Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) (2086 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
This thief came very early to the Church and picked a member's iPad from her bag while she went for prayer meeting. She came back to find her iPad was missing as the thief disappeared immediately.

The church 'Protocol' officers swung into action as one of them who works with Etisalat initiated an instant tracking.

The pastor came up the pulpit and proclaimed judgement instantly. The thief was however tracked to his house and brought back by the Church security before the end of the second service.

It happened that the thief who has partial dumbness, had two accomplices who are now at large.

The iPad belonging to the lady, who happens to be a bank head was however retrieved and the police came over to pick the thief.

Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by Harmvirus(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nawa o Not everyone in church is there to worship GOd
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by ArchEnemy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
This thief came very early to the Church and picked a member's iPad from her bag while she went for prayer meeting. She came back to find her iPad was missing as the thief disappeared immediately.

The church 'Protocol' officers swung into action as one of them who works with Etisalat initiated an instant tracking.

The pastor came up the pulpit and proclaimed judgement instantly. The thief was however tracked to his house and brought back by the Church security before the end of the second service.

It happened that the thief who has partial dumbness, had two accomplices who are now at large.

The iPad belonging to the lady, who happens to be a bank head was however retrieved and the police came over to pick the thief.
the owner should just thank God it was recovered. Pple steal at religious gatherings...its not new
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sorry guys. Pictures are not uploading on NL.

Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by x6blade(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
When will wonders end biko??
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
crime section mods
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by kestolove95(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chinedu is his name...an igbo guy from baiFRAUD

1 Like

Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pictures uploaded
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Harmvirus:
Nawa o Not everyone in church is there to worship GOd
That one is sure. I've never seen the guy in Church.
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Another PDP tout. Haba, what is in an IPad? Anyway, stealing is not corruption so this mofo gonna get 10 days highest.
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
hifaif:
Another PDP tout. Haba, what is in an IPad? Anyway, stealing is not corruption so this mofo gonna get 10 days highest.

Chai! Una don come again too. Must everything be PDP or APC? angry angry
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Interesting, seems the visible shirt sleeve is bloodstained
Wonder how that came about
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Interesting, seems the visible shirt sleeve is bloodstained
Wonder how that came about

Yes. He was beaten by the security operatives who caught him in his house - he had bruises, so what? undecided
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Yes. He was beaten by the security operatives who caught him in his house - he had bruises, so what? undecided
Please be more specific by clearly identifying who the so called "security operatives" are that you claimed or alleged beat him up after catching him in his house.
Also what does "he had bruises, so what?" mean or imply
Does it mean "It's not important he was beaten up"
or implies "You don't care he has bruises from getting beaten up"
- just checking
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Please be more specific by clearly identifying who the so called "security operatives" are that you claimed or alleged beat him up after catching him in his house.
Also what does "he had bruises, so what?" mean or imply
Does it mean "It's not important he was beaten up"
or implies "You don't care he has bruises from getting beaten up"
- just checking

Its people like you who just like making a big issue out of nothing. I can boldly tell you he was not mobbed at all, he was brought to the Church in a truck and kept away from people before the police arrived. The police wanted to start instant beating but were stopped by the security operatives.

The security operatives are the Church security, made up of men from different security agencies.

He was beaten, I'm sure - and that cannot be avoided because of the impunity he displayed. Even when a child steals, his parents flog him for correction here in Africa.

But I'm assuring you he was well treated than usual. Dunno what the police would have done to him now sha.
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Its people like you who just like making a big issue out of nothing. I can boldly tell you he was not mobbed at all, he was brought to the Church in a truck and kept away from people before the police arrived. The police wanted to start instant beating but were stopped by the security operatives.

The security operatives are the Church security, made up of men from different security agencies.

He was beaten, I'm sure - and that cannot be avoided because of the impunity he displayed.
Even when a child steals, his parents flog him for correction here in Africa

But I'm assuring you he was well treated than usual. Dunno what the police would have done to him now sha.
I admire your honesty and admittance that he was illegally metted corporal punishment before arraignment before a magistrate or judge.
Also thank God the security operatives stopped the police from unleashing their worst on him

I ask it only out of curiosity, what "the impunity did he display"?. Please explain how he displayed the impunity.

