Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

[LOL] Why Did Brother David Lie? Why? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [LOL] Why Did Brother David Lie? Why? (604 Views)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Funniest Joke Ever / Why Did It Take The Israelites 40years From Egypt To Israel? / Why Did The Ants Dance On The Jam Jar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[LOL] Why Did Brother David Lie? Why? by uncleFola(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
This might be a joke but there are two lessons at least to be learnt from it – don’t judge people before your even get to know them and don’t you lie even in the harshest of conditions.

Okay here is a funny one…read and laugh away your pain…

Two Christian men, Brother David and Bother Michael, were lost in a scorching desert one day. They were dying of thirst and hunger ans searched everywhere if they could get anything to put in their stomach. Finally, they saw a Mosque ahead in the path they were walking.

“Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will die. My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?” David said.

Michael said No, I will not let circumstances of the world make me lie. I refused to change my name because of thirst and hunger. The two of them walked on. When they reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names.

“My name is Ahmed.”, David said.

Michael added: “My name is Michael.”

The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael.”

Then he turned to David and said:“Sallam Allykun o, brother Ahmed, Ramadan Mubarak…How is fasting going?”

DAVID FAINTED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [LOL] Why Did Brother David Lie? Why? by isan(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2015
grin
Re: [LOL] Why Did Brother David Lie? Why? by sketch600: 2:01am On Mar 02, 2015
he was hungry na[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Messages To Buhari / How Justifiable Is This?..