Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? (6860 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by podosci(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My question still is.."How will Buhari fight *corruption* with the likes of Tinubu around him?"

All the Uber thieves are now APC members and we are to believe the Flag bearer of such a party would fight corruption, how??
with GEJ it is certain he is not going too fight corruption because of his failures in the last 5years but with GMB, the future is unknown, HE might or he might not
Would you keep doing the same thing for 16years and keep hoping for a different result?
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by francizy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sodams:

Come, let us reason together.

If Tinubu has milked Lagos dry, how come its still the best state and role model to other states all over Nigeria.?

This is pure bullshit!

How much are other states generating internally compared to Lagos state? How much is Akwa Ibom state generating and check the development of that state.

You people can hype the shît out of Lagos state. Local government roads are death traps but we only see PDP's woes..

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Osama10(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
aryzgreat:
Thiefnubuuuuuuoooooooooooo!
Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.
beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type

shocked shocked shocked

I only need one of those numerous investments and am ok for life.

How do you keep track of these?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by free13: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is....... bad
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by babeindhouse: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
chival:

What exactly did Fashola do? Please enlighten me.

Everything he purpotedly did was geared towards their selfish gain.

Visit Ajeromi, Agege and Alimosho LGAs to name a few, and tell me again what Fashola is doing. Lagos State govt burns markets on purpose, rebuilds and make it obscenely expensive, they develop choice areas of Lagos state and distribute to themselves, they steal internally generated revenue(tax payers' money, including mine) and state govt property and you say you don't care? Typical Nigerian puppet/crowd mentality.
tell them

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by viyon02: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hummmmm: one fact is crystal clear, tinubu is a-greedy-devil, he leeched civil servants of lagos to the born and he stil want more by aiming the federal level, but he will soon meet his mash.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
atbu1983:
I watched it. AIT is only telling us what lagosians already know about Tinubu infrastructural development of lagos at d same time making money 4 himself. Though he took advantage of it to enrich himself, every lagosian is aware that Lagos also benefit greatly from it. Tinubu kind of corruption is far better than that of Ibori, lucky igbinedion, Goodluck Jonathan and PDP.

We are not saying APC is made up of saint. We are only saying when you compare APC to PDP, APC is a saint. Since we must choose between d two. , we have to choose d less evil one.

That is why we are asking for Buhari to be our president in 2015. Because with Buhari, corruption will be reduced.

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

My Take here is corruption is corruption irrespective of who is involved and anyone agitation and clamouring against corruption should not be a party to it.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
atbu1983:
I watched it. AIT is only telling us what lagosians already know about Tinubu infrastructural development of lagos at d same time making money 4 himself. Though he took advantage of it to enrich himself, every lagosian is aware that Lagos also benefit greatly from it. Tinubu kind of corruption is far better than that of Ibori, lucky igbinedion, Goodluck Jonathan and PDP.

We are not saying APC is made up of saint. We are only saying when you compare APC to PDP, APC is a saint. Since we must choose between d two. , we have to choose d less evil one.

That is why we are asking for Buhari to be our president in 2015. Because with Buhari, corruption will be reduced.

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

So now its no more about change and corruption right?? loL! lol!

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
atbu1983:

u are d greatest fool who lacks d ability to comprehend. My position is clear. I said PDP and APC are made up of corrupt politicians. However since we must choose between d two, we have to choose APC because I consider it less corrupt and more progressive when compared to PDP.

For the fact that APC shouts about corruption they shouldn't be found wanting either..........with the small power see what they have gathered for themselves, am only left to wonder what will happen if they gain absolute power...........Bros I don't want this to happen!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sodams:

Come, let us reason together.

If Tinubu has milked Lagos dry, how come its still the best state and role model to other states all over Nigeria.?

Lagos was a well planned beautiful and thriving city before even Fashola/Tinunbu became governors, remember that Lagos was a former Nigerian capital, before Abuja.
So most of its structures and lay out have been developed long before Tinubu/Fashola became governors. I commend Fashola for cleaning up Lagos and planting flowers all over again, it made the beauty of Lagos come out, ones more!..........That's why Fashola uses the 'Eko oni baje' Slogan, like trying to return Lagos to the good old beautiful days.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
talktimi:
Tinubu made all his money working for Mobil. You people are just jealous tongue

Indeed!!!

talktimi:
Tinubu made all his money working for Mobil. You people are just jealous tongue

Indeed!!!

