Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC (881 Views)

Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain / Tariff Reversal: Nationwide Blackout Looms, Power Firms Warn / Fuel Scarcity ,Blackout, Ugly Reminders Of Pdp's Failure- APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by bnancy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
The APC Presidential Campaign Organization (APCPCO) has condemned the recent and sudden emergence of fuel scarcity and fuel queues in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and some parts of the country, as well as the recent gross reduction in the hours of electricity supply across the country by electricity providers describing it as sad reminders of the failure of the PDP Federal Government. The party wondered how a political party which has been...read more>>http://www.firstclassnewsline.net/2015/03/fuel-scarcity-and-nationwide-blackout.html

Source>> firstclassnewsline.net

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by rildwanullahi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
We need change my people. Make we try another party other than AAAAPPPPCHEATS and PDDDDDDPPPIIIGSSSS

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by WisdomFlakes: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
These are the real issues we ought to be discussing. As we speak I am running on inverters coz I got no electricity. Had to wait hours yesterday in queue before purchasing fuel. The economy is in shambles. Investors are fleeing,Naira is taking a pounding.

Those are the real issues at stake here, issues that affect every Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by Bright4(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by dedollarman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by san316(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmm. but i wonder sha! except for the fuel scarcity, electricity has improved in my area. Karu, Nasarawa to be precise. i even bought a gen but didnt have to use it till today.

GMB/PYO2015

I believe Nigeria should and can be better.

March4GMB

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by Ofunaofu: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
truely, these are reminder of total failures of the umbrella party
Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by Truth24(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Go to court if u feel pained!
#Gej till he is tired of Aso Rock
Quote me at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC must set up their parallel government now, pending the holding of free,fair and credible elections.
Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by adepiero: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a total disgrace and with everything falling by the day, I hope there will still be a Nigeria by March 28!
#GodHelpUs
Re: Fuel Scarcity,nationwide Blackout,ugly Reminders Of Pdp’s Total Failure – APC by stevecantrell: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
These are the real issues we ought to be discussing. As we speak I am running on inverters coz I got no electricity. Had to wait hours yesterday in queue before purchasing fuel. The economy is in shambles. Investors are fleeing,Naira is taking a pounding.

Those are the real issues at stake here, issues that affect every Nigerian.

But a Jonathanian on another thread was telling me "Nigeria has never had it so good" they are inhaling some premium skunk - I want some.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Fayose / Abeg, Answer With All Sincerity; Who Dey Provoke U Pass For Nigeria? / See Pictures 6-year Old Boy’s Hand Chopped Off For Being Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.