Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan (4068 Views)

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan comments about the opposition party, noting that members of the party speak with venom and bitterness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=32aKgc0j0Ws
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dey feel dat d federal govt is by force, dey will tear dem veins out buh stil gonna lose d election!

8 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wait o....is ffk,fayose and okupe in APC?..wetin we do God wey he giv us dix man as president?

18 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by ephemm(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
I guess Fayose, FFK and Doyin Okupe are the APC members GEJ is referring to, because no one speak with more bitterness, venom and anger than they do.

15 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by prest(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
That means FFK and fayose speak about APC with sweetness.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Look who is talking.

Is this not the same man who called OBJ "a motor park tout"?

Is this not a president whose wife called Buhari yesterday " a crawling child"?

Is this not a president whose wife has asked a sitting governor to shut up in the public?

The list is endless.

Jonathan should control his home first. useless president pretending to be a good man.

18 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Clueless as usual! angry

11 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
If so then FFK, Doyin Okupe, and Fayose must be closet APC members. What a dumb statement. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by ajani1978(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Useless president ever.

13 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Like asari, mama piss, Clarke, Sambo, Fayose, ffk, okupe. I nearly forgot you don't give a damn.

14 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by chemali: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
The clueless one talked about the proliferation of small arms and light weapons in a way that made it seem like it's not part of the responsibility of the FG to prevent its spread. He complains of bitterness when his campaign has been the most bitter and negative ever run in Nigeria - a campaign that seeks to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. He should be ashamed of himself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just read their comments on this thread, bitterness and anger on wholesale display. grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
atlwireles:
Just read their comments on this thread, bitterness and anger on wholesale display. grin grin grin grin grin

Siddon there dey open teeth instead of you to caution your boss to get a competent speech coach that will vet his public statements before he utters them, that way he will stop embarrassing himself and the entire nation publicly.

12 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Siddon there dey open teeth instead of you to caution your boss to get a competent speech coach that will vet his public statements before he utters them, that way he will stop embarrassing himself and the entire nation publicly.

Cry me a river and drown in it.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:
Look who is talking.

Is this not the same man who called OBJ "a motor park tout"?

Is this not a president whose wife called Buhari yesterday " a crawling child"?

Is this not a president whose wife has asked a sitting governor to shut up in the public?

The list is endless.

Jonathan should control his home first. useless president pretending to be a good man.
After the elections you'll go back to your shipping business .

11 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Like asari, mama piss, Clarke, Sambo, Fayose, ffk, okupe. I nearly forgot you don't give a damn.
But babe you sabi cry sha.
I hope you sabi shout too.

6 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

Face your truck pushing business. Arindin.

10 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

LOL!!! Now that's funny, coming from a "Truckpusher". Nairaland will not kill pesin. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by anonyguy: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
When it comes to Cluelessness, GEJ doesn't dissapoint.

8 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:

Face your truck pushing business. Arindin.
Shattap there ,you Gambari elewon. grin

Alabaru.

6 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap there ,you Gambari elewon. grin

Alabaru.

Baba e ni alabaru. You jobless dog.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Scholes007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Beamborla:
Clueless as usual! angry
I guess this the example of what he meant grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL!!! Now that's funny, coming from a "Truckpusher". Nairaland will not kill pesin. cheesy
Truckpushing business is BOOMING these days more than you can imagine and all thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's good governance.

GEJ TILL YOUR MAMA BECOME VIRGIN.

Thunder fire you there.

9 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:

Baba e ni alabaru. You jobless dog.
Very jobless to impregnate that ho you call mother.

8 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Very jobless to impregnate your ho of a mom.

You are son of a dog. Go and die.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Scholes007:

I guess this the example of what he meant grin grin
Eeyah! Kpele
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:

You are son of a dog. Go and die.
I'll die after getting your mom pregnant to produce a better child your daddy couldn't produce.

6 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by sammyj: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Another reckless unprecedented statement coming from our so called president. And when we call him clueless his supporters will come out backing at people against him.

1 Like

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:

Dog, keep having sex with your mother. It is non of my business. I am not surprised. You are both dogs anyway. You hopeless son of dog.
Of course I'm done with my mom and your mom is the next in line .

Could you please help me bring her around ,your daddy can't dig. wink

8 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by FastShipping: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Scholes007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Eeyah! Kpele
Nke ahu gbasa gi
can you define clueless ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Realistic Bic Drawing By A Nigerian / Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat / Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.