Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,022 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) (66533 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

I see innoson cars everywhere I go.
Why will politics blind you like thiz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Abraham2013(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
snapping a picture with some APCs doesn't translate into anything.. Show us a single personnel carrier that is been use in fighting boko haram in the north east. You people can only deceive gullible folks like yourselves.
Bros no worry, I will buy u a camera, pay ur transport to baga or sambisa forest so dat u will go n get us pix 4rm d war front were d made in nigeria APC is been used. Meanwhile b4 u embark on dis journey, make sure u draft ur will on how ur properties should b shared if u hav any.

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by html14java(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.

What is this one saying?

do yhu live and place ur comments from the cave?
I bet you are not a Nigerian. You are only here to cause commotion.

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by BrokenTV: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s] trash

you can tell the pdp supporter close to you all your lies in the world but not me
See how hatred is consuming a young kid.

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by xmich(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
boko haram and buhari must die either by AK47,pistol, double barrel, gun powder, grenade, acid,pumping action, mack4, GMP, oka made.....

buhari don enter one chance....he wants change and we will change bullets and weapons for him,

heard buhari is suffering from cow flu

Awka(oka) made is ok for Buharigrin

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by HzRF(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
Weyrey re oo

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Trut:

Supported
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by kobkid: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Whether manufactured or assembled, it is a step towards tech advancement/self reliance (though armour plates/tyres as well as other parts are imported). Kudos to this administration on this particular achieve.

Pls b informd dat dis APC's are for quelling civilian riots/demonstrations.

The ones used against BH were bought 4rm china & russia .

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by nnachukz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

say what u know and u are sure of. You haven't seen innoson motor doesn't mean it does not exist or that others haven't seen it.

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
html14java:

What is this one saying?

do yhu live and place ur comments from the cave?
I bet you are not a Nigerian. You are only here to cause commotion.

When are you folks ever going to get civilised and stop acting like porch monkeys? Why must you attack everyone who doesn't agree with you lot? He has a right to air his opinions and the guy did make salient points.

If these APCs have been there for time, why were they not deployed to combat Boko Haram? Being Nigerian shouldn't make you ridiculously dumb - you lot are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by xmich(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
[size=20pt]Long live IGBOS
Long live IGIRIGI
next will be Ogbunigwe
Long Nigeria
GEJ Till 2019
The agenda is working
[/size]
cheesycheesycheesy i believe u

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
sulmeza:
Manufactured or assembled in nigeria?.....
There is no difference between the two terms in the auto industry. Stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Achilies(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kastonkastrol:
snapping a picture with some APCs doesn't translate into anything.. Show us a single personnel carrier that is been use in fighting boko haram in the north east. You people can only deceive gullible folks like yourselves.

My friend
Those APCS are real and have saved a lots of our solders life's including my own. Yes we are using them and yes they are made in Nigeria by innoson motors.. not many people know this but most of our battle gears are made in Nigeria.

Pls stop undermining this great country of ours. We are stronger and advanced than you think...

Stop underestimating and insulting our nation just because you have and issues with the present government...

Pray for us.
We need your support as we end boko haram

10 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shame on those who know nothing than to run down Nigeria.

We are judged by what we build and not what we seek to destroy!

Up Nigeria.

Never Again shall we retrogress to dictatorship!

7 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why Igirigi
Why not IVM APCs

Na another tribal war una dey find
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by discusant: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm, This Ikengawo is showing progress in Nigeria.

This Ikengawo wants to make APC people to start crying again.

All that APC people seem to want to discuss is how many people killed by Boko Haram, so that they shall blame President Jonathan for being weak, then pave way for Buhari victory on the polls.

8 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

When are you folks ever going to get civilised and stop acting like porch monkeys? Why must you attack everyone who doesn't agree with you lot? He has a right to air his opinions and the guy did make salient points.

If these APCs have been there for time, why were they not deployed to combat Boko Haram? Being Nigerian shouldn't make you ridiculously dumb - you lot are pathetic.
How do you know they were not deployed? Have you ever visited the theatre of conflict? How do you know they were even considered for use? Do you realise the army has hundreds of APCs? It is for them to decide what equipment is best suited for what operation, not armchair civilian generals like you with zero military training and the empty-headed buffoon you're defending.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
cheesy
kastonkastrol:

See and believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3pgf-VGh0
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by html14java(f): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

I argued from the point that "innoson vehicle is a scam by FG and doesnt exist." Oya throw your stone again make I catch am...

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by YoungIncredible: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Glory Glory To God. Thanks to the Automobile policy of President Jonathan. We are moving forward by God's grace. Time will come when we will be exporting automobiles in large quantity. Nigeria shall be great again.

I am aware that lovers of a particular party will not be happy about this development. #NeverAgain will barcanista be used as their tool in achieving the undemocratic and unpatriotic aim of the broom wavers(though unknowingly).

#NeverAgain will Nigeria sink to only oil economy.

#NeverAgain shall we cease to support our government and people.

We are MarchingOn>>>

God Bless Jonathan

Barcanista now a pdp member?. Am I dreaming?.

