Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (1461 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS / Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by anonimi: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Feb 27, 2015

The Northern Elders Council (NEC) has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan and his running mate, Vice President Namadi Sambo for a second term in office.

The elders led by their Chairman and elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, made their intention known yesterday when they paid a courtesy visit to Jonathan at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Yakasai said the NEC opted for the Jonathan/ Sambo because they offer the best prospects for continuous and sustained development, peace, unity and stability of the country.

According to him, despite the numerous social and security challenges, Jonathan through his resilience, steadfastness, and patriotism competed with his focused leadership has held the country together.

He noted that the president matched the country to greater heights through the faithful implementation of the administration’s Transformation Agenda.

He added that the NEC acknowledges the administration’s remarkable development of the Northern part of the country, particularly in the

- construction of over 120 Almajiri Schools,
- Girl Child Schools in 13 states,
- nine new universities,
- massive dam and irrigation projects,
- expansion of railways and
- numerous projects.

More from: http://leadership.ng/news/414251/northern-elders-endorse-jonathan-for-second-term

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by ozoigbondu: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Finally this northern people have seen that buhari is a puppet with tinubu as his pupetter.They have now acknowledged that buhari has no chance aganist jonathan in march.It would be silly of them to accpect tinubu gift and not see his personal agenda Tinubu wants to pull another obj

#NeverAgain shall an illiterate,tryannical,sickly old fossil lead Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by SOBSISRAEL(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome. Be free ask anything that you don't know about JAMB here. E.g is there negative marking e.t.c I surely answer you.
Feel free to call or text me on 09033976204
Operation #allnairalanders jambite must pass jamb15
Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by dedos(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Make u ppl dey der dey do fake endorsement,e go do u like magic come march 28th. Aw I wish ppl in d south take tour 2 North just like me who has been in North 4 d past 2 week and c 4 der self aw d Northerners are ready silently 2 vote massively 4 Buhari I fink Jonathan n d ppl deceiving him will have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by nnachukz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
I no trust these people. Presido abeg be careful with them.
Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by pendy79: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP do you in your heart believe the real Northern elders will endorse JonaTAN?

What does JonaTAN need the northern vote for anyway? Ain't they boko Haram people like your lots called them? I thought the billions of votes of south East electorates is enough to return him to power.

Tanko Yakassai is the equivalent of Frederick Fasheun in the south West, they can't deliver their household talk less their streets.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
pendy79:

What does JonaTAN need the northern vote for anyway? Ain't they boko Haram people like your lots called them? I thought the billions of votes of south East electorates is enough to return him to power.

Tanko Yakassai is the equivalent of Frederick Fasheun in the south West, they can't deliver their household talk less their streets.
WHEN YOU CAN NOT SPELL JÖNATHAN, I WONDER IF YOU CAN BE USEFUL ANY WAY.
GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL, THEN COME BACK AND SPELL THE NAME OF YOUR PRESIDENT CORRECTLY.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by agabaI23(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
anonimi:
Feb 27, 2015

The Northern Elders Council (NEC) has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan and his running mate, Vice President Namadi Sambo for a second term in office.

The elders led by their Chairman and elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, made their intention known yesterday when they paid a courtesy visit to Jonathan at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Yakasai said the NEC opted for the Jonathan/ Sambo because they offer the best prospects for continuous and sustained development, peace, unity and stability of the country.

According to him, despite the numerous social and security challenges, Jonathan through his resilience, steadfastness, and patriotism competed with his focused leadership has held the country together.

He noted that the president matched the country to greater heights through the faithful implementation of the administration’s Transformation Agenda.

He added that the NEC acknowledges the administration’s remarkable development of the Northern part of the country, particularly in the

- construction of over 120 Almajiri Schools,
- Girl Child Schools in 13 states,
- nine new universities,
- massive dam and irrigation projects,
- expansion of railways and
- numerous projects.

More from: http://leadership.ng/news/414251/northern-elders-endorse-jonathan-for-second-term
The APC cards are falling Yakata like Yakassi. Tanko you Northern Elders council. Truth be told it is the best for Nigeria. wink wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Did I just see Tanko Yakasai??

Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

ROTFLMAO!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by henryangelo: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well,what will be will be

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
omenka:
Did I just see Tanko Yakasai??

Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

ROTFLMAO!! grin

grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprised if they celebrate when Shekau endorses Jonathan. Isn't Yakassai not part of "born to rule" again. They told us Hausas have "born to rule" mentality,
Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by levelszik(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Apc is going down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by yakubuomowumi: 3:11am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by anonimi: 3:27am On Mar 02, 2015
pendy79:

Kindly show me where I called northerners Boko Haram people.
Thanks.

What I have said is that Buhari is their sympathiser and with evidence:

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by anonimi: 3:32am On Mar 02, 2015
pendy79:

...but Mbadinuju can deliver Anambra state to APC seeing the way he was celebrated for crossing over to the broom-wielding coven of witches & wizards that is called APC, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by nzeadachie: 4:21am On Mar 02, 2015
ENDORSES OR NOT, IT'S GEJ TILL 2019, SAY NO TO THE CHIEF JIHADIST

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by blacksta(m): 4:27am On Mar 02, 2015
I have two dogs...

My dogs have also decided to endorse Gej

Regards

Association of Nigerian Dogs
Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by LordMecuzy(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2015
A man who created CPC. 6months to an election and gotover 11million votes..... Hmmmm....

I dey laff pdp n northern endorsement

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by ziccoit: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
LordMecuzy:
A man who created CPC. 6months to an election and gotover 11million votes..... Hmmmm....

I dey laff pdp n northern endorsement

12million without money to throw around for campaign, without political structure in the south and some parts of the north, without support from power brokers. People think elections are won on a platter of gold. The odds are in favour of GMB. This is the reason PDP prefers election doesn't not hold now. PDP knows GMB will win.
Re: Northern Elders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by nzeadachie: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
ziccoit:

12million without money to throw around for campaign, without political structure in the south and some parts of the north, without support from power brokers. People think elections are won on a platter of gold. The odds are in favour of GMB. This is the reason PDP prefers election doesn't not hold now. PDP knows GMB will win.
#WHEREISBUHARI, INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR THE MAN TO GET WELL SOON YOU'RE HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM HMMMM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market / The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family / The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.