He can hardly own any of those with Mobil Salary

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Come, you are wasting your time trying to reason with these fellas. They are ethnic supremacists from a particular ethnic group, with the exception of barcanista. They are cyber thugs who have been pre-programmed to irrationally hate anything Yoruba, APC, Buhari, Osinbajo, Asiwaju, Fashola, etc.

You simply can't reason with them so don't hold your breath bro.

I don't like when people mention tribe. We are talking about a person and not tribe. There are lots of Yoruba Men/women who are doing it right. So are people of other tribes doing things right. Lets reason outside tribes/Religion......
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
francizy:

This is pure bullshit!

How much are other states generating internally compared to Lagos state? How much is Akwa Ibom state generating and check the development of that state.

You people can hype the shît out of Lagos state. Local government roads are death traps but we only see PDP's woes..

Lagos was a well planned beautiful and thriving city before even Fashola/Tinunbu became governors,
remember that Lagos was a former Nigerian capital, before Abuja.
So most of its structures and lay out have been developed long before
Tinubu/Fashola became governors. I commend Fashola for cleaning up Lagos and planting
flowers all over again, it made the beauty of Lagos come out, ones more!..........That's
why Fashola uses the 'Eko oni baje' Slogan, like trying to return Lagos to the good old beautiful days.
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Chiaka(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

You are obviously the only person with power supply in lagos or fuel for gen in lagos.
I have neither.

You made this communication with either a mobile phone or laptop. How did you get it charged!!! I just want to know , nothing more
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by francizy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
aryzgreat:
Thiefnubuuuuuuoooooooooooo!

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type

These are just the ones you know of. What about the ones you don't know of in other states like Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Edo, Imo, Rivers, Kano, etc...

Imagine him the President of Nigeria! shocked

He will acquire all the federal government assets in Nigeria. Also, we will start paying for the air we breath because he will purchase the right to use oxygen and sell it to the masses... shocked

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by cjrane: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
You know APC dogs will run away from your thread.
Facing The truth scares them like hell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by francizy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

You are obviously the only person with power supply in lagos or fuel for gen in lagos.
I have neither.

We can't have power supply when Lagos has been desperately monopolized. Power companies in Lagos have also been cornered by the biggest Nigerian Landlord if am not mistaken. He has decided to milk Nigerians dry by charging heavily for the darkness he is supplying us.

Although petroleum minister failed to make sure we have fuel but comparing these period and OBJ's tenure shows this one has been better in terms of fuel availability.

All the same, GEJ should step it up to ensure we have PMS and diesel so that APC wouldn't have another thing to hold on to for their smear campaign..
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by jdilight(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
And let's assume Tinubu truly is guilty as accused, what then is stopping GEJ and the EFCC from prosecuting him? I mean you can't tell me he's above the law now can you? How does that make this gov't look, if it claims to have compelling evidence that a man is corrupt, and yet allows him to walk free.

If you ask me, I'd say it's a big indictment on this administration's failure to tackle corruption head-on.

P.S: we didn't hear none of this when GEJ cut a deal with the same Tinubu on 2011 to deliver the SW votes now did we. Get the Ef outta here.

Please how much again was used in prosecuting Ibori?

Now how much do you think will be used in prosecuting tinubu who is being backed by a sitting government?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by jdilight(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
verakooler:
IF FASHOLA OR TINUBU LIKE MAKE THEM CHOP TRILLION IN DOLLARS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE ARE ENJOYING DEVIDENTS OF DEMOCRACY TO SOME EXTEND IN LAGOS, IF THE FEDERAL GOVT DID HALF OF WHAT FASHOLA DID IN LAGOS AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL PDP WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO WASTE BILLIONS ON THIS BASELESS DOCUMENTARIES.

What did fashola do in Lagos?

What are you expecting Federal government to do that it has not done?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by IVORY2009(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
atbu1983:

march4Buhari
vote Buhari

[b] You lie baba, how can you call an APC a saint, when the most corrupt politicians of all time are cross carpeting to APC, and the biggest thieves of them all Tinubu, this baba has taken over the whole of Lagos, he took over my plot of land in Ikorodu, pls help us ask Tinubu, if he dies today, where will he Tinubu take the monies to.

