Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29696 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh boiiii make I kuku dey my lane be dat oooo

I think you people are two forward.. if you want to PM a babe, quote her and give her a prior notice in order to avoid the story that touches the heart

It has been working for me since the time of Soddom and Gommarah. If I like you, I go quote you say i wan send you PM.. There's nothing. To be ashamed off

Just that the number of mature dudes we have on this forum keep dwindling day by day.. If you tell babe say you wan PM her, one mumu from nowhere go quote you dey talk wetin no con-sign am
Bro, pls go and try it wif her...... She might jez consider you due to ur popularity grin
But if she reply you ehn, you will come back here to create a thread titled "Top 10 reasons why you shouldn't chyk a NL babe" grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
i swear I don pm like 6 fine babe for this romance section,and they reply me and we good friend.na only this girl fall my hand...I see her quote,I go back to bed grin
I know how you feel bro.. Everyone has a story that touches the heart to tell especially when trying to catch a lady's attention, and I don't think that should keep you away from the romance section

Make I share you one small bashing wey I receive... Way back in secondary school when men were boys, I summoned the courage to woo a junior who happened to be in JSS3 while I was in SS3 and guess what ? She said and I quote "You must be very very stu.pid" .. At that instance ehn, I thought of suicide cheesy

Guy just bone the shittt jhoooor and move on with ur life
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

See as two of una dey mumu under one babe, so na PM una dey bombard her with all along and come dey cast una selves openly angry
Me no send her PMs ooo
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,e never reach that bro,but I feel like crying with that reply,I really feel embarrassed
hahahahahahahaa
Take heart o
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
zick19:

Me no send her PMs ooo

Oh okay.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know how you feel bro.. Everyone has a story that touches the heart to tell especially when trying to catch a lady's attention, so and I don't think that should keep you away from the romance section

Make I share you one small bashing wey I receive... Way back in secondary school when men were boys, I summoned the courage to woo a junior and guess what ? She said and I quote "You must be very very stupid".. At that instance ehn, I thought of suicide cheesy

A junior o
Hahahahahaaa
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know how you feel bro.. Everyone has a story that touches the heart to tell especially when trying to catch a lady's attention, so and I don't think that should keep you away from the romance section

Make I share you one small bashing wey I receive... Way back in secondary school when men were boys, I summoned the courage to woo a junior and guess what ? She said and I quote "You must be very very stupid".. At that instance ehn, I thought of suicide cheesy

hahaha.i swear I go faint immediately if Na me,I no go woo any girl for atleast one year.but live goes on...
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
zick19:

Bro, pls go and try it wif her...... She might jez consider you due to ur popularity grin
But if she reply you ehn, you will come back here to create a thread titled "Top 10 reasons why you shouldn't chyk a NL babe" grin
Hahahaha lwkmd cheesy

Bros, I need not try that.. What goes around comes around cheesy
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh okay.
na one on I sent,I don't think I don commit crime
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. Good luck to that. Stay focused.
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
zick19:

laugh one kill me,but I know say d girl mean me that day,

Ooh I remember na you talk say with her dp,the good boy in you don fly away grin grin God purnish devil
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
A junior o
Hahahahahaaa
I'm telling you.. I was in SS3 while she was in JSS 3, you no see say d gap plenty ?

At that instance, I felt it was the end of the world cheesy

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
laugh one kill me,but I know say d girl mean me that day,

Ooh I remember na you talk say with her dp,the good boy in you don fly away grin grin God purnish devil
Yea!!!! you don get am, me nd d babe dey flow wella dat day but na d second day d incident happen, since then i dey run from any thread wey i see am
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ronald4lif(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
na one on I sent,I don't think I don commit crime

No you didnt commit any crime bro, far from it. I have sent PM's in the past too. And I got reply from all the messages I sent (please no one should misconstrue this for pride). If I decide to send a message to some one I first of all make sure we have a good understanding of each other and rapport reasonably well on the forum. And perhaps because it wasn't a love request message either. Don't just send message because you assume you both quotes one another, to avoid getting embarrassed.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
hahaha.i swear I go faint immediately if Na me,I no go woo any girl for atleast one year.but live goes on...
imagine make JSS3 student bash hin senior wey dey SS3 like that

For like 3years, I refrained myself from toasting any babe.. The thought of that bashing alone always discouraged me cheesy

[/i]
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
zick19:

Yea!!!! you don get am, me nd d babe dey flow wella dat day but na d second day d incident happen, since then i dey run from any thread wey i see am
na the same thing happened Us in the different way
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

No you didnt commit any crime bro, far from it. I have sent PM's in the past too. And I got reply from all the messages I sent (please no one should misconstrue this for pride). If I decide to send a message to some one I first of all make sure we have a good understanding of each other and rapport reasonably well on the forum. And perhaps because it wasn't a love request message either. Don't just send message because you assume you both quotes one another, to avoid getting embarrassed.
seconded !!!!!

