Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Set Up A Health Blog & Get $50 Free Facebook Ad Credit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Set Up A Health Blog & Get $50 Free Facebook Ad Credit (472 Views)

Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. / A Health Professional With Interest In Writing For A World Class Health Blog / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of A Mistake By A Health Personnel? Please Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Health Blog & Get $50 Free Facebook Ad Credit by Vanije: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
In this guide, I would be showing you how to :

**Set up a self hosted blog in 30 minutes

**How to ethically claim a free $50 Facebook ad credit

**How to qualify for a $100 Google adwords offer

**How to get a free domain name for your blog

This is a guide that a lot of people pay huge sums to learn but you are getting this information all for free here as a follower of our blog.

Thank me later. wink

Now, I’m sure you too desire to own a blog where you can talk about trending issues be they on health or other issues? Where you can share your ideas to the online world at the click of a mouse?

WHY YOU REALLY NEED A BLOG

I usually like to say that the internet is the market for the 21st century entrepreneur.

An opportunity to get heard by billions of Internet users all around the world and share your ideas. Just Remember we’re in the computer age where everyone's busy tugging at his smart phone, i pad, i phone and the rest.

When we mean blog, we don’t mean a mediocre wordpress or where you cannot have all the freedom you desire as an “internetpreneur”.

We’re talking about a self hosted blog that offers you the opportunity to be a real boss online. Let’s now examine some advantages of a self hosted blog over a free blog like Wordpress or

DISADVANTAGES OF A FREE BLOG

A free blog is like squatting in a friends’ apartment.

*One disadvantage is that you don’t get a professional name for your blog because it would always have an extension i.e (. or ..com) So your site is one long name like myamazingsite.. That’s not cool if you want your clients to remember it easily.

*On a free blog too, you are not allowed to use plugins that enhance the performance of your sites. (Plugins are like mobile phone applications or extensions)

READ THE FULL VERSION : http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/resources/

CONTACT +2348109752565( Whatsapp Included) for expertise help on setting up or maintaining your blog.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Nurses Understand / tht / A Nairalander's Advice For Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.