- Eti Osa Local Government
- Monthly deductions frm LGO's & LCDAs to fund tv project
-NNPC office in Lagos
-Falomo Shopping centre
-Madam Senator
-First Nation Airline
-TV continental / Radio
-Hon. Rep. Son-Inlaw
- 4 Billion financed property for self @ Queens drive
-De Nation
- Maiyegun land project
- acquired apapa amusement park
-Lekki concession company
-Renaussance Hotel
- Oriental Hotel
-Miss President Market women association
-Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
-Ikeja Shopping mall
-Wenaa Loan account
-Tax collector OYO state, Osun State, Lagos State, Ogun State respectively.
-Conveted Lekos poly land 4 Teevee
- Chicago certificates
-school of nursing. The kind of thunder that will punish Tinubu hmmmm, is still practising pressup! [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fashola is a disgrace to SANhood. Failed to translate the enormous revenue of Lagos State (the boys quarter state) into tangible terms. He is only good at seeing the faults of GEJ. I pity those ignoramuses praising Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Noviolence2015: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
atbu1983:

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

Your sense of change is amusing and pathetic. You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Akanbiedu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
So this is what you guys are going to do with your six week's grace. you have not learnt anything.

Instead of showing people what you achieved in four years, you are busy campaigning against people who are not in a race for office.
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by major466(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
adaweezy:
[s][/s]you know you have no moral right
You don't have the right to stop him from expressing himself freely.
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by chival(f): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I just did bro. This is what I found on google.

EXCLUSIVE: Audit exposes massive corruption in Lagos local councils; indicts officials for squandering millions.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/169586-exclusive-audit-exposes-massive-corruption-in-lagos-local-councils-indicts-officials-for-squandering-millions.html

FOI REQUEST on Lagos N40 billion IGR & N6 Billion monthly paid to Alpha Betta
https://www.facebook.com/kayode.ogundamisi/posts/529735847039469

IS THEIR SKELETON IN FASHOLA'S CUPBOARD
https://www.facebook.com/akeem.olatunji.7/posts/735908879787298

Bravo! That anyone would actually support and defend Tinubu is a mystery to me. That probably explains why we keep voting these thugs into office. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by mikolo80: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Unconfirmed story and Rumor of Goodluck owing a 500million dollar farm in Abuja comes out and APC is crying foul accusing him of abusing his office. Story of tinubu and fashola milking lagos dry is simply seen as him carrying out infrastructural development at the same time making money.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

#NeverAgain will APC deceive Nigerians with lies and double standards
When you are a graduate and don't have a job and you are shouting GEJ till 2019
You earn less than 30k as a graduate and still shouting GEJ till 2019
You charge your phone with gen and come online to type GEJ till 2019.You sick no be small
you buy "50naira" kerosene at 120naira and still shouting GEJ till 2019.They have not left you from your village
You can't afford 3 square meals and still supporting GEJ till 2019.You are your own enemy
You are an adlt and still living with your parents and still,still shouting GEJ till 2019.You need deliverance
You import goods at 209 per dollar and you are forming gejite.Your own don pafuka
You claim you went to school and don't know the difference between an intelligent man and a clueless one.You better go and collect a refund
You beg for credit to buy BIS yet you're mouthing off ...GEJ till 2019.THem de do you from your family
You support a man who lost $20 billionwhile you are looking for money to eat or pay your kids schoool fees.You don enter one chance
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by banki(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
so you guys know tinubu is a thief, and yet you don't want to report him to efcc police army navy airforce icpc prisons cia FBI etc...

Its either you are accomplice's or........the man is not as bad as you paint him you have been sayin this for 8years
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Bokoharam: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
PLEASE,MI CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT OOO!
Who knows when AIT will air it again, or a link from where I can view?
Please, post immediately.

I know some people who worked for, are still working with and for Tinubu.
They told me a lot about his escapades vis a vis corruption and filthy aggrandizement of wealth.
Only God will judge terrible people. I am also happy that Nigerians have started knowing who is who in terms of corruption, and inordinate amassing of wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.