Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo (28305 Views)

Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by KingTom(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ask Osinbanjo What is the name of your current local Government chairman's dog's grandchild? He will tell you, the man wise die grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by lordprosh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
oh I get it..
ask him about Buhari's cert
ask him about d well being of his parents
ask him about saying "all politicians are dirty but I want to make a change "

please all we wanna ask d dude is "please we done want ur negative change. can u take it elsewhere? ?"

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by fabokai(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
want this pls call 08135700022

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sai buhari !!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
I don't trade words with cows either....
u just contradicted urself

Campaign after election

Itz no big deal tho, PYO and GMB do that like evriday (#team_Contradictory_Statements)

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by shaqhead: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
Actually they meant that you should ask him the location of your "common sense"because it is obvious it is nowhere to be found........
kikikikikik...guy u sef get bad mouth sha!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Badebim(f): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
GMB/YO all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by adexb6(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Three idiot

Ask osinbajo about buharu certificate?
Dis is crasy.

Hope the shirt is free sha

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Popemax(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
I don't trade words with cows either....
You're really wakacome...
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Youths?

Or elders?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by genxris: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ask him why his father still lives in a thatched house with no shirts while he goes on expensive excursion in Buhari's private jet..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by dahreyM: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dat gal chest is dry ehn, chai@d gal frm d right.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by LewisO: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
wakacome:
The man who came to save you from your stupidity....
Epic!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
the thing is.......

I don't trade insults with slaves
wakacome:
The man who came to save you from your stupidity....
una just dey waste frnt page

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by ellechrystal(f): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
mattkelly:
The Woman by the left,is she really a youth?Just asking
Ask prof Osinbajo. cheesy
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by egift(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by FazzyKachi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
IYANGBALI:
Omo see where the thing stand on that fat lady's chest. Osinbajo don dey tap current for the girl bweast
undecided
IYANGBALI:
Omo see where the thing stand on that fat lady's chest. Osinbajo don dey tap current for the girl bweast
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by FazzyKachi(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
egift:

Mr Man, can u plz talk for ursef? #Nonsense
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by cbrass(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Na that your eye see abi? undecided
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by appini: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why black T shirts..? I hope they are not indirectly telling us to ask Osinbade what finally happened to Pa. Buhari

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by cbrass(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
FazzyKachi:

Mr Man, can u plz talk for ursef? #Nonsense

He is right bro.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Many questions that I would av asked prof osibanjo...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to be scammed.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by MissOpe(f): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by joedrae(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by EbirichBen(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Those Three Persons,

Are Very

Please remind me Again.
cry
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by EbirichBen(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2015
appini:
Why black T shirts..? I hope they are not indirectly telling us to ask Osinbade what finally happened to Pa. Buhari

This Guy,
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
.....who be dis thing?
the THING him brain don't leave him head
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2015
mattkelly:
The Woman by the left,is she really a youth?Just asking
I go tell you later
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Actually they meant that you should ask him the location of your "common sense"because it is obvious it is nowhere to be found........
I also was about asking if your brain have forsaken your head...I finally realise your village witches are on duty

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Emmayur(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
I go tell you later

Hehehehehehehe, you self know the truth.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2015
I dey begin to wonder......na osinbajo for President or buhari ??
D man name con dey even dey heard pass buhari
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2015
That woman on the left doesn't look like a youth to me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers / Bishop Okonkwo: Men Of God Failed To Deliver Ex-President Jonathan From A Spell / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.