time I had an ish with with one of d workers in a big club in PH. The manager had 2 come down and was apologizing like I was Dangote grin
At least it calmed me down and I could still go back after that. Imagine if they had told me 2 go send complaints 2 an email address. Mtcheew. So I'll actually go home, sit down and type a formal letter of complaint to a club's email address? Like seriously?
Same shiit usually happens in banks (esp UBA) and managers even beg aggrieved customers.
Ok let's bring in d celebrity angle. At least he's a top celeb in naija, so y not give d nigga a lil special treatment? If it was a legal case, that's different cos celebrity special treatment ish don't count.
MI can get Peller's phone number and expressed his grievance within mins. So what exactly was the reason why the social media was used to bleat like a she goat in heat?
If this complaint was from a regular clubber who had no where to turn, i will support it wholly.
Re: Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club by Philipsdael(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
lilprinze:
How does this affects the price of garri in the market?
This Bros and garri sef.
Say Buhari and u will have more garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / Stephanie Kalu Steps Out In Style / Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.