Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs (2494 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement / See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) / Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs by Rocktation(f): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP, do us all a solid and stop posting topics in the romance section that are in no sense, related to romance.
Re: Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rocktation:
OP, do us all a solid and stop posting topics in the romance section that are in no sense, related to romance.

Rocktation, did you read the topic, or did you read through the thread
Because if you did, you would have noticed it has everything to do with romance sectiom
No offense

By the way, you seem a bit mean. No offense
But you should try and relate a bit with us commmoners instead of banning and bashing

Take a cue from lalasticlala, obinoscopy and co
Thanks
Re: Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs by Rocktation(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
No offence taken, but although you read my plea, apparently, you did not understand it. I meant your post isn't related to romance, not the romance section. And this isn't even the first post from you that isn't in line with the objectives of the section.

About relating to people, all I can say is "seriously?" I'd never understand why you newbies are always in a hurry to get on your little soap boxes and judge the behaviors of those who've been here for eons..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See What This Woman Wore To A Store / Tory Lanez – Hypnotized / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.