Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (34827 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Louislewis: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank your stars that you are not from part of Delta State where this is forbiding for a wife to be having an affair with a man to your knowledge as a husband without cautioning her. If you were, you should be counting few months on this earth to live. You either choose Life or Death.[/size]
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mytime24(f): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Redoil:
is this the only vocabs you were thaught in ur pry school
i'm thankFooL
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Mayour11(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
easystudy101:

Most of these stories are lies

Well, that is another trivial thing
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2015
missterious:
Two can play the game. Find a sugar mummy.

You are a wrong wife,one would ever consider.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by jaszplus12(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok o! First you caused all your problems ...had u any dignity from the start your wife will not become maid or bedmate to her boss. You only looked at the financial benefits. I nearly fell into that kinda situation last year when a wealthy guy who happens to own a very important industry tried to lure my wife to work for him. I was initially happy she would face new challenges and grow but when the guy decided to ask my wife to cook for him and his guests I knew things won't work out. He even promised to give me some contracts but I turned it down immediately. See women are not they way we think them to be. Once affluence shines before them 99.9% are ready to fall irrespective of status.
So either you stamp your foot and stop her from working with that man or continue to groan and eat your bread of sorrow. I don't know why you are scared of poverty... By now if you are prudent you should have enough to take care of your home...even if you were spending recklessly and all your cash is gone...you can drive your car as taxi or do something else to sustain your home. Stop wallowing in self pity... You are a man.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by 0kp0nku: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
missterious:
Two can play the game. Find a sugar mummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.