Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (31104 Views)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by kestolove95(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
How e take concern. U?

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by temitemi1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Open up to your friend embarassed embarassed embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Truth24(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
How e take concern. U?
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by menix(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls sharply do d needful, so he could start sourcing 4 anoda gal on tym...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by alexlee50: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Let your friend visit your office and see things for himself

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by iceberylin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Am keeping my job sha angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by jaykaylegend(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tell your padi and he can then tell the girl to resign from the job and if she refuses he should dis-engage her
PERIOD!!

10 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by ritababe(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
tell ur friend na

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by daben1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amebo!!

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by AnyibestDede(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tell ur friend but be ready to lose ur job

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
u can choose to tell ur frnd and u can as well choose not to since u v asked her n she denied.
wait till u catch her redhanded

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
How e take concern. U?
How e no take concern am

Would you be happy if a very good friend of yours has a knowledge of this and decides to withhold it from you?

People like you are not very good friends undecided

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Davidovinci(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your topic is misleading tho.....thought you had tangible evidence to proof your accusations..but since u are smelling something fishy,just let ur friend know what's up.

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ops, let ur friend know everything that is happening as soon as posible. Women.... angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by kestolove95(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

How e no take concern am

Would you be happy if a very good friend of yours has a knowledge of this and decides to withhold it from you?

and u who ask u to quote me?...oga defender weldon oo...votron defender of d universe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op please tell your friend.

However,,it should be in a tactical and mature way. Don't do it in such a manner that he will let all hell loose and spoil it.

Try and have enough facts on ground that would make him believe. Such that she can't easily deny when confronted.

undecided

23 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
and u who ask u to quote me?...oga defender weldon oo...votron defender of d universe
You're not making sense undecided

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
On their wedding day now,she will invite your boss and ur Your boss be like...."got ur biittch tiptoeing on my marble floor" grin grin

berra tell ya freind

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nutase: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
PorkPoke-nose(r) angry
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
How e take concern. U?

He gave her the job so its his concern.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Davidovinci(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
On their wedding day now,she will invite your boss and ur Your boss be like...."got ur biittch tiptoeing on my marble floor" grin grin

berra tell ya freind
Bad boss nooni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Vision4God: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tel ur frend d truth but if he disbelieves, leave him 2 his ways. Afterall u arent gonna live wt dem wen de are married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Exponental(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
u haven't made a convincing point. being together is not an evidence of affairs btw opposite sex. get proves else u break wat is built.
smart people have flings without traces, only fools expose their weaknesses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by amareto: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Exponental:
u haven't made a convincing point. being together is not an evidence of affairs btw opposite sex. get proves else u break wat is built.
smart people have flings without traces, only fools expose their weaknesses.

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Trustworthiness: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Inform your friend about it. But let him know that he need to handle the case maturely, in terms of carrying out investigation about it.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

How e no take concern am

well spoken

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by tomzman: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op please tell your friend.

However,,it should be in a tactical and mature way. Don't do it in such a manner that he will let all hell loose and spoil it.

Try and have enough facts on ground that would make him believe. Such that she can't easily deny when confronted.

undecided
You have said it all
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminds me of wen i had to go bk to office one friday night nd caught my oga wit d sexy secretary whose bf every one in d office knows grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee by daxon001(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
How will dis shiit take me bak 2 my infant period wen I used 2 enjoy MAMA'S TATAS

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.