Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. (24572 Views)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Smartresult(f): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2015
that's and very nice
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Mars88(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Is quilox night club a praying center?

And moreso who is MI cos we dont know him here u syria
no we dont!
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Mars88(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lmao.
M.I is way too proud mehn. That's his flaw anyway.His music is good tho, but his attitude, too proud.Wetin be the name of that bird again.....
peacock? Pls MI is lower than that

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Ndi mkpu mkpu na iwe (short people with vex)

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by UnknownT: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:
QUILOX IS WRONG.

MI IS A BIG BRAND.
HE IS A WALKING BILL BOARD. CUTTING HIS MUSIC MID WAY IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING YOU CAN DO TO ANY ARTIST.
YOU FOR LET HIM FINISH!!
GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM ITS DUE. MI HAS PAID HIS DUES AND NO STAGE IN NIGERIA SHOULD CUT HIS MUSIC FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.

BESIDES, MOST PEOPLE THAT CAME OUT THAT NIGHT, CAME OUT BECAUSE OF M.I.
QUILOX ANNOUNCED MI WAS GONNA BE IN THE CLUB. IF YOU WERENT GONNA FEEL HIS MUSIC, WHY DID YOU SHOW UP?

BESIDES, MI WAS NOT GRANTED IMMEDIATE ENTRY WHEN HE FIRST ARRIVED AT THE CLUB.

You didn't read the part where customers were walking out since MI had refused to stop? Normally, the customers should have been the ones hailing MI to continue

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by austinbrown: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Na em find trouble na

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Tazmode:
undecided
So, him f- up
Dem tel am make him shut up @ 12.30am.
Kept yannin dust till 12.34am. Smh
grin

I won't be quick to judge , until we get a clearer picture it is hard to throw blames on either side. The club ought to have a signal of some sort to indicate when he has 10 , 5 and probably 1 minute left , it would be difficult for M.I to judge correctly on stage how much time he has left ( while performing ). Also the management ought to let him finish a song he has commenced as at when his time had elapsed , however , if they had observed all these and M.I still continued performing then he was out of line.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I won't be quick to judge , until we get a clearer picture it is hard to throw blames on either side. The club ought to have a signal of some sort to indicate when he has 10 , 5 and probably 1 minute left , it would be difficult for M.I to judge correctly on stage how much time he has left ( while performing ). Also the management ought to let him finish a song he has commenced as at when his time had elapsed , however , if they had observed all these and M.I still continued performing then he was out of line.
u need 2 c M.I's reactñ on d internet.
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by RazziP(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
The chairman... MI is allowed
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by izziworld(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2015
No anger in bizness...M.I take heart and let bygone be bygone.

.[/quote]
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by killuminati(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Seriously speaking I always wonder how MI became this popular as rapper.. The is wacker than wack.. After watching his performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off I was like 'Damn!'.. "Na Rapper be this!"

MI no sabi anything! Freestyle is Zero.. No skills, no swag, no lines... Just talking trash.. Person wey even choose MI for that night should be fired!

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2015
MI Chairman.. that Rapstyle is getting boring and the season don pass... DJ play me those new Nigerian Hits. MI learn from 2face. change with the times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by crazygod(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
overhyped rapper. The customers weren't feeling u. QED
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Add up all the rappers we get today and MI still tops dem all,he's debut album still murders every new joint out now,majority of u guys here are probably into fuji (olamide and co) abi na phyno una wan call best rapper,MI can relate with any audience anywhere,and everywhere,damn it.i dey vex sef just imagine say dem cut Nas off

3 Likes

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by iceberylin(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2015
voltron:
MI Chairman.. that Rapstyle is getting boring and the season don pass... DJ play me those new Nigerian Hits. MI learn from 2face. change with the times
Common sense you no get sad

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Seriously speaking I always wonder how MI became this popular as rapper.. The is wacker than wack.. After watching his performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off I was like 'Damn!'.. "Na Rapper be this!"

