Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone (8664 Views)

Top 3 Must Have Game For Your Andriod / Could This Be The Current Best Cheap Selling Andriod phone? / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by oladepo196(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
jazinogold:
does the otg cable work for other android fines like of infinnix and innjoo?
it works for my infinix hot note. Plays ps1 and psp also n64 emulator and other without configuration
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Brown253(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Please link to download the game keyboard 6.1.0

thnks
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by oluferanmy: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why pple no talk for this place again..... this is really helpful.. ...
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by lawrenceunaa: 2:57am On Feb 04, 2016
What I need is wireless gamepad not all droid fones supports otg
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Toppytek(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
it works with wireless game pad too... U just need to do the settings on PSP then launch the game
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Toppytek(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Works with a wireless pad ... Just do the controller settings and you're good to go
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by xamiel4(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
What is the name of the site plz. I also want to order something from them.
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Vecto(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
sunnysunny:
Hello recently my samsung galaxy note one has turn into a full laptop or pc. I connected usb OTG cable to it and I have access to plug or connect my external keyboard,mouse, flash drive, external hard disk and also a game pad. I usually use my jeeway game pad to play every damn game on my andriod including games for psp, gba, n64, sega emulator games. I use just a normal OTG cable to connect all this device thru hub to have access to manythings at a time. Recently there is a need for me to be charging my phone at the same time while other devices are connected to my phone. I searched all computer village and couldn't find the right cable called usb OTG Y cable which allow u to charge and play game at the same time so I order for one from USA site and they delivered it to my house. I wonder if there is any of you out there who does the same with ur phone cos your andriod is a laptop!!!

Please can you send me the sscreenshots of the jewway pad you're using?
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Deeni131: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
lawrenceunaa:

pls bro did u buy the gamepad? if yes, how much did u get it.
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Deeni131: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Toppytek:
Works with a wireless pad ... Just do the controller settings and you're good to go

pls where did u get ur wireless gamepad, I urgently need one.
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Deeni131: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls guys who know where I can get good wireless gamepad for my gionee S plus. I need good one. preferably moga power pro.
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by lawrenceunaa: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deeni131:

pls bro did u buy the gamepad? if yes, how much did u get it.
I didn't later buy
Re: Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone by Vecto(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
sunnysunny:
guy don't be naïve. OTG doesn't consume battery. I dey play game well well with am. And with my y cable I can also charge at the same time. Check this video of the cable am using out from this link https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1xRPGC49rF3T19Jc2NodEJ1ZXM&export=download/

Can you give a list of ur psspp games?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Retreive My Lost Glo Sim / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus / MTN Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.