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by BlackBaron: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Everything is true but the picture of the assembly line.

That's for another Nigerian company; Proforce Defence who are into armouring and mechanised production.

Lots of ignorance on this thread.

Innoson does not produce any APC
Igigiri are currently deployed in the NE.
Igigiri are probably built on a Ford F series chassis.
The profile of the Igigiri has since changed markedly from the original And probably continues to be improved.

Ikengawo:

^^
These are NOT pictures of the Nigerian made drone.

Ikengawo:
Made In Nigeria: Photos of Nigeria Manufactured Igirigi APCs

Production and Finish

^^
This is NOT an Igirigi assembly line. It is from Proforce!

STOP MISINFORMATION with pictures that are otherwise not related to the topic you post!
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
mikeansy:
Shame on those who know nothing than to run down Nigeria.

We are judged by what we build and not what we seek to destroy!

Up Nigeria.

Never Again shall we retrogress to dictatorship!

And the mere assembling of an APC, most likely with the same quality as Soviet era APCs got you this elated, no? When you have countries on the same level as Nigeria like South Africa building one of the best attack helicopters in the world, and a very decent fighter jet. Iran building mini-submarines, fighter jets, and reverse-engineering the most advanced drone in US' inventory - RQ-170. Brazil with one of the most decent mid-range fighter jets out there etc.. grin

You're delusional!
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by brize(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Oga how many Innoson cars have you bought since then or how many has your relatives buy since then? I guess none!! Why? Because you people still see it as inferior while foreign ones are superior, now i wanna tell you this mr. Man, if you sincerely wanna see inoson motors then come to Anambra were things are kept real and you will see many and many and many inoson motors driven by many and most especially all the igwe's(traditional rulers) of all town in Anambra state and many schools use inoson motors as their school bus.. So my dear it's not inoson's or FG's fault that we don't regard our local product.... If we regard and value our locally made products then we shall go places. So Start there(regarding, buying and using our local product) to make some real CHANGE. Not Apc one o o o o ...
#Goodday

5 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by aresa: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
The usual 419 suspects and their fake internet nonsense pictures...Awon yahoo yahoo losers...
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by html14java(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How do you know they were not deployed? How do you know they were even considered for use? Do you realise the army has hundreds of APCs? It is for them to decide what equipment is best suited for what operation, not armchair civilian generals like you with zero military training and the empty-headed buffoon you're defending.
Leave dah moroooooon
Diagnosis discloses part of his brain was substituted with pap

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
The so-called change agents are really weeping uncontrollably on this wonderful achievements by the real change agent, Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by nduchucks: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigeria is our country and we must hail her when certain things are worth praising. Igirigi is a success story and kudos must go to our Engineers who made it possible.

Here are some photographs og GEJ inspecting an Igirigi.

Another one

I am saddedned however, that not a single Igirigi has been found in the battle field against Boko Haram, giving credence to the notion that PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP!

Instead of seeing the Igirigi and other sophisticated weapons in the theatres, what we see are ramshacle vehicles used by Chad, of all countries, to pursue Boko Haram! We have a great Army, but GEJ's selfishness has turned them into the laughing stock of the millitary world!

Imagine the vehicles used by Chad below to achieve successes which had alluded GEJ's Army under Ihejirika until just before elections. SMH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165608_cgg_jpeg73c44bebb792010bf1f3a49f12a6dce4
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
html14java:

I argued from the point that "innoson vehicle is a scam by FG and doesnt exist." Oya throw your stone again make I catch am...

I'm sorry I don't do illiterate-speak.

However, why didn't they deploy these APCs to combat Boko Haram? I've been seeing all kinds of trucks on the front-line - so why not use the APCs, since they're assembled in the country?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by 5iveC(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Young man, always try to check before you speculate. You are the one who is obviously too "LAZY to conduct a simple research."
These are all innoson vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by appini: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=31198811]rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.[/quo

I have seen so many Innoson buses in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by nduchucks: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

I'm sorry I don't do illiterate-speak.

However, why didn't they deploy these APCs to combat Boko Haram? I've been seeing all kinds of trucks on the front-line - so why not use the APCs, since they're assembled in the country?

You took the words right out of my mouth! See below for the millitary Personnel Carriers deployed to the war zone, by Chad who came to the aid of GEJ's forces. GEJ is a disgrace!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165617_gg_jpeg3437b382001116ceacba66235d90a449

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How do you know they were not deployed? Have you ever visited the theatre of conflict? How do you know they were even considered for use? Do you realise the army has hundreds of APCs? It is for them to decide what equipment is best suited for what operation, not armchair civilian generals like you with zero military training and the empty-headed buffoon you're defending.

You judge based on the pictures coming out of there. And what I've seen thus far are mostly hilux trucks painted in camo, and no different from what militants use.

At the end of the day, APCs will give them more advantage. And when you're fighting a war, especially a brutal one that has cost tens of thousands of lives, you need to deploy your best tools there. Prolonging it, while wasting the lives of innocent people and the patriots in the army, doesn't serve anyone's interests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.