Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares (3868 Views)

Question For Atheists / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
justlove91:
Download and READ these ebooks
https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/gambier-bolton-ghosts-solid-form/

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/arthur-findlay-edge-etheric/

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/harry-edwards-mediumship-jack-webber/

Try to read these ebooks, they're not religious books so don't assume what they contain, they might just be the proof of afterlife you so need.
But if you don't read them you can't know what they contain and just might be missing out.
So the deal is TRY to read the 3 books cover to cover, I know you're busy but just try. If after reading the 3 books you still maintain your stance then....
It will be nice to drop comments on the books

Books written by fools for fools and advertised by the biggest fool.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Kay17: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
justlove91:

That's why the phenomenon is called MATERIALIZATION. The cloaking of an immaterial entity with material particles to make it temporarily material.

And what if I doubt that. How would you PROVE there is a temporary cloak?! you just cannot.

@davien, I'm good, was busy for a while.

1 Like

Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
ifeness:

Books written by fools for fools and advertised by the biggest fool.
You don't need the above statement of yours.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by julybaba(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please if you haven't read those trash, don't bother reading them. They represent worldly wisdom, exorcism and all evils, any christian should avoid. It is not a prove for atheist, it is introduction to the evil world.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
julybaba:
Please if you haven't read those trash, don't bother reading them. They represent worldly wisdom, exorcism and all evils, any christian should avoid. It is not a prove for atheist, it is introduction to the evil world.
Why are you lying for God's sake? Where did you see exorcism and your imaginary evil world?
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
What the heck is this book that can't be summarize up here..
Or is someone looking for traffic somewhere?
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by Anas09: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2015
I don't ve issues wif afterlife. Am certain they r real, how? I have had a Near Dead Experience. I went through a six hours surgery. As I was told later, I was brought out of the theatre, but it was long due the time I was expected to regain conciousness, so slipped off from there.

I saw another me standing away from the one lying down, with stuff in my mouth to help me breath. I heard everything the Doctors, nurses, my people. All the hulabaloo. I heard everything they said, I was talking back, they weren't hearing me or even seeing me. Like a movie I watched everything. At a point I walked away from them, it was so frustrating that I could not reach out to them. I wanted to tell them I was ok, they shdnt worry abt me. I entered my body back, how it happened I can't explain, it was like a every strong swift wind just blew me backward, all of a sudden I was no longer there. I woke up here. The hospital was full with people.
This is my personal experience. Wen u talk abt after, I can relate.
I have read abt materialisation with ECTOPLASM, taken place in Seances, by the help of a medium,its actually Satnic. But its a proof of the after life never-the-less.
My dear, we delved into things trying to findout the reality of God. I found Christ.
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Anas09
Thanks for sharing your experience
Re: Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares by justlove91(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
krattoss:
What the heck is this book that can't be summarize up here..

Or is someone looking for traffic somewhere?
Pulling traffic keh, am not even the owner of the site.
You can check the book out to find out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evil Confirms Absence Of God. / Where Did Christians Fetch These Doctrines From / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.