How much is an ipad compared with a N47.5billion theft charge or fraud and order to hand over $1.2billion in cash and assets.
How many hands were laid on Erastus Akingbola or Cecilia Ibru?

The church to be a light to the world and behaviorally lead by setting examples, for instance of not taking the law into their hands, is part of the welcoming change we passionately look forward to in the land

1 Like

Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

I admire your honesty and admittance that he was illegally metted corporal punishment before arraignment before a magistrate or judge.
Also thank God the security operatives stopped the police from unleashing their worst on him

I ask it only out of curiosity, what "the impunity did he display"?. Please explain how he displayed the impunity.

How much is an ipad compared with a N47.5billion theft charge or fraud and order to hand over $1.2billion in cash and assets.
How many hands were laid on Erastus Akingbola or Cecilia Ibru?

The church to be a light to the world and behaviorally lead by setting examples, for instance of not taking the law into their hands, is part of the welcoming change we passionately look forward to in the land

I see you're someone who just likes wahala. You're the kind of person who deludes yourself that we could live in a perfect system. It is obvious you like to drag matters all in the name of proving points that are not analytical or logical enough considering the surrounding circumstances and environment.

I have not told you anyone was wrong beating that thief,... that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. If you like go and shoplift in Oshodi and wait to be arraigned before the magistrate. E be like say na France you dey.

@ Impunity, pardon my English; I meant effrontery

@ Akingbola and co, what's someone's stolen iPad got to do with that? undecided You're just somehow angry So because Erastus and co stole money and were not handled properly, it gives a thief the license to steal my property in Church? I really don't get your intended similitude.

@ light of the world, what exactly has the Church done wrong now? Ehn?! Fault finder! You must be a perfect soul abi?

Mr man, thief stole - thief caught - police apprehend thief - Full STOP!!!
Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
I see you're someone who just likes wahala.
No, not someone who just likes wahala but someone whose observant eyes took in a detail of blood stained sleeve after a church crime incident

GlorifiedTunde:
You're the kind of person who deludes yourself that we could live in a perfect system. It is obvious you like to drag matters all in the name of proving points that are not analytical or logical enough considering the surrounding circumstances and environment.
Considering the hypocrisy and behavior that did not agree with all that Christian faith and love is about caused some anxiety

GlorifiedTunde:
I have not told you anyone was wrong beating that thief,... that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. If you like go and shoplift in Oshodi and wait to be arraigned before the magistrate. E be like say na France you dey.
You are right an illegal corporal punishment at a church set-up is right and better than getting an Aluu 4 treatment for shoplifting in Oshodi

GlorifiedTunde:
@ Impunity, pardon my English; I meant effrontery
Well, if that's the case, suppose that Akingbola and co must be big league grandstand effrontery then

GlorifiedTunde:
@ Akingbola and co, what's someone's stolen iPad got to do with that? undecided You're just somehow angry So because Erastus and co stole money and were not handled properly, it gives a thief the license to steal my property in Church? I really don't get your intended similitude.
The comparison between the two, simply, is that, Akingbola and co were not beaten unlike this man who was

GlorifiedTunde:
@ light of the world, what exactly has the Church done wrong now? Ehn?! Fault finder! You must be a perfect soul abi?
The church missed the mark the moment the man got roughened up a bit on their premises
and the issue made worse with statements like:
"Yes. He was beaten by the security operatives who caught him in his house - he had bruises, so what?"

GlorifiedTunde:
Mr man, thief stole - thief caught - police apprehend thief - Full STOP!!!
You forgot to add, he got beaten up.
The cartoon below epitomizes the "intended similitude" problems

2 Likes

Re: Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Lolzzzz the above picture is very funny. On a serious note, mere seeing that guy handsomeness may show he is innocent. Appearance is somehow deceptive sha. We thank God for this and others.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

O' Christians Why Do You Consume The Flesh Of The Swine / “I Told Tinubu That Buhari Would Fail” – MUST READ Cardinal Okogie’s Interview / '2019 Election Will Not Hold’ – Apostle Suleman Says In Fresh Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.