Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fatal Accident Along Jos- Kafanchan Road. Viewer's Discretion Advised! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Jos- Kafanchan Road. Viewer's Discretion Advised! (1522 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Jos- Kafanchan Road. Viewer's Discretion Advised! by soloj1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Today Sunday 01-03-15, I just witnessed a fatal accident some few hours ago around Jos- Kafanchan road. It happened near Machok. A trailer carrying empty 7up bottles came speeding and tumbled around a sharp bend. The driver was making calls and got distracted. An elderly man on the ground was killed on the spot. Another woman who was crossing the road and carrying her baby were hit but miraculously survived. When the driver came to himself, the first question he asked was 'where is my phone?'! I feel like slapping the .....!

Sorry, i was having issues while trying to upload the pix.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Jos- Kafanchan Road. Viewer's Discretion Advised! by jeff2222(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
soloj1:

Today Sunday 01-03-15, I just witnessed a fatal accident some few hours ago around Jos- Kafanchan road. It happened near Machok. A trailer carrying empty 7up bottles came speeding and tumbled around a sharp bend. The driver was making calls and got distracted. An elderly man on the ground was killed on the spot. Another woman who was crossing the road and carrying her baby were hit but miraculously survived. When the driver came to himself, the first question he asked was 'where is my phone?'! I feel like slapping the .....!
the driver is Goat

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Jos- Kafanchan Road. Viewer's Discretion Advised! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
were the pishuressss nah..

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Desired Country You'd Love To Be In Anytime, Anyday And Why??? / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Austria, Lithuania And Belgium / A City In Nigeria Where The Rich Print Houses Like Beverly Hills California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.