Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46159 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxa it is not scientology. far from it. It is the real basic history of the black people of the on this planet. and on the science and mathematics of how the african or blackman views the universe. The Blackman and The blackwoman created the universe. from where? and how? its basic of how is in the book.

I don't read sci-fi bro

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
xaxaxaxax, It is science quite alright; the science and mathematics, astronomy and cosmology of the black people. but it isn't no fiction, not in the least.
DProDG:

I don't read sci-fi bro

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Again displaying misunderstanding of basic principles of evolution. If you really wanted to know all these, you know where to find more precise explanations, but since you can't navigate the internet, let me help you.

KingEbukasBlog:

Sigh .. I already backed out ... your fellow atheist said millions of testing were done , meaning obviously that there were failures during the evolution of sexual organs in order to get the perfect combinations , for something that took millions of years its gona be a hell of combinations to get the joystick and the vj .He wanted to sound intelligent by the way , but ended sounding ridiculous , so I gave him an ok .

By 'millions of testing' I believe e was referring to natural selection, not sure, maybe better wording would have been good. Yes, there are 'failures' in evolution, hence NS. Also, there is nothing like a 'perfect* combination', only a suitable* one.

Now since you now , want to create your own theory to insinuate symbiosis . What about bees and flowers. The bees need the nectar from some types of flowers to feed while these flowers need bees to pollinate them. Both depend on each other to exist and survive. How did these plants exist without the bees, and how did the bees exist without these plants? Are you telling me that the bees also came along with the flowers ?

I didn't create my theory. IF YOU HAD read a biology textbook on symbiosis prior to this, you wouldn't have said that. It's another guiding force in evolution and explains the bee-flower relationship you're talking about perfectly so I'll assume you're willfully ignorant for this.

You claim that animals , fishes , adapted to their environment ,I say they were designed to live in that environment . Just as a thermostat is designed to regulate the temperature of the electric iron . When the iron reaches ... well you know this . Look at the eskimos , they are humans like us . They don't grow too much hairs , or very hairy , or thick skin to withstand the cold . Though they live in arctic regions , they still and will still posses features like we do, not special ones .

Exactly, "humans like us". How do you expect the same specie of primates to posses extremely different physical structures? IF YOU HAD researched that, you wouldn't have bothered asking. Eskimos have a modified homeostasis that helps them cope with the cold. It's significantly different from that of people from temperate climate. Same case with people that live on high attitudes, eg Tibetians(they posses more red blood cells etc), people living in desert regions, etc. You should know that the timescales for evolution involves millions of years(millions of generations) so for any more structures or speciation to be observed, it'll 'take a while'. Again, willfully ignorant or I'll just assume you searched and did not find explanations, so there. You're welcome.

Look at the black man , evolution claim that the black man resides in Africa because of the hot environment .But Europe has the worst temperatures when it comes to how hot the environment can be during their summer . They didn't turn black . Black people in the US can live comfortably in areas that witness extreme and harsh cold conditions . they don't turn white .

Wow wow wow! If you were in primary school I'll understand but I highly doubt that. Nope, Europe's temps even in summer(3months long) hardly ever compares to that of most of Africa. Europeans aren't going to 'turn black' just because it gets hot in July, same for blacks turning white in January. Even with a more severe climate, it'll still 'take a while' thanks to the long time scales evolution proposes as mentioned above.

Now bro , you telling me that animals evolve teeth (from where?) in order to chew their food ? The brain - look at it controlling voluntary movement . When you design a TV , you need a remote to control the actions like increasing the volume of sound etc . So you tell me the brain evolved much later to control every other unit in the body . Use your imagination to visualise the stage by stage of evolution.Its a huge mess .

I have no idea what you meant with the remote and TV. Evolution occurs as a result of genetic information acquired. That's pretty much the most obvious thing to know about it and yet you seem to miss it.

It takes 9 months for a baby to be formed in the womb of a woman with the sperm and egg, but it took millions of years for man to evolve with that same design ? Haba brother !

It's ridiculous you compare reproduction with evolution. Shows how much you know about either of them.