I personally don't blame these ladies who don't reply PMs. As a matter of fact, they receive avalanche of PMs by regular intervals, so your Pms might just be overlooked because 99% of PMs she receives is from those sex starved niqqas which is the main reason why you might even have a good rapport with her on the forum and you won't get a reply when you Pm her

The best thing is quote her and give prior notice which I think is better that way
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ipledge:
na the same thing happened Us in the different way
hehehehe..... everything ends here on NL, atleast she no fit do me that kind thing in real life wink
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm telling you.. I was in SS3 while she was in JSS 3, you no see say d gap plenty ?

At that instance, I felt it was the end of the world cheesy

Choi!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CSL cheesy
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by sulmeza(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Your tears do not move me. . . Mind your business.
ahh....dis guy sa...hmmm....
Im inclined to bliv attimes u're nt 4 real...

U jt too damn aggressive...no offense..
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
seconded !!!!!

I personally don't blame these ladies who don't reply PMs. As a matter of fact, they receive avalanche of PMs by regular intervals, so your Pms might just be overlooked because 99% of PMs she receives is from those sex starved niqqas which is the main reason why you might even have a good rapport with her on the forum and you won't get a reply when you Pm her

The best thing is quote her and give prior notice which I think is better that way

Lol @sex starve niggas. Yes it's always good to give her prior notice. It will be a slap on my wrist if I message someone and they ignore it, so I prefer to be very sure about it first.

It appears as if once some guys just see a pretty lady, with may be some cleavages display they just PM her. Truth is, most of them do not even have what to say or how to go about it. Imagine just seeing someone picture and start professing love, then gets surprised she didn't reply the message. It could be that they are putting their wooing skills to test sha, but go about it the wrong way.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blebleswag:

Thought I told u 2 stop spewing thrash, not until u do, I wnt stop. U such a jobless idiot anyway .
So on point sister

God bless you
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
zick19:

hehehehe..... everything ends here on NL, atleast she no fit do me that kind thing in real life wink
abi,make we just know each other,na London she dey,which is very far
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol @sex starve niggas. Yes it's always good to give her prior notice. It will be a slap on my wrist if I message someone and they ignore it, so I prefer to be very sure about it first.

It appears as if once some guys just see a pretty lady, with may be some cleavages display they just PM her . Truth is, most of them do not even have what to say or how to go about it. Imagine just seeing someone picture and start professing love, then gets surprised she didn't reply the message. It could be that they are putting their wooing skills to test sha, but go about it the wrong way.
I don't think I can stand it if resort to PM a lady and she intentionally doesn't reply

Secondly, the rate at which some dudes lose their right sense of reasoning at the sight of cleavages display pictures is so alarming, giving every lady an impression that we are all perverts

I shake my head pitifully when a see a grown up man mouth thrashing his fellow dude, and trying to be the ladies puppets by advocating for them even when the truth is staring at him

Many dudes do that on this forum to get loved by the ladies

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by sulmeza(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2015
blackettt:
You need to get your emotions under check. I hate seeing "men" cry.
i wont engage u...buh seriously u nid to change ur ways...my 1cent

U portray ursef on dis forum as an intellectual,mature individual...buh ur attitude nd character show odawise....u rili nid to change 4 d beta...

Dnt bother replyn cus u wont get any mention 4rm me again 2nyt...

Peace mano...no ill
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think I can stand it if resort to PM a lady and she intentionally doesn't not reply

Secondly, the rate at which some dudes lose their right sense of reasoning at the sight of cleavages display pictures is so alarming, giving every lady an impression that we are all perverts

I shake my head pitifully when a see a grown up man mouth thrashing his fellow dude, and trying to be the ladies puppets by advocating for them even when the truth is staring at him

Many dudes do that on this forum to get loved by the ladies

Anyways sha, we all have what makes us happy, if that's what makes them happy then let them keep rolling. They hurt no one by doing that too.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by alberto2k(m): 2:58am On Mar 02, 2015
I just dey watch the whole drama in 3D cool
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2015
blackettt:
I'm not trying to impress your or anyone. I don't care how you think I portray myself. I choose how I want to have fun. . . You have no temerity to demand change from me. I'm not buhari.

If you see my moniker, jump the comment pass. It adds nothing to me what you think - true story.
Ma Niggah cool
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
zick19:

Both of u

I heard u guys were chting about me .,,
Wts d problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.