Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven (2804 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aleppo | An ISIS jihadist has recently
converted to Christianity after being left for
dead near the Eastern border of Syria where
he was finally rescued by Christian
missionaries from the region, reports the
Aleppo Herald this morning.
The man, that has miraculously survived
multiple gun shot wounds after an
altercation between ISIS and Syrian
Army forces, was rescued by members of
the Saint Dominican Catholic Presbytery
of Ayyash hours after the conflict had
erupted.
The members of the Christian
organization wanted to give the man a
proper Christian burial and carried him
over 26 kilometers before the man
miraculously came back to life as he was
believed to have died from his wounds.
catholic-priest-syria
The man was believed to be dead for
hours before he suddenly came back to
life, recalls priest Hermann Groschlin,
who discovered the body of the young
man
As the man came back to his senses, he
reported to priest Hermann Groschlin of
the visions he had whilst in the afterlife,
an event that profoundly changed the 32-
year old jihadist and eventually led to
his conversion to Christianity days later.
“He told me that he was always taught that
to die as a martyr would open him the Gates
of Jannah , or Gates of Heaven” recalled the
priest. “Yet, as he had started to ascend
towards the light of the Heavens, devilish
entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared
and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There
he had to relive all the pain he had inflicted
upon others and every death he had caused
throughout his entire life. He even had to
relive the decapitations of his victims
through their own eyes” , images the
jihadist claims will haunt him for the
rest of his life, admits the priest.
“Then Allah, or God, spoke
unto him and told him that
he had failed miserably as
a human soul, that he
would be banned from the
Gates of Heaven if he
chose to die, but that if he
chose to live again, he
would have another
chance to repent of his
sins and walk along God’s
path once again”
The young man claims he was brought
back to life moments later and
eventually converted to Christianity days
later, believing he had been misled
throughout his religious life under the
worship of Allah.
The young man, who’s wounds have
surprisingly healed in a very short time,
has chosen to live amongst the members
of the Catholic presbytery who rescued
him from the desert and hopes his story
will help other ISIS fighters change their
ways and convert to the one and only
true God, the priest told local reporters.

source: worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-fighter-converts-to-christianity-after-allah-refuses-him-entrance-to-gates-of-heaven/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
stories.
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Trut(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's how Saul the persecutor of Christians transformed to Paul.

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
JoachimPaul:

read d post very well.. the man converted nt me
I got d message bro!
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
hu has been deceiving abok.i's dey will make heaven, make them go there go dirty every where, use kettle wash di.ck in front female angels
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by auntymi(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gud4him cuz virgins don finish
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by temitemi1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
JESUS is the only way n the TRUTH!!

15 Likes

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by blackfase(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
A tactical move to soften the incursions of islamists?
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by LOC1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Our GOD is AWESOME. This convert has killed people who might probably end up in hell and now he is going to be a member of the glorious family.

ARE YOU SAVED?

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by kay1one2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Source?
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by ozoigbondu: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
So there is no 72 virigins shocked and i was planning to convert cry
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by purplesummer(f): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hallelujah! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Movesz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Source
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by asadike(f): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh, praise the lord. Jesus is indeed the lord of love. Despite his cruelty, christians showed him compassion and love. None can ever be compared to my loving jesus.

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Movesz:
Source

ask Google
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Adetula1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
he took the best decision but am personally angry and wished he died.Gosh! this men are monsters
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Skako(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
@OP source or na lie as usual
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Ojiofor: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Christians showing the world love and compassion since 30AD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
He who kills with the sword shall surely die by the sword, na so bible talk am. So I don't believe in this cock and bull story. Someone should please put a bullet through that 1diot's head undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Skako:
@OP source or na lie as usual

worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-fighter-converts-to-christianity-after-allah-refuses-him-entrance-to-gates-of-heaven/
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
I smell APC fanatics here...
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by hunter21(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
hu has been deceiving abok.i's dey will make heaven, make them go there go dirty every where, use kettle wash di.ck in front female angels
falls from chair

1 Like

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Skako(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
JoachimPaul:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-fighter-converts-to-christianity-after-allah-refuses-him-entrance-to-gates-of-heaven/
do u tink i be mumu as u be?

This what i found in that link

RSSNews Daily Report » Feed RSSNews Daily Report » Comments Feed
Daily news from around the world
Search for:Search
Home
Entertainment
Featured
Technology
Trending
Home/Error 404
Nothing found!
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Holywizard: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
May God Almighty be praised! Jesus is the only way, the truth and the light. No one cometh to the father except through Him. John 3:16

1 Like

Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
hey
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Skako:
do u tink i be mumu as u be?

This what i found in that link

RSSNews Daily Report » Feed RSSNews Daily Report » Comments Feed
Daily news from around the world
Home
Entertainment
Featured
Technology
Trending
Home/Error 404
Nothing found!
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

I guess the URL has expired BT it's real
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by benodic: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
it is only a spiritual experience that can truly transform a man and no amount of preaching or reading can do it.

Let no religion deceive anyone for what truly matters in life is how much love you have given to God's creatures.
when you reach the gates of heaven you will be asked 2 simple questions
1. have you love?
2. have you served?

the answer is up to you
Re: ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
benodic:
it is only a spiritual experience that can truly transform a man and no amount of preaching or reading can do it.

Let no religion deceive anyone for what truly matters in life is how much love you have given to God's creatures.
when you reach the gates of heaven you will be asked 2 simple questions
1. have you love?
2. have you served?

the answer is up to you

you're so on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? / When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? / As An Atheist Do You Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.