Fossils are one of the strongest evidence of evolution , but no they are not , they are pre-adamic creations.By God's grace ,i'l create a thread on that will real facts and off course biblical quotes .The earth is not six thousand years , the bible was misunderstood by some people concerning that area .See - My people perish for lack of knowledge.You look for faults in the bible , but don't see faults in your ridiculous theories , or admit there are questionable or unreasonable "facts" in your theories Classic atheist ! God made science for man ,not the other way round

Yes, fossils are, and you say they aren't because...? And please, anything but quotes from the bible. Why not read a real book(a science book) and quote from it? If you really want to challenge evolution, at least ask REASONABLE questions or just ones that do not have obvious explanations. No one said the theory is perfect, there's a lot we still do not know and understand. Why not start from there? I'm not gonna start on how ridiculous the bible is, I'll leave that for another day.

Last bullet , do you think alien life is a hoax ? Wondering why a christian asked you that ?

There's a high PROBABILITY that aliens exist, just haven't been discovered yet. I'm wondering how that's relevant. I hope you're not going to bring up area 51 and tinfoil hat crazy sh#t.

By the way your pothole and rain water is a popular quote from the atheist to disprove that fact that life was designed . I'm a blogger , using the internet since 13 . You just re-wrote from what Ive seen before .

And what's wrong with that? If I re-wrote something that gives a better understanding and you can't tell what's wrong with the analogy...how then is it wrong . You've been using the internet for a long time so I expect you to know more.

And stop describing questions against evolution as silly . Not every scientist is an evolutionist .Evolution and big bang still remain theories , we need to shove that down your throats , maybe.

Never said they were all silly, was referring to yours in particular. Learn the definition of a SCIENTIFIC THEORY. The only reason they aren't accepted by people like you is because they contradict beliefs you hold dearly. Unfortunately, science is not based on beliefs. I know science is not a popularity contest either but while some "scientists" deny evolution(for whatever biased reasons), I'm pretty sure more than 99.9% agree with it.

Because you don't know where water came from , I dare you to say comets and I'll make you look silly , or which feature the fingers evolve from .Or the claimed missing links .SMH . Many "facts" concerning evolution and big bang are being disproven and new ones emerge and are disproven .So ...

Lol...make me look silly? Sorry but it's too late for that 'cause I've already done that to you. I'm glad your at least current enough to know about the underground oceans found. Kudos! Googling 'transitional fossils' will really help you. You're tending towards the god of the gaps, big mistake. Which facts concerning the BB or Evolution have been disproven please? No dumb questions, cite sources this time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sci-fi evolution pro. i get tired reading them. The whiteman that you get all your guess brain from has finally admitted that the bigbang might not be true. Very soon, they will openly disregard their evolutional theories. They got one right though. (black is the dominant).

DProDG:
Again displaying misunderstanding of basic principles of evolution. If you really wanted to know all these, you know where to find more precise explanations, but since you can't navigate the internet, let me help you.

By 'millions of testing' I believe e was referring to natural selection, not sure, maybe better wording would have been good. Yes, there are 'failures' in evolution, hence NS. Also, there is nothing like a 'perfect* combination', only a suitable* one.

I didn't create my theory. IF YOU HAD read a biology textbook on symbiosis prior to this, you wouldn't have said that. It's another guiding force in evolution and explains the bee-flower relationship you're talking about perfectly so I'll assume you're willfully ignorant for this.

Exactly, "humans like us". How do you expect the same specie of primates to posses extremely different physical structures? IF YOU HAD researched that, you wouldn't have bothered asking. Eskimos have a modified homeostasis that helps them cope with the cold. It's significantly different from that of people from temperate climate. Same case with people that live on high attitudes, eg Tibetians(they posses more red blood cells etc), people living in desert regions, etc. You should know that the timescales for evolution involves millions of years(millions of generations) so for any more structures or speciation to be observed, it'll 'take a while'. Again, willfully ignorant or I'll just assume you searched and did not find explanations, so there. You're welcome.

Wow wow wow! If you were in primary school I'll understand but I highly doubt that. Nope, Europe's temps even in summer(3months long) hardly ever compares to that of most of Africa. Europeans aren't going to 'turn black' just because it gets hot in July, same for blacks turning white in January. Even with a more severe climate, it'll still 'take a while' thanks to the long time scales evolution proposes as mentioned above.

I have no idea what you meant with the remote and TV. Evolution occurs as a result of genetic information acquired. That's pretty much the most obvious thing to know about it and yet you seem to miss it.

