Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) (33112 Views)

A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
This post speak volume how south easterners are living in denial.

www.nairaland.com/2166883/president-jonathan-south-east-orchestra

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Nobody is. Takin d igbo's seriux na....how mani vote dem dey. bring?...mtseew

U are absolutely right. But if they reject u, u are utterly rejected in Nigeria. Very small indeed but mighty.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by kestolove95(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:

U are absolutely right. But if they reject u, u are utterly rejected in Nigeria. Very small indeed but mighty.
dats why we supportin Biafra,igbos must go

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by jpphilips(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cuche:

The road is bad, you can take the old road which is very good just that it is longer and single lane
Even the old is available all the way to Limca junction Nkpor /Onitsha. From Enugu to Onisha the Express is best avoided

Did you just suggest a state road in place of a federal? while they continue their Abuja sycophance?
shame on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by ikeyman00(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
@@@@@@

we have had enuff episode of drama from ohnaeze ndi ochi to the last man

we are heading to Biafra and that is that! they get oil money from Biafran land and build airport in boko harem state yet they could not get this road done for good; u must be mad to be shouting I LOVE NIGERIA; u need to check yourself in the nearest hospital

Just yesterday the Biafrans open its first embassy in Spain

and our men are in the camp training as hell! do not say u do not know

we are marching to Biafra!

ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by 100Cents: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
Do you know the most annoying part of the problem? That the politicians who may have caused this problems are boldly campaigning with billboards right on top of the horrible roads! Nigeria!!!

OBJ didn't build roads during his tenure.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by LastProphet: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
No problem gej will repair it once the ibos vote for his re-election, so pls ibos vote ur brother again for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by 30pence: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
Potholes are in millions

WORK IS ON GOING ON THAT ROAD.
IT WAS A PACT SIGNED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT TO CARRY OUT THE WORK TO THEIR TASTE, AND GET REIMBURSED.

FROM. THE AREAS AV SEEN, THE QUALITY OF WORK ON THAT ROAD WILL LAST TILL ETERNITY WHEN COMPLETED.

Why did you take picture of the part that has not bn worked on?
I sense u biased!
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
If you drive on this road, I advice you call a technician to look your car over, so many many thousands of bumps in this road. The contractor sems to have abandoned this road for the past 5 years, vehicle breakdown here is normal and the people are suffering from the bad roads.

What are our senators, house of rep members and works ministry doing to improve the conditions of this horrible road in Enugu and Anambra State. This is very shameful.

See more pictures here http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

All those bad portions are in Enugu. The Anambra section of the road from Onitsha to almost Awka has been done, and is perfect just like Benin Ore road.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by extension: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
which one is Niger construction limited?
How much is the contract?
Who are the board of directors?
This is the first time am hearing about this company that cant finish 38klms of road .
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by billante(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
Stupidity is when you see some gullible and brainwashed people jubilating about the rehabilitation of Benin-Ore and Lagos-Ibadan federal roads while federal roads in their own domain are still in a deplorable state.

Lagos,Ogun and Oyo state governments did not use state funds to rehabilitate Lagos-Ibadan expressway and where paid later neither did Mimiko and Adams Oshiomole do the same for Benin-Ore expressway. Their incessant cries and that of motorists forced FG to rehabilitate the roads. Why then should Enugu and Anambra state governments do the same for Onitsha-enugu road?

Gej is not a tribalistic President that will only favour his people and regions that support him....he is the kind of president that will build new rail lines or roads in region that don't like him......he is a leader that has repeatedly said Nigeria is one and can never divide under his watch

He distributes the countries resources without favouring any region heavily or partially

There are so many projects fighting for fg revenues,onitsha-Enugu road is a matter of time and the wind of transformation will get to it...

