Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! (7800 Views)

Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! / Nigerian Bikers Wear Fruit Shells To Avoid Helmet Law / New Helmet Rule In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by sholasho(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
Just to contribute, On Tuesday at Alaba a guy had the Helmet on his head and disappeared immediately they had to run after the Okada rider eventually they were not able to get him.
So do you think someone like me can ever but it on ma Head?, Hell no mehn,
I just hope this is not another money making stuff.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
sholasho:

Just to contribute, [size=18pt]On Tuesday at Alaba a guy had the Helmet on his head and disappeared immediately [/size] they had to run after the Okada rider eventually they were not able to get him.

The highlighted portion of yor post is what prompted me to ask you how old are you??

I would have sworn you were trying to play us April fool, justtha I remembered we were still in January.

PLease if this is all you have to say, or the type of things you are used to saying, then please Stop contributing and just read the posts of others.

Thanks. angry
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Treetop20(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2009
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2009
sholasho:

Just to contribute, On Tuesday at Alaba a guy had the Helmet on his head and disappeared immediately they had to run after the Okada rider eventually they were not able to get him.

You people have started again. It's no longer magical gsm number, it's now helmet disappearance. Tales by moonlight!
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
Roflmao!!!! Na wetin we no go hear from these people oooo!!!
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
All liars will go to hell
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Pepeye(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sounds more like fiction to me rofl
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
Another stupid, old wife's tale.

* Sighs.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by StephenP(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2009
ROFLMAOOOO Oh God I can't breatheee
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2009
A-town:

You people have started again. It's no longer magical gsm number, it's now helmet disappearance.  Tales by moonlight!

so u still remember dat incident
lmao wetin we no go see 4 dramaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by igwe11(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
I believe this post must had missed it's way to the jokes section shocked shocked
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2009
igwe 1:

I believe this post must had missed it's way to the jokes section shocked shocked
I concur grin
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by TOYOSI20(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
It sure did. . . .~rolling ma eyes~ shocked shocked

igwe 1:

Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by arnold2g3(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
Whats magical gsm numba about?
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
arnold2g3:

Whats magical gsm numba about?

there was a time dey said if a particular number calls u
and u pick, d person wld disappear
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by showbobo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2009
Thought they said it happened at Ogba,Ikeja or so. . . . . I heard it on the news anyway but i'm sure its a mere fairy tale
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Shaz(f): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ah no! What a plot to stop wearing helmets. .
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Christino(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sholasho, I'm back. I did not disappear, I own an okada and I needed a crash helmet. Unfortunately, I cannot afford one so I had to "disappear" with one. I disappeared with another one again when I dropped the other passenger at Ogba, now I have two. I will disappear again if anyone disappears with my spare. Thank you for your concern.

grin grin grin

It is only in Nigeria where you have to beg people before you save their lives. Go to Igbobi, General Hospital and LUTH to see the OKADA section, you'll be the one begging to wear double helmet! angry

Nairalanders, please wear your helmet (or buy one if you can). Me sef join Fashola dey beg una cheesy
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by 9ja4eva: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2009
Action Movie
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by chyk91(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2009
bloody lie. guy no dey lie 4 here jare.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Shaz(f): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2009
Christino:

It is only in Nigeria where you have to beg people before you save their lives. Go to Igbobi, General Hospital and LUTH to see the OKADA section, you'll be the one begging to wear double helmet! angry

Lol. . True dat. .
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by idupaul: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2009
Lagosian have started peddling all them rumours.its about time grin grin grin grin
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by djcrucifix(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2009
nna men! things dey happen for lagos o! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2009
the Gsm mobile thing got me spinning!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

errrrr . . . . but where do these 'people' dissapear to? Into the phone? DO they become the become the dialing tone or the voice recognition system?
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2009
[size=18pt]What if it is true? What if a guy really disappeared?  shocked[/size]
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by blissfullynaughty: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2009

What a load of codswallop. angry
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2009
@ Op, whatchodoing on the internet? u should be caliin on ifa etal at your shrine grin
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by duduspace(m): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2009
Don't mind them, another reminder of the stupid superstitious relics of our society we need to get rid of.
This is a rehash of this same old story which initially made the rounds when Tinubu tried enforcing such a directive in Lagos.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by bjpumpin(f): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2009
why dont people just buy cars instead or trek the distance if ur so scared of okada helmets.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by femzy(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2009
Abeg @poster No spoil my helemnt biz oooooooo!!!
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by pritypeety(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2009
Its only in naija them talk say person give birth to goat for Ogun state, wake up no see his two balls again, pick a phone call and disappear, You give money to begger inside ur car and then disappear for Onitsha and so on. Although av heard some stories and verified the authentication of it and its real actually but rarely. We know the kind of wicked country we are with evil forces around. It could be true unless proven other wise. I av heard this kinda story in Ibadan. Mokola to be precise grin. Till 2day nobody can prove who disappeared or d okada rider existence.
Different lies for naija sha.
Re: Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! by bronxdog: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2009
This shows that i have been right all along - Nigerians are nothing but funny, dik scratching Hot billies and pussy scratching Hot bitches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? / Should Okada Be Banned In Nigeria? / Russian President's Car Is The Real Bomb! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.