It's ridiculous you compare reproduction with evolution. Shows how much you know about either of them.

Yes, fossils are, and you say they aren't because...? And please, anything but quotes from the bible. Why not read a real book(a science book) and quote from it? If you really want to challenge evolution, at least ask REASONABLE questions or just ones that do not have obvious explanations. No one said the theory is perfect, there's a lot we still do not know and understand. Why not start from there? I'm not gonna start on how ridiculous the bible is, I'll leave that for another day.

There's a high PROBABILITY that aliens exist, just haven't been discovered yet. I'm wondering how that's relevant. I hope you're not going to bring up area 51 and tinfoil hat crazy sh#t.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
Sci-fi evolution pro. i get tired reading them. The whiteman that you get all your guess brain from has finally admitted that the bigbang might not be true. Very soon, they will openly disregard their evolutional theories. They got one right though. (black is the dominant).

Stop belittling black scientists by assuming only white people are smart enough to understand evolution. You sit there and disregard something you know nothing about. If you have an argument against any or have peer-reviewed studies that say otherwise kindly present them. If not, keep your ignorance and/or intellectual dishonesty to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
xaxaxax, no black scientist believes he evolves from ape, only those who like the taste of the whiteman's behind (well we have a big number of them, and you aspire to be one). Evolution is real, agreed but it is the other way round. Everything in the universe, including light and sound came out from the blackman and blackwoman, even intelligence.
DProDG:

Stop belittling black scientists by assuming only white people are smart enough to understand evolution. You sit there and disregard something you know nothing about. If you have an argument against any of have peer-reviewed studies that say otherwise kindly present them. If not, keep your ignorance and intellectual dishonesty to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxax, no black scientist believes he evolves from ape, only those who like the taste of the whiteman's behind (well we have a big number of them, and you aspire to be one). Evolution is real, agreed but it is the other way round. Everything in the universe, including light and sound came out from the blackman and blackwoman, even intelligence.

Dude you're spitting so much bullshit. You sound really stupid. Keep all that "blackman & blackwoman" shit to yourself. Again, IF YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT AGAINST EVOLUTION...BRING IT UP . If not then STFU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Well, you see, our parents, black parents no matter how rich, struggle hard and suffer hard to raise a penny. Ask african politician if you know one, it is not easy to get to that position to steal public funds. These our parents save up or gather up money to educate us and in other cases, send us into europe or the americas or australia to study. what and why do you think life gave you that opportunity?
Just because you are sent to study about a dog does not mean you should come back barking like one. This makes our parents very sad(the ones that work really hard earning every kobo righteously).
The study of evolution as it is now, is the world curriculum as it is now, it serves a purpose for those who would believe it and trickingly or forcely teach it to other people. The purpose of you studying the european evolutional theories or creation theory should simply help you to understand the mind and the nature of the whiteman.
Evolution by europeans simply kick your fathers and you out of the picture of life. (no more, no less). The rest is the grammer he(whiteman) taught you to woooow the hell out of yourself not the waking up blackman.

You are once a reptile who crawlled out of the river, you evolve and evolve, it took millions of years, and then you became a blackman wanting, waiting and praying to evolve into a whiteman(xaxaxaxaxax), sun will burn you, The current CME from the sun is not joking.

DProDG:

Dude you're spitting so much bullshit. You sound really stupid. Keep all that "blackman & blackwoman" shit to yourself. Again, IF YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT AGAINST EVOLUTION...BRING IT UP . If not then STFU.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
Well, you see, our parents, black parents no matter how rich, struggle hard and suffer hard to raise a penny. Ask african politician if you know one, it is not easy to get to that position to steal public funds. These our parents save up or gather up money to educate us and in other cases, send us into europe or the americas or australia to study. what and why do you think life gave you that opportunity?
Just because you are sent to study about a dog does not mean you should come back barking like one. This makes our parents very sad(the ones that work really hard earning every kobo righteously).
The study of evolution as it is now, is the world curriculum as it is now, it serves a purpose for those who would believe it and trickingly or forcely teach it to other people. The purpose of you studying the european evolutional theories or creation theory should simply help you to understand the mind and the nature of the whiteman.
Evolution by europeans simply kick your fathers and you out of the picture of life. (no more, no less). The rest is the grammer he(whiteman) taught you to woooow the hell out of yourself not the waking up blackman.

