Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo (28315 Views)

Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Aprime:
Three ídiots.

Relax. I'm only watching a movie and that's the title.
hahahahahaha..
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 2:45am On Mar 02, 2015
#March4GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by familo1981(m): 3:47am On Mar 02, 2015
please am in awka , how do i get this cute polo of Prof. Osibanjo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Decryptor(m): 4:46am On Mar 02, 2015
If those 3 old creatures are known as youths, then it means Nigeria is finished. undecided
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by debicy(m): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Ask him wah?
D location of Buhari's WASSCE?

This is guy is seriously SICK.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by PassingShot(m): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Actually they meant that you should ask him the location of your "common sense"because it is obvious it is nowhere to be found........

This reply is very apt.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by PassingShot(m): 5:26am On Mar 02, 2015
courage54:
God Bless General Buhari
God Bless Prof Osinbajo
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

#IHAVEDECIDED

To

VOTE

BUHARI/OSINBAJO

#Never Again will I vote a clueless president who says stealing is not corruption.
#Never Again will I vote a president who supervises the killing of innocent graduates during immigration recruitment.
#Never Again will I vote a president who can not rescue our missing girls after almost a year of them been kidnapped.
#Never Again will I vote a president who supervises the missing 20 billion dollars without showing any concern
#Never Again will I vote a president who divide his citizens along religious and ethnic line.

Never Again shall electorates be taken for a ride.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by PassingShot(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is busy reaching out to the youths in a positive way while Mr Jonathan is busy dancing with some silly musicians.. If Jonathan looses the election tomorrow, he will start blaming his village people for his lost. Smh

You're right but not that GEJ is not reaching out to the youths in his own way. He does that by offering some form of "protection" or the other and a few lost souls are falling for it.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by ojeffo: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:
@lalastically, please do something about this moniker called "Hotlinks". He keeps spamming threads with sugar mummy and sugar daddy nonsense. Check him here: https://www.nairaland.com/2173854/apc-cancel-sure-p#down
U JST SPAMMED!..lol
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by ignis: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2015
See their faces....
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by 9jatatafo(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2015
That short woman abi girl fine nor be small. Fine girl international (FGI).
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Actually they meant that you should ask him the location of your "common sense"because it is obvious it is nowhere to be found........
via nwokem can you pls shut up
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Smartresult(f): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
sia baba,
siababa
sai baba
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by mustymatic(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2015
I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by greall12(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2015
He is right bro.

LAGOS HAS DECIDED

To

VOTE

BUHARI/OSINBAJO

FazzyKachi:

Mr Man, can u plz talk for ursef? #Nonsense
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by jbspearlance(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is busy reaching out to the youths in a positive way while Mr Jonathan is busy dancing with some silly musicians.. If Jonathan looses the election tomorrow, he will start blaming his village people for his lost. Smh
my brother stop day dreaming there is nothing you or any bastard, blinded apc e-apc touts can to stop gej from coming back. Go back to sleep and wait for the inauguration of our amiable president for the second term.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by samento: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2015
steppin:

Hahahhahahahhahaha! True talk!
The girl on the left side be like say na Tinubu's daughter!
Her ugliness no get part 2.
You nko. You fine?
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
mytime24:
WonderFooL, Dey're doin d works of their pay masters sha
see dis likkle goat o
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
u just contradicted urself

Campaign after election

Itz no big deal tho, PYO and GMB do that like evriday (#team_Contradictory_Statements)
Ode u still dey talk.. Shameless goat
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by sirrinky: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Cool shirt
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
FazzyKachi:

Mr Man, can u plz talk for ursef? #Nonsense
Shut up! Lagos have decided.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Three unpretty Nigerians...
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Ode u still dey talk.. Shameless goat
only fools do this
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
I also was about asking if your brain have forsaken your head...I finally realise your village witches are on duty
Pls close that ur d'ick-sucking lips. I'm not interested...
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by steppin: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
samento:
You nko. You fine?
Tiger face, I no say I fine pass you.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by JEITO: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Free t-shirt
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by IYANGBALI: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2015
cbrass:

Na that your eye see abi? undecided
na which 1 you want make my eye see now?na the best part be dat tongue
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by IYANGBALI: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Pls close that ur d'ick-sucking lips. I'm not interested...
you are that's why you quoted me. ..lolz
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
you are that's why you quoted me. ..lolz
Oya come and take banana till you yor
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
I also was about asking if your brain have forsaken your head...I finally realise your village witches are on duty
MUMU...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority / Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.