Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? (10750 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by simplex2: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:
But are we on the old testament dispensation or New testament?

I thought its the same omnipresent God: the same yesterday, today and forever

Or am I missing something?
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
simplex2:

I thought its the same omnipresent God: the same yesterday, today and forever

Or am I missing something?
Answer my question
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man" (Ecclesiastes 12:13).
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by simplex2: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:

Answer my question

Does it look like i entertain sarcastic questions? or do i sound like your 14 yrs old nephew?
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:
Palmwine is made from a palmtree be it an up or a dug and cut down palmtree.
My Pastor said is a sin and I somehow concurr with Him because it intoxicates irrespective of the fact that it has yeast for the eye and other health benefit as known in your area.
What your view about this?
Ask your pastor if drinking imported grape wine is a sin. I bet he'll say no.
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
simplex2:

Does it look like i entertain sarcastic questions? or do i sound like your 14 yrs old nephew?
Take it easy, we are hear to share Ideas and not to make some offensive statements.
Re: Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? by lomprico(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
simplex2:

I've quoted Deut 22 where God himself gave commandments for people to drink alcohol and you're quoting proverbs from king David! How dare you interpolate david's speech with God's commandment

How dare you!!!!!

Don't you fear God again

grincheesy
And the king David shark wine oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.