Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls Help, I'm Preggers! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, I'm Preggers! (1255 Views)

HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol / Help I'm A One Minute Man! / Help! I'm Going Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by missditto: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
dear doc, i;ve a serious problem. i'm about 3wks pregnant and have a serious phobia for hospitals due to a childhood incident. my boyfriend and i really want to keep this baby but can't afford it right now (we're bpth in yr 4) i read about a drug called mifeprex also called RU 486 that'll help but worried about the risks and the availability of the drug , can anyone pls get me this drug or write me a prescription? don't want to have a surgical abortion. pls help. scared and confused. justinedasilva@ymail.com 07035111650

'''
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by naijaking1: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2009
Try not to panick! You have done the right thing by asking for help. I'm sure Dr. Kathy will give a useful suggestion.
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by leye1234(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2009
what happened to the use of a condom. stop touching your toes if you know that you can't afford the pregnancy.
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by beecrofty(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2009
why do you want to remove the baby, Just keep it and tell your bf to get a job, atleast both of you would be out of sch in a jiffy,
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by bronxdog: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2009
go drink gamallin 20-
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ Poster

I don't advice you use any dru to get rid of the baby, the side effects may be too steep a price to pay. If you are really keen on aborting the kid, (which I think is a good idea, since you are not married, still a student and not employed) then I suggest you see a qualified surgeon and have the baby surgically removed.

And in the future, always use pills or a condom.

Goodluck with your final decision.
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by BOSS7: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2009
bronx_dog:

go drink gamallin 20-

Retard!!!
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by folabola: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
Why do you want to terminate the pregnancy? Do you know that lots of people desire to be pregnant? I will advice that you keep the pregnancy. You will only some months of academic work
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:35am On Jan 12, 2009
naijaking1:

Try not to panick! You have done the right thing by asking for help. I'm sure Dr. Kathy will give a useful suggestion.

Well said! wink
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by vanitty: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2009
Don't you EVER get some stupid drug off the internet or from some quack person to get rid of a baby
You better shake yourself off your phobia and go to the hospital and see an experienced medically qualified person
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by staglo(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Overcome your fears, go to the clinic to have it removed.

And consider taking some form of family planning. I do not support having babies for boyfreinds, you really ned to be very carefull .

With solutions availabe to women today , abortion should never be a last resort and never should be an option in the first place when you are are not ready to start a family
Think Twice
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by Vicjustice: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
missditto:

dear doc, i;ve a serious problem. i'm about 3wks pregnant and have a serious phobia for hospitals due to a childhood incident. my boyfriend and i really want to keep this baby but can't afford it right now (we're bpth in yr 4) i read about a drug called mifeprex also called russian 486 that'll help but worried about the risks and the availability of the drug , can anyone pls get me this drug or write me a prescription? don't want to have a surgical abortion. pls help. scared and confused. justinedasilva@ymail.com 07035111650

'''

Excuse me, do you really mean you could take any drug prescribed to you by an anonymous fella in the internet?
   You see, the risks involved in taking drugs that are not professionally prescribed by a qualified practitioner are significant. Though, i could. . , but it's against medical policy to prescribe such drugs that could have great consequences (especially when the patient have not been properly examined).
   But you said both you and your boyfriend want to keep the baby, then why are you aborting a baby that you both want to keep?
   If however you want to do something (which i'm not encouraging you to do) then see a Doctor (in person)
Re: Pls Help, I'm Preggers! by atilla(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2009
baby girl. Its onfortunate this thing happened now but so that you would not have any future regrets this is what you need to do now:
1.log off the computer and ignore any email telling you what to take
2.contact ur university clinic and book an appoinment
3. go and see the doctor quick quick

which university are u? i have a feeling u are not in nigeria. The university clinics are not like hospitals they are just simple reception and doctor rooms so that the doctor can diagnose and prescribe so u have nothing to fear, u are not going to a hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Simplest Effective Solution For Curing/removing Acnes (pimples) / Traditional Medicine / Coconut Water And It Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.