You are once a reptile who crawlled out of the river, you evolve and evolve, it took millions of years, and then you became a blackman wanting, waiting and praying to evolve into a whiteman(xaxaxaxaxax), sun will burn you, The current CME from the sun is not joking.

Okay, so you don't now shut it!

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't get your intentions here.
DProDG:

Okay, so you don't now shut it!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by macof(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gatiano are u one of those black Hebrews?
But more importantly which do u follow - Bible or Quran?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Black Hebrews are my brothers and sisters, Just like any Black person. I am also friendly and can also be best friends with the non-black that respect himself or herself.
I had the bible for a longtime, i read it when the pastors says "open to the book of so and so, cutting verses in half without understanding, giving it no meaning" i knew i didn't understand it, and knew so much so that the pastor or rev doesn't either. but you know sunday morning can be boring, and besides if i don't go to church, neighbors will tell my family that they saw me with a lighted cigarette and worst igbo, an you know what that means as an african child. so i had a bible i did not read but i knew some truths are there in it.
The Muslims, I am a Yoruba person by clan(not tribe), Yoruba's religion is "tolerance" all religion is allowed within the family including family friends. The Muslims go to Mecca, to stone the devil at some point in their pilgrimage, as a kid, i said you have been throwing the stone at the devil for thousands of years, yet the devil goes stronger, They said devil is a spirit, no i doubted it. So i'd always kept my mind openned on both sides but never thought of the Quran. I openned the Quran after Muslims were being labelled "terrorists", it seemed the whiteman forgot the definition of the word. The Quran was more, infact far more clearer than the bible. yet not well in understanding.
Your know our grand parents, even our parents. They are first traditionalist before any religion, except we want to lie to ourselves. My Grandmother always gave me a glimpse of how the world was created by Blackman, it all started with a dream of mine while i was very young, but then she died, the knowledge was cut short.
The first time i entered a whiteman's land, in his airport; it was the first time i saw a woman both old and young with an extra mini-skirt and cut almost in half at the back. i got crazy, i almost had myself repatriated, getting to their streets, full of drunks both men and women and children, plus nothing can match the hatred i felt from them. Then i knew, i have seen the wicked ones, yet i didn't remember their proper name until i heard Louis Farrakhan call them "the devil", One of my friend from Edo called them that too, but i ignored.

What is devil in yoruba?

to answer your question, through the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, i was able to understand the meaning of both the bible and the quran and more important the ancient traditions of the Black people.

answer my question if you can.

macof:
Gatiano are u one of those black Hebrews?
But more importantly which do u follow - Bible or Quran?
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by macof(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
The Black Hebrews are my brothers and sisters, Just like any Black person. I am also friendly and can also be best friends with the non-black that respect himself or herself.
I had the bible for a longtime, i read it when the pastors says "open to the book of so and so, cutting verses in half without understanding, giving it no meaning" i knew i didn't understand it, and knew so much so that the pastor or rev doesn't either. but you know sunday morning can be boring, and besides if i don't go to church, neighbors will tell my family that they saw me with a lighted cigarette and worst igbo, an you know what that means as an african child. so i had a bible i did not read but i knew some truths are there in it.
The Muslims, I am a Yoruba person by clan(not tribe), Yoruba's religion is "tolerance" all religion is allowed within the family including family friends. The Muslims go to Mecca, to stone the devil at some point in their pilgrimage, as a kid, i said you have been throwing the stone at the devil for thousands of years, yet the devil goes stronger, They said devil is a spirit, no i doubted it. So i'd always kept my mind openned on both sides but never thought of the Quran. I openned the Quran after Muslims were being labelled "terrorists", it seemed the whiteman forgot the definition of the word. The Quran was more, infact far more clearer than the bible. yet not well in understanding.
Your know our grand parents, even our parents. They are first traditionalist before any religion, except we want to lie to ourselves. My Grandmother always gave me a glimpse of how the world was created by Blackman, it all started with a dream of mine while i was very young, but then she died, the knowledge was cut short.
The first time i entered a whiteman's land, in his airport; it was the first time i saw a woman both old and young with an extra mini-skirt and cut almost in half at the back. i got crazy, i almost had myself repatriated, getting to their streets, full of drunks both men and women and children, plus nothing can match the hatred i felt from them. Then i knew, i have seen the wicked ones, yet i didn't remember their proper name until i heard Louis Farrakhan call them "the devil", One of my friend from Edo called them that too, but i ignored.