And like some people living in that area has already confirmed anambra state with agreement of fg to reimburse later is currently constructing its portion of the expressway, it remaining Enugu state govt to tow the same line, because the bad portion the op posted is at the Enugu portion.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by extension: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
@kiyosaki1
All the causes to the Igbos shuld come back to you all the days of your life.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Teddyg2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Road have been awarded to Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria and it gonna be flag off by 3 march 2015
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by kiyosaki1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
extension:
@extension
All the causes to the suffering Nigerians,chibook girls parents inclusive and those that had lost their loved ones on the bad roads shuld come back to you all the days of your life.

fixed
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by drealnamdy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
The first. Time I drove to my village from Abuja to anambra we took d old road which happens to. Be d enugu route to anambra...the roads were soo bad that I mistakenly ran into one of this deep horrible. Pot holes that ruthlessly bursted one of the new tyres. I jst fixed..it took the special grace of God for me to control d steerin wheels which wld hav gone into d bushes cry.... that road is deadly!!

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
drealnamdy:
The first. Time I drove to my village from Abuja to anambra we took d old road which happens to. Be d enugu route to anambra...the roads were soo bad that I mistakenly ran into one of this deep horrible. Pot holes that ruthlessly bursted one of the new tyres. I jst fixed..it took the special grace of God for me to control d steerin wheels which wld hav gone into d bushes cry.... that road is deadly!!

It is.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Teddyg2:
The Road have been awarded to Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria and it gonna be flag off by 3 march 2015

l think you are right. I was wondering why RCC is setting up camp nearby. But I thought it was for another project, but I still took photographs of the RCC site all the same. I am waiting for March 3, I will report the situation by March 3.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by prophetfire: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
The aspect of this that wrankles me is that Igbos are not complaining. they are busy vigorously campaigning for Jonathan that treats their issues with levity. politically Igbos are directionless and foolish.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by chizitelu16: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
the mone was given to diff governors abt 2/ 3 yrs ago for dem to do d wrk but sullivan n obi shd be querried
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Yinkagbo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cuche:

There are things one should not wait for FG before it's done. Successive State Governors of Anambra and Enugu had come and gone without prioritizing that road. If were the Governor, I will not hesitate to fix that road because of its importance, little by little, maybe do it in 3 sections over 2-3 years. And use our good relationship with the President to get a refund which is within his fiat on the Ministry of Works budget use

My brother seems u don't know what's in country......pdp will sue d opposition party for fixing the federal govt road....grin
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Bimpe29: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fresh air there. And they keep saying, " he will do it" after 5 years. By now a serious & result oriented government should be saying, "I have done this, I have done that" It is high time we stop deceiving ourselves. Have you ever seen a sitting government reelected for d 2nd term, performing better than d 1st term? In this country, such governments are pretty few. So, if GEJ is reelected, he is coming to milk our meager treasury dry. 2nd term is a period of records' perfections, witch hunt, vengeance & more of personal/ political associates enrichment.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Aarewa: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
The FG is working under GEJ.Igbo ppl see ur life and u are still dancing for GEJ second time.If NOW YOUR SUFERING CONTINUES(NYSC)

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahn:
GEJ is working!

Is that a federal or state road?
mumu. I can see how far and smooth ur won work is moving. Puting konga affiliate link on ur nairaland profil signature. Who go click am kwanu? Poor bastards
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by ollyruffy: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ is actually working indeed

We need to vote for change. We cant continue like this.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
I travelled that road today.

[size=40pt] It's not that bad![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by smirn(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jonathan will deal wif dat wen he enters aso rock again. He's busy wif ore-benin and lagos-ibadan express way, d same thugs(tinubu supporters) dat re shouting change after wad he did even wen dey had a yoruba president dat didn't do anytin for dem. Ungrateful people! lipsrsealed
[color=#000099][/color]
People just say what they dont know. When do u think the construction of Benin-Ore road started? In Edo state, during OBJ tenure, the Benin By-pass road was constructed linking Benin Asaba and Benin Warri Express both which were constructed during same OBJ regime. Why wasnt the entire Benin-Lagos road nor rehabilitated why stoping at Ore?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by TheMadame(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
I was driven along that road four years ago,and was shocked by the sheer neglect. I swore never to try it again. I just feel sad for the people that come from the area who come on fora like this to lie about the amount of fresh air they are enjoying from the government of The man in the black fedora hat. Basically such people live in denial and are just cutting their nose to spite their face.
Chai! So they have not completed that road,for over four years......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty / 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.