MI no sabi anything! Freestyle is Zero.. No skills, no swag, no lines... Just talking trash.. Person wey even choose MI for that night should be fired!
Lets use the chocboys tim westwood freestyle as example...

Mi definitely murdered it with lines like..

"Already got these rappers trying to duplicate me, already got these record label trying to recruit me, already got these model chicks wondering if they suit me"

When it got to ice part he boldly said he cant freestyle (a rapper who cant even try) rather he used his phone and still made a mistake..

We all know that phyno n olamide are wacks.

Apart from phenom z TKG FREESTYLE have never heard anyone doing it better than M.I..

Jude Abaga is the best rapper in naija.

Still doubt get the illegal music 2 mixtape..

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by IAMGEJ(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Short man short sense!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Goodnuel: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Lets use the chocboys tim westwood freestyle as example...

Mi definitely murdered it with lines like..

"Already got these rappers trying to duplicate me, already got these record label trying to recruit me, already got these model chicks wondering if they suit me"

When it got to ice part he boldly said he cant freestyle (a rapper who cant even try) rather he used his phone and still made a mistake..

We all know that phyno n olamide are wacks.

Apart from phenom z TKG FREESTYLE have never heard anyone doing it better than M.I..

Jude Abaga is the best rapper in naija.

Still doubt get the illegal music 2 mixtape..
Try Jesse Jags bro... You'd be glad you did.
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by cinovikthor(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
bad belle everywhere.....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*

For original customized jerseys + Free delivery holla within... 7F09238D
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Goodnuel:
Try Jesse Jags bro... You'd be glad you did.
Jesse remains second best
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
bigtt76:
LMAO @bolded grin

grin
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by cupidhero(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Oga jude should ice down. This is nigeria and not ATL. The love for dancehall and afro pop is greater than the love nigerians have for hip hop. You don't expect customers who loves dancing shoki and etighi to be putting lighters up when want to steal their fun time so you can spit your d0pe writtens.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by cupidhero(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:

nawa 4 you o. M I is crack son! 4get the jimmy jatt jump off shii. Even almighty canibus once F'D up in a freestyle. No one is perfect all the time. illegal mixtape 2 is a classic...listen to it so you can understand why homies respect MI.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by killuminati(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
cupidhero:

nawa 4 you o. M I is crack son! 4get the jimmy jatt jump off shii. Even almighty canibus once F'D up in a freestyle. No one is perfect all the time. illegal mixtape 2 is a classic...listen to it so you can understand why homies respect MI.
Ok
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by eightsin(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2015
MI... they gave you special treatment yet you wanted the best treatment. Life is good

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by mruwaifo(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
I guess it's better to over prepair than to underdeliver . M.I did well
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by hismond(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015
...........this year, it's clear we go separate the real men from the children
............it's allowed

people wan dance shoki, M.I dey sing anoda tin
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Common sense you no get sad

Patent Mumu - go lick MI yansh
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by storylad(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
The management did the best thing. M.I needs to face the reality that he is a dying breed and his type of rap music isnt the crowd style anymore. He did the same overtime s**t at Femi Kuti's show last year in Abuja. He almost turned himself into the MC of the event. Burna Boy performed earlier, it was magical . M.I climbed the stage and everyone wanted there money back. No disrespect but you aint just a crowd mover. Sorry
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by armadeo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
youmour:
Add up all the rappers we get today and MI still tops dem all,he's debut album still murders every new joint out now,majority of u guys here are[b] probably into fuji (olamide and co) abi na phyn[/b]o una wan call best rapper,MI can relate with any audience anywhere,and everywhere,damn it.i dey vex sef just imagine say dem cut Nas off

grin awon goons mi. This song makes me laugh
Alobam. Nice one.

Dem still no reach. Mr incredible.
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Jesse remains second best

M.I the big picture man
Jags next to pose
Then ice then brymo I suppose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Celebrates Wife "GRACE" On Her Birthday - Shares Lovely Pictures / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.