What is devil in yoruba?

to answer your question, through the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, i was able to understand the meaning of both the bible and the quran and more important the ancient traditions of the Black people.

answer my question if you can.

sad am really sorry for u. are ur parents still alive? Wats ur mother doing about ur case?

Yoruba have no concept of the devil

5 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Weah96: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
macof:

sad am really sorry for u. are ur parents still alive? Wats ur mother doing about ur case?

He dropped one fairytale for another. His new one has black hero characters in the storyline though.

2000 years from now, maybe white children will be learning some version of Gatiano's fairytale as the predominant religion. Karma can be a female dog.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
When a person tells you about his history to pass a message, it is not for you to make jest out of it. it is an attitude of a devil. whether my parents are alive or not should not be of your concern.

You are not yoruba, though you pose to be. Yoruba have a concept of devil and satan. You have simply forgotten or you do not know.

Ika means devil. Ika is a noun.
Oshika means satan. The maker of devil.

macof:

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
2000 years from now, there won't be anybody white left, infact no non-black will be left in the minds of the black children, until they are told.
it is no fairytale. The snow white or peter pan made by white people are fairytales made from Black people's history.
Weah96:

He dropped one fairytale for another. His new one has black hero characters in the storyline though.

2000 years from now, maybe white children will be learning some version of Gatiano's fairytale as the predominant religion. Karma can be a female dog.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Horus:

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.

Really??
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by macof(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
When a person tells you about his history to pass a message, it is not for you to make jest out of it. it is an attitude of a devil. whether my parents are alive or not should not be of your concern.

You are not yoruba, though you pose to be. Yoruba have a concept of devil and satan. You have simply forgotten or you do not know.

Ika means devil. Ika is a noun.
Oshika means satan. The maker of devil.

Ur history? U keep saying black man this, black man that..which is not jst u(assuming u are truly black) but the entire blacks including me. So I must comment, make jest of whatever absurdity u produce if I so wish

Really now you are my creator to know what I am and what I have forgotten...I actually know ur problem and here's it in plain words

YOU ARE MAD

undecided Ika means wickedness. Osika means one that does wickedness which could refer to any terrible and troublesome person

There's nothing like devil or satan in Yoruba
And really don't get started on ur nonsense with me

It is a real pity honestly, I wish u get better

5 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wickedness is not a noun, it is a deed. wicked is also not a noun, it is an adjective.
so yoruba for you are wicked is "o buru" the person that commits the act of wickedness is Ika (devil). Osika means the maker of devil or chaos.

Ika is a noun so is Osika.

You are a skunky chicken.

blackman this, black that, that is right, blackman is everything.

macof:

Ur history? U keep saying black man this, black man that..which is not jst u(assuming u are truly black) but the entire blacks including me. So I must comment, make jest of whatever absurdity u produce if I so wish

Really now you are my creator to know what I am and what I have forgotten...I actually know ur problem and here's it in plain words

YOU ARE MAD

undecided Ika means wickedness. Osika means one that does wickedness which could refer to any terrible and troublesome person

There's nothing like devil or satan in Yoruba
And really don't get started on ur nonsense with me

It is a real pity honestly, I wish u get better

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by macof(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
Wickedness is not a noun, it is a deed. wicked is also not a noun, it is an adjective.
so yoruba for you are wicked is "o buru" the person that commits the act of wickedness is Ika (devil). Osika means the maker of devil or chaos.

It's useless having a discussion with a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
It is your signature, when you don't have arguements, you turn it into abuse range. skunky chicken.

macof:

It's useless having a discussion with a mad man.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
gatiano:

Hmm gatiano at it again.... grin grin grin....

Is the act of wickedness synonymous with non blacks...? yes or no..?

I have told you several times to stop trying to force african concepts of God and their beliefs into your nation of islam. You end up writing like a mad person. Through your writings, my observation of your journey with nation of islam. I have come to realize that you gatiano feel empty without african traditional beliefs/teachings and concepts. At least you do not condemn this concepts outright, but you ridicule when you try to place it under nation of islam. I say this because, Elijah Muhammad or Louis farrankan do not teach this concepts under the umbrella of nation of islam.

