Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (30124 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pwerrymansion(f): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
i dnt mean he walks around unclad,but i mean he doesn't care whenever he wants to dress up or somtin
which ever way its not right.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
You guyz should join him
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Misogynist2014(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bring your friends to the house.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by merieam16(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op can lie so he goes around d house without cloth *smh
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Demmzy15(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Spartacus tins on point grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by MissOpe(f): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
PLEASE DEAR( YES I MEAN YOU)....KINDLY HELP A SISTER WIN A COMPETITIOM BY SIMPLY LIKING HER POST...HERE'S A LINK TO THE POST.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Preshochyx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op is just here to have fun

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by hizaya61(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?

naso crazy dey start, gather pple especially girls and hide them, immediately u see him unclad call those people out.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by cyril83(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Picture or i don't believe it.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
i believe that keeps your sister wondering how your dad has got a front tail.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
I guess the op sef isn't in good terms wid his dad... looking at your comments or probably too young or scared to speak to your dad...
And i guess he hardly listen to your mum.. cos you never mentioned how your mum do react to the situation of things....

My candid advice is to tell your younger ones to leave whenever they sense he want to dress up or he s alone in the house.. maybe they should go out and play wid their friends or something... i think by doing dat your dad would adjust if he reads pple's countenance..
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by samkolo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
How to get six packs and the diet best for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FTqQG4b_Xc
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by brownlord: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
i dnt mean he walks around unclad,but i mean he doesn't care [b]whenever he wants to dress up [/b]or somtin

You, your dad and sister share the same room?

Wonderfool
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by FemiFaniKayode: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vote Gej and he will give him clothes
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
softysparky:
shocked
was that the best you could do?
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by hensben(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
purplesummer:
Unfortunately, your dad is a nudist. Get him a psycotherapist.
Shey Na person papa u dey give name anyhow...there is God ooo
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by siegfried99(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin OP. , make u too go unclad grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Your dad is doing it to seduce your sisters,he is preparing their minds for what is to happen soon,trust me I know what I'm saying. Tell your mum to report to the elders in your family. #abominationwaitingtohappen
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by hensben(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
pwerrymansion:
which ever way its not right.
Is that ur daughter In ur profile pix..she is beautiful smiley
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where is the picture? grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by LewisO: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is your mom that can handle that. grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by KingsleyCEO: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just talk to him as a humble and concerned son, don't tell him he is wrong, you can tell him how the children around may read wrong meaning which may not be proper for their growing up.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pappilo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is your surname Anikulapo-Kuti?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Lovexme(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
The OP has tactfully avoided mentioning his mother in the story. People keep telling him to talk to his mum about it, but he has conveniently disregarded those comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by gebest: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha it reminds me of my late uncle.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Totfulguy: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
abbasteck:
Explain it to ur mom, she will help u talk to him

Spot on! But that's if Dad listens to mum.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by crazygod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, better say the truth o....... Are u worried that it may run in the family?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by AmakaDNB(f): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sleepwalking things? Na better hot slap be fastest cure.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by pwerrymansion(f): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
hensben:
Is that ur daughter In ur profile pix..she is beautiful smiley
yes she is, thank you smiley
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by gen2briz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tell him to stop watching 'the gods must be crazy' againy

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
papawemba:

was that the best you could do?
Wetin I for do naaa

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by IVORY2009(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
This matter don dey wan pass garri oh, I could remember back den, one of our neighbour's dad, dat just came back frm America, n so dis dude dey wear 2 pants and him camp bed dey sleep for out side, every evening, with a bottle of beer, na so one day dis man begin mad, enter street, na small small the thing dey take start!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Cute Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.