Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) (3821 Views)

I Need Dry Soursop Leaf 500kg. Reply Me On Whatsapp 09095500809 / Update On My Grafted Plants; Mango ,avocado, Treculia Africana / We Are Buying Soursop Fruit (sharpsharp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Say goodbye to long years of waiting for your fruit tree to commence production. Embrace Budded and grafted seedlings. Most trees could be grafted except pawpaw and other fibrous plants which you may create its alternative through tissue culture.
At splashAgro (www.splashagro. ) we can do multiple grafting( one tree many varieties), Insitu (on the spot where the old plant is) & movable ( in polyethylene bags for easy movement).

1 Like

Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
we are on
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by ogb5(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
How much do you sell each type of tree. And what is the guarantee that the scion is good
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by okpurukata(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
All I see is the three plants growing separately. Thought I would see three in one. Ops respond please.
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
The season is on as the humidity is high especially at night. Let us commence the 2015 grafting season together.
I have the order to graft ,100 seedlings of avocado and a special 2-in-1(,purple & white )
will also continue the multiple graft of 6-in-1 mango at our nursery site.
24 soursop and
many experimental grafts= breadfruit and treculia
... so join us as we commence from seed selection to nursing and grafting
we are

www. splashagro. ,Umuahia Abia state
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
For Avocados ensure that your seeds were sourced from the seeds plucked and not seeds from free-falls.
Remember the need for a shed on the grafted seedlings.
Avoid taking your Sions from a diseased tree especially trees of 20years and above.Tag you products.
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
we would be building a mini green house for humidity and evapotranspiation control for the new grafted seedlings
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Edenitis(m): 4:22am On May 29, 2015
Hi. This is great initiative. Can you do this with bitter kola?
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by AreaFada2: 6:24am On May 29, 2015
nice
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
Edenitis:
Hi. This is great initiative. Can you do this with bitter kola?
yes I can graft bitter cola
If you are in Southeast just call and I will deliver with documentation on all processes .All you will pay its delivery cost
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Edenitis(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
happybrother:

yes I can graft bitter cola
If you are in Southeast just call and I will deliver with documentation on all processes .All you will pay its delivery cost

With DHL,EMS and all, I do not have to be in the south East to have the stuff delivered.

Can we use any of these?

I can be reached on 08055052368 ...voice, sms or whatsapp.
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 30, 2015
Edenitis:

With DHL,EMS and all, I do not have to be in the south East to have the stuff delivered.

Can we use any of these?

I can be reached on 08055052368 ...voice, sms or whatsapp.
Ok , please do you have any preferred cultivar or can I use anygood one ?
Also how many stands of plant do you want?
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by 123papas(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
@happybrother ,@Edenitis , Hello, was the bitter kola grafting successful?
happybrother:

Ok , please do you have any preferred cultivar or can I use anygood one ?
Also how many stands of plant do you want?
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by greenmonk: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2017
happybrother:
Say goodbye to long years of waiting for your fruit tree to commence production. Embrace Budded and grafted seedlings. Most trees could be grafted except pawpaw and other fibrous plants which you may create its alternative through tissue culture.
At splashAgro (www.splashagro. ) we can do multiple grafting( one tree many varieties), Insitu (on the spot where the old plant is) & movable ( in polyethylene bags for easy movement).

Are still on with this thread?
Can I contact you for business?;
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by tolaskil1(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Hi budding, grafting is the way can u do Bitterkola how much pls reply
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by olushowunm(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
happybrother:
Abeg post ur number here.
Re: Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) by iff74: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
how long will it take them to start fruiting

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Honey Sellers And Beekeepers / Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / How To Stop Watery Whitish, Greenish, Brownish-yellow And Blood Stain In Your C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.