Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 (1353 Views)

Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 / Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015 / Eid Mubarak Greetings, Wishes, Messages, Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 by happyfest: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Holi Images : will be the most common searched thing on the web, as the festival of colors approaches. Well right now we have some time left for the most amazing festival in the world and we know about your needs and requirement for the same. This year the festival of joy and happiness is on 6th of March and as you can see, we have managed to collect some of the very best Holi Greetings, which you can use to wish your dear ones. We all know the importance of Wishes and messages on the occasion of Holi and for that you gonna need us. Below you will find out some of the best collection of Happy Holi Greetings for your friends and family, you can also send them as a text message of just post on their Facebook timeline.

Happy Holi Messages 2015[i][/i]

Here is the latest collection happy holi 2015 wishes, make sure you share these with your loved ones and specially you fb friends. You can select your favorite ones and send it along with some beautiful Holi Images and enjoy the colorful festival of Holi, celebrate it in a more social way.

A touch of green i send to u.
A drop of blue to cool the hue.
A tinge of red for warmth
&
zest for a colorful HOLI!
Happy & colorful Holi

Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.

A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.

Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance‚¦
You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy
I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles
you’ve brought to my life. Happy Holi

Best wishes to you for a
Holi filled with sweet moments
and memories to cherish for long.
Happy Holi!
Happy Holi Wishes

Happy Holi !! Enjoy every colour of Holi and u will get every happiness u desire. Hey, God is always with u. Enjoy every moment. Keep smiling.
If wishes come in rainbow colors
then I would send
the brightest one to say
Happy Holi.

Also Check :

Happy Holi Images

Happy Holi Messages

Happy Holi Photos

Happy Holi SMS
Well, these were some of the best collection of Happy Holi Wishes 2015, make sure you share this your friends on social media, speciall on Fb and Twitter.

Re: Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 by Divya123: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 by boovelvizhi: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Happy Holi Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wishes 2015 by boovelvizhi: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His Adorable 'footwear' Step Out For An Event / Fact About Ijebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.