Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32533 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Tundenoni(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
try learn about sport betting agent..stakersden etc

6 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
try learn about sport betting agent..stakersden etc

Let me add that I'm presently a salary earner, working from 8am to 5pm. So it's apparent I might not be having the time to myself at the moment. That's why I'm craving for ideas.

Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..
Funny you! Please come up with better ones.

4 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Tundenoni(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
sinorte:

Let me add that I'm presently a salary earner, working from 8am to 5pm. So it's apparent I might not be having the time to myself at the moment. That's why I'm craving for ideas.

Funny you! Please come up with better ones.

well..i'm not into the business but I heard much about how lucrative it is..I know u can keep someone there..and still monitor it yourself
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:

well..i'm not into the business but I heard much about how lucrative it is..I know u can keep someone there..and still monitor it yourself

You're absolutely right! I missed out on such an opportunity of partnering with a friend in this business some years ago. That my friend is doing fine now.
So if I could get a comprehensive guideline on how to go about this, I'll gladly embrace it.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by yomi007k(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tydies:

Bros 350k fit build 50rooms?
I like ur idea sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Look for a Problem in your Area and Provide a ''SERVICE-SOLUTION'' - well, if u wanna ask me problems like what? Den maybe u shud send pictures of ur Area

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Emmysteve(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
A dry cleaning business won't be a bad idea

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Someone has suggested I buy a tricycle (marwa), then give out to someone on hire purchase. While the package sounds good, I'm thinking of still getting better deals especially in businesses that involve 'buying and selling'.

Please help a brother out with ideas. I don't wanna 'blow' this money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by gmaribel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Go to the agriculture thread you will find plenty of investment opportunity there.

7 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Zika130(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2015
You want financial freedom Global Wealth trade has the best compensation plan. Imagine other ceo flew from that other parts of the world to Canada to find out how GWT ceo was able to achieve huge success in direct sales in 3 years what took them decades to do. U want to know about GWT - send me a mail & I will give u all the information u need to get started. Zikabush@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by hungryboy(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Tydies:
350k build 50rooms, na cardboard u wan take build am use palm frond roof am, and ontop which land?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by hebronconcept: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by mcfynest(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
try ladies wears, sells like mama put food. you dont need much advert. @mcfynest store, we will give you just that

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, mukina2, seun

Please help move this to front page.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided

OP I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE WISE, BE SMART. THIS IS INDEED A TRYING TIME FOR YOU COS YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOT OF PM'S FROM HUNGRY NIGERIAN GIRLS DUE TO THE 350K YOU PUBLICIZED. THE GIRLS BELIEVE THEIR SMELLY PUCCCY'S IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE. DO NOT FALL IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. THEY ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR 350K DRY IN LESS THAN A MONTH undecided

CHECK THE BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE VAST BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON THERE. MY PIECE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Betting...that Schalke would win Chelsea
Contributing to Buhari Campaign Organisation
Contributing to Ambode Campaign Organisation
Paying tithes in church every month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by freezone4real(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by drnairalov: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
go and bet put it on naira bet play and smile to the bank, within 3 mins u can double it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by akpanikpe(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Go and fixed it in a bank, vote for buhari, if he wins next month u can do a very Gud biz wit the money, but presently, I don't think u can do a very Gud biz wit 350k

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by bolugab(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
try to pay ur title and d lord will lead u

6 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ifeomaekol(f): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
REALLY?

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buy lappy, modem, generator and start yahoo grin
Thank me later wink

7 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Some good ideas so far but please don't take that brothel idea o. God bless Nigeria. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ednut1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
football bettin

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by lifestyle1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's alot of money, I started with less than that check my signature and see the result.
Start an online business, get an e-commerce site, promote on social media and you will be amazed with the result.

I can set anyone up so start similar business but I will charge you for the e-commerce website setup.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks

Na wa oh!Someone wants financial freedom and all you are thinking of is paying him monthly interest?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.