Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (30151 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Explain it to ur mom, she will help u talk to him

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by ArchEnemy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Always get him some of his clothes to put on anytime you see this. It should pass your message.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op, I mean no disrespect to your dad, but it beats my imagination to think that a mature man would feel comfortable walking around the house unclad in the presence of his children.

Op, I think its best if you go talk to him directly. I think if you explain to him how irritated you are by his ugly habit, alongside the psychological effect its having on your little sister, he would be able to see some sense in your advice and make amendments especially when its coming from his own child.

This habit of his is by no means healthy in any way both for him and for his children.
Some male parents don't even take of their shirts in front of their children not to talk of being fully unclad.

Op, you can also talk to your mum about it, but I think its better you talk to him directly but in a mature and respectful way.

Thanks

21 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Tallesty1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Talk to him

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by phlio(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
just talk to him.or are u scared of ur dad

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by buygala(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
No offense intended.... But your dad is stark raving mad cry if he sees nothing wrong in swinging his unclad manhood around the house even in your younger sister's presence.

Let us just hope that he doesn't graduate into sexually molesting your sister or worse still, molesting you guys undecided

MY ADVICE...... Urgently seek help for his mental disorder before he takes his madness into the market place. ... and also try as much as possible to keep that your innocent younger sister from him as much as possible.... I shudder at the thought of a scenario where while he is in his usual unclad self, he now asks his daughter to come sit on his laps cry

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Melahou(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
When ever you see him naked again pass him his cloths...and give him a wink

11 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
i bet your dad went to a Govt. school... If u flow well with him, u can #word with him, since u the first child, i think he should reason with u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Caracta(f): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Talk to your mum about it.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
No offense intended.... But your dad has a bungalow brain ( nothing upstairs) cry if he sees nothing wrong in swinging his unclad manhood around the house even in your youger sister's presence

Let us just hope that he doesn't graduate into sexually molesting your sister or worse still, molesting you guys

MY ADVICE...... Urgently seek help for his mental disorder before he takes his madness into the market place. ... and also try as much as possible to keep that your innocent younger sister from him as much as possible
you made sense without your insults sir

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by buygala(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you made sense without your insults sir

I seriously wish there was a milder way to put it... but the truth is that your dad urgently needs help cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Melahou:
When ever you see him naked again pass him his cloths...and give him a wink
me ke? Pass him a cloth with a wink ??
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
i bet your dad went to a Govt. school... If u flow well with him, u can #word with him, since u the first child, i think he should reason with u
lol...funny u

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by yomi007k(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Guy free dat man oo, abi u think say if lite n AC dey him go do like that?
Jus blame it on NEPA plus, na him get dat house...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pinkycute(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your dad unclad shocked shocked
Is he a pole dancer

Just curious to know grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
softysparky:
shocked
anty why u dey open ur mouth na

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Your dad unclad shocked shocked
Is he a pole dancer

Just curious to know grin
lol

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by ayodeji752: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
So many mad people on nairaland. So many baby factory products. See how they are insultin someone's father just becos he came here for advice. @op, talk to ur mum

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked Your dad? Unclad? Isn't that strange? I'm still trying to comprehend this..

Please, report this strange attitude to your mum, and do it as quick as possible...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pinkycute(f): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
cool

Your dad is funny cheesy

TVTKOKO:
lol

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Everybody now wants to make frontpage.... stop spewing lies OP

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
himkers:
Everybody now wants to make frontpage.... stop spewing lies OP
stop smoking that shi man

9 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pwerrymansion(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
And what does your mum say when she sees him parading round d house unclad? Its not morally sane for him to do that for the sake of your little sister. Talk to your mum about your concerns , I hope she knows how best to handle her husband. Bt I tire for your dad shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Jamie1360(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
at last, this malarkey made front page, diaris god oooo Mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by joseph1832(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
TVTKOKO:
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?
I find it odd that an adult will walk stark na.ked in front of his kids, however if what you say is true, just ask your dad why he does such. If he gives you cogent reasons then you also give him cogent reasons why who should not be doing such in front of you guys.

Please ask him this in a calm and jovial manner.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by mekaboy(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2015
pictures of ur unclad dad before i comment.

10 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pyyxxaro: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Drag him to synagogue immediately................................ grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by TVTKOKO(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
pwerrymansion:
And what does your mum say when she sees him parading round d house unclad? Its not morally sane for him to do that for the sake of your little sister. Talk to your mum about your concerns , I hope she knows how best to handle her husband. Bt I tire for your dad shocked
i dnt mean he walks around unclad,but i mean he doesn't care whenever he wants to dress up or somtin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / My Cute Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.