Yes..!!! the whiteman man is a thief and a blood suvking vermin. But one should not result to Spookism to understand why africans or black people in general find themselves in such predicament. Let's try and reason with what we do KNOW and make amends to what we can change that will elevate our collective status as africans/black people. Not continously beat our chest on past glory.

The common theme of Christianity, Islam, Hebrews and nation of islam is their overwhelming reassurance from the unknown. Every body is waiting for a skydaddy.. Not to mention that the skydaddy in question is solely responsible for delivering them to the hands of their oppressors. You believe that allah gave the whiteman the gift of tricknology and he should rule for 6000 yrs.. grin shocked how spooked and powerless can one be to embrace such teachings as the absolute truth.. undecided

Meanwhile, black power..!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
The least disagreeable act you must have innocently commited may have been when you kissed a girl at the age of between 5 and 7 years old; Where did you learn that act from?
Where did our politicians learn the act of siphoning the people's money from? who taught them how to keep it away in some foreign vault?
Homosexualism within the black community, where did they learn such acts from?
There is no crime known to humanity that did not start from the non-black.
All black learnt dirtiness, filth, bad behaviours after their been in contact with either the white-arab or the caucasians or the persian or the non black germ indians.

As per African way of life, i may not know much, you definitely do not know the least of it.

GooseBaba:

Hmm gatiano at it again.... grin grin grin....

Is the act of wickedness synonymous with non blacks...? yes or no..?

I have told you several times to stop trying to force african concepts of God and their beliefs into your nation of islam. You end up writing like a mad person. Through your writings, my observation of your journey with nation of islam. I have come to realize that you gatiano feel empty without african traditional beliefs/teachings and concepts. At least you do not condemn this concepts outright, but you ridicule when you try to place it under nation of islam. I say this because, Elijah Muhammad or Louis farrankan do not teach this concepts under the umbrella of nation of islam.

Yes..!!! the whiteman man is a thief and a blood suvking vermin. But one should not result to Spookism to understand why africans or black people in general find themselves in such predicament. Let's try and reason with what we do KNOW and make amends to what we can change that will elevate our collective status as africans/black people. Not continously beat our chest on past glory.

The common theme of Christianity, Islam, Hebrews and nation of islam is their overwhelming reassurance from the unknown. Every body is waiting for a skydaddy.. Not to mention that the skydaddy in question is solely responsible for delivering them to the hands of their oppressors. You believe that allah gave the whiteman the gift of tricknology and he should rule for 6000 yrs.. grin shocked how spooked and powerless can one be to embrace such teachings as the absolute truth.. undecided

Meanwhile, black power..!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
gatiano:
The least disagreeable act you must have innocently commited may have been when you kissed a girl at the age of between 5 and 7 years old; Where did you learn that act from?
Where did our politicians learn the act of siphoning the people's money from? who taught them how to keep it away in some foreign vault?
Homosexualism within the black community, where did they learn such acts from?
There is no crime known to humanity that did not start from the non-black.
All black learnt dirtiness, filth, bad behaviours after their been in contact with either the white-arab or the caucasians or the persian or the non black germ indians.

As per African way of life, i may not know much, you definitely do not know the least of it.

Guy your wahala plenty... Chai..! All you do is regurgitate what you read about a people influenced by Western culture and practice. Kindly show me where I told you that I started kissing at such tender age.

With your Spookism you just placed the whiteman above yourself... According to you, the whiteman taught blacks how to steal, cheat, kill and fuvk.. The blackman was the epitome of holiness he was inept of such natural ideas for his survival. But since your brain is clogged with the teachings of man, you ignore the natural balance of the universe every action has a purpose. African Politicians stealing is nothing new, the solution is how do we curb the menace because the greed of man can never be eradicated. But nooo you choose to dwell in stories than engage your reality.. Smh.. In regards to homosexual actions, show me which african community that homosexuality has destroyed. You probably blame the white man for the daily killings among drug dealers fighting for territory in America. While we are at it you can also blame them for cult killings in Nigeria. . Geopolitics is one thing, but when you are influenced by spookism. My friend you have no place on the table for proper Reasonings.

