Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth (27317 Views)

Trials Of The Senate President Live On Channels Tv / President Live On NTA / Hilarious Video: Who Wants To Be President Live Show With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Watching live www.nta.ng/live

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
He is answering why boko haram is being crushed now.Says the swift victory is because of new weapons.According to him the weapons we had then could not boko haram so he placed a new order.Says delievery was delayed because some people were shouting human rights violation.He said that the soldiers follows international rule of engagement while boko haram does not.He then said not all the weapons ordered from the east has arrived but those that have arrived are sent to the north and have been used to push back boko haram

For those of us who missed the interview the highlight can be found using #meetthepresident on twitter

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
yes I love the guy that asked the question perfectly alright ....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by slightlyMad(f): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
is he talking about why the military has been asleep for 6 years? only waking up during extra-time
is he also talking about strategies to be employed by FG to bring back the 15,000 citizens lost to boko haram?

gullible president

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by FastShipping: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Clown of a president. It is too late for you. The same youth your minister killed many of them and you claimed you were not aware of the scam job exercise. The same youths that are roaming the streets without jobs. Those youths are ready to kick you out of office at the end of this month.

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by cycline404(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hope the youth can practice there freedom of speech..

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by temitemi1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Man of the people!! GEJ till 2019!!!

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by cycline404(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
Watching live

update....... ait no get live streaming,
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
slightlyMad:
is he talking about why the military has been asleep for 6 years? only waking up during extra-time
is he also talking about strategies to be employed by FG to bring back the 15,000 citizens lost to boko haram?
gullible president
FastShipping:
Clown of a president. It is too late for you. The same youth your minister killed many of them and you claimed you were not aware of the scam job exercise. The same youths that are roaming the streets without jobs. Those youths are ready to kick you out of office at the end of this month.

Children of hate and anger watch the interview with pure heart or stream it live

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
He never answered the question on Eplieptic power supply ....

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Bright4(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
He said the fight against boko haram is gaining momentum cos of new weapons.He blamed the late arrival on some people screaming human rights abuse

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
He belives in next few months the offical car for govt officals will be made in nigeria.Believes that the automobile industry in nigeria will grow very fast providing jobs.He also said his you win programme has made about 2000 enterpreneurs said something about agriculture

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
@MrAyeDee the APC nightmare is there live.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Topeakintola: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
1. I really hope he will use the opportunity to explain why and how thousands of young Nigerians died or got seriously injured during the failed immigration scam.

2. I hope he will explain why Universities were shut down for 12 + months during his first term.

3. I hope he will explain why thousands of young Nigerians needlessly lost their lives due to terrorist attacks in various parts of the country - Under his watch!

4. I hope he will explain to Nigerian youths why they are being scammed everyday under his Sure-P Scam program

5. I hope he will explain why several billions of Naira have been embezzled under his watch thereby mortgaging the future of Nigerian youths

Meanwhile

GEJ till May 2015

Sai Buhari

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ojobekehinde: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ till Pa Buhari get sense

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
On health he has eradicated guniea worm,polio about to go still present thanks to northern illiteracy last reported case of guniea is june last year. Teachimg hospitals now working on kidney and heart transplant.Belives that with time nigeria will not travel outside for health toursim but rather be treated in nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
187 come out
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ojobekehinde: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari when are you returning from Sabatica cos so many things are happening in your absent

6 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by WisdomFlakes: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hope he's telling them why I had to queue for fuel yesterday, and why investors are fleeing our economy, and why electricity is an essential commodity that is being rationed and why Naira is taking serious pounding. No tales by moonlight please.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ozoigbondu: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Question on the importance of the youth to and he is close to youths on election.He believes is for campagin and to get ideas from them.He says young people are in govt especially state and lga.He promised to increase the young people in his govt

7 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by femmy2010(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mod please Lalastic my post now now ...

Thanks
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by lilflipnerd: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bright4:
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.
more madness is u queuing in a filling station for five hours to get 5litres of petrol n u still Type GEJ til ur mama turn virgin

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by koikoi2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
slightlyMad:

gullible president

Where were u wen America refuse to sell us weapons?

Where were u wen Amnesty International accused d Nigerian army of violating human rights?

Where were u wen buhari said a war against boko haram is a war against d north?

Maybe u were not born? mugu

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Arch1: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by slightlyMad(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
koikoi2:

Where were u wen America refuse to sell us weapons?

Where were u wen Amnesty International accused d Nigerian army of violating human rights?

Where were u wen buhari said a war against boko haram is a war against d north?

Maybe u were not born? mugu

you are the mugu here

we both know the military violates human rights, even here in lagos, when their madness sets in, they go out hurting civilians
the same civilians who pays for the arms they brandish

with all the requests for arms purchase from USA came late.
if they had requested early enough, they would have know USA's stance and purchase directly from wherever they are getting it now

they question is why allow many to die before seeking help

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by tobechi74: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nothing new to say

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by abokikhalifa: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
The way he looks... Like a criminal..... Mr NYOUNG Nigeria.... I sorry for this country I swear...off to UK, I will be back when buhari wins the election

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
slightlyMad:

you are the mugu here

we both know the military violates human rights, even here in lagos, when their madness sets in, they go out hurting civilians
the same civilians who pays for the arms they brandish

with all the requests for arms purchase from USA came late.
if they had requested early enough, they would have know USA's stance and purchase directly from wherever they are getting it now

they question is why allow many to die before seeking help
10000000000000000 likes

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Had it been its APC jagbanjatis e for don make FP

Celebrating my 1000 likes on NL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Timi Dakolo...One Nigeria

GOWON= GO With One Nigeria

God Bless Nigeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero / I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.