You believe that the black man intentionally induced himself to a state of self-forgetfulness. But for some reason you gatiano see no problem with such hypocrisy when you blame the white man for your predicament..

Meanwhile, I'm not an expert in african way of life. But as someone raised in an environment of african traditional enlightenment. I guarantee you that the african way of life is freedom from dementia and sub-humanism...

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
The whiteman was given the gift of freewill. He has the choice of making the right or the wrong decision, For that purpose, Blackman sent to him prophets upon prophets majorly Blacks and in other cases from their own people. They choose not to listen and do what their heart desires.
what you see now is their judgement, ofcourse not by me atleast, we black people are the prosecutors. They have all the right to defend themselves which they can't.

all the evil you ever committed in your entire life, did you think them out yourself? or did you copy them? give me one fresh evil thought from your mind? you could if you are white and worst a black devil. A blackman has to learn from the devil first, then he can become twice as wicked as the devil, as the case maybe in this whitelicious girl, she now wants darkilicious.

You don't know the meaning of self-forgetfulness. there is no need for us to argue, go on and see some champion league, isn't there some match for you see?

I came across some african history about reptilians making humanbeings another, reptilians mating with blackwomen, how true is this? can you enlighten me?

GooseBaba:

Guy your wahala plenty... Chai..! All you do is regurgitate what you read about a people influenced by Western culture and practice. Kindly show me where I told you that I started kissing at such tender age.

With your Spookism you just placed the whiteman above yourself... According to you, the whiteman taught blacks how to steal, cheat, kill and fuvk.. The blackman was the epitome of holiness he was inept of such natural ideas for his survival. But since your brain is clogged with the teachings of man, you ignore the natural balance of the universe every action has a purpose. African Politicians stealing is nothing new, the solution is how do we curb the menace because the greed of man can never be eradicated. But nooo you choose to dwell in stories than engage your reality.. Smh.. In regards to homosexual actions, show me which african community that homosexuality has destroyed. You probably blame the white man for the daily killings among drug dealers fighting for territory in America. While we are at it you can also blame them for cult killings in Nigerian.. Geopolitics is one thing, but when you are influenced by spookism. My friend you have no place on the table for proper Reasonings. This

You believe that the black man intentionally induced himself to a state of self-forgetfulness. But for some reason you gatiano see no problem with such hypocrisy when you blame the white man for your predicament..

Meanwhile, I'm not an expert in african way of life. But as someone raised in an environment of african traditional enlightenment. I guarantee you that the african way of life is freedom from dementia and sub-humanism...

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
gatiano:
The whiteman was given the gift of freewill. He has the choice of making the right or the wrong decision, For that purpose, Blackman sent to him prophets upon prophets majorly Blacks and in other cases from their own people. They choose not to listen and do what their heart desires.
what you see now is their judgement, ofcourse not by me atleast, we black people are the prosecutors. They have all the right to defend themselves which they can't.

all the evil you ever committed in your entire life, did you think them out yourself? or did you copy them? give me one fresh evil thought from your mind? you could if you are white and worst a black devil. A blackman has to learn from the devil first, then he can become twice as wicked as the devil, as the case maybe in this whitelicious girl, she now wants darkilicious.

You don't know the meaning of self-forgetfulness. there is no need for us to argue, go on and see some champion league, isn't there some match for you see?

I came across some african history about reptilians making humanbeings another, reptilians mating with blackwomen, how true is this? can you enlighten me?

No such thing as self-forgetfulness. Only weak minded people come up with words like that. Anything to justify their shortcomings. Meanwhile, how can you be the prosecutors of the whiteman. Every thing you speak of does not tally with reality. You're not only weak, but you are also running mad.

Reptilians fuvking humans.... shocked african history...!? This is what happens when people " gatiano and co believe fiction as absolute truth/facts... Smh..

Your case is getting worse.. Slippery slope bro,slippery slope... Smh

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Ishilove: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Err, you don wanna go there. The more you look the less you see...

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Some mysteries you can not explain but marvel at...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by owolawitola(f): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Very uncomfortable topic o. And some replies...smh. blasphemy
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by usmanktg2(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2015
that ability 'to be created' does not encompasses God
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by stingbreed(m): 12:55am On Mar 08, 2015
mmsen:

All gods have the same origins - the imagination of man.

Who created man? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by sundoj08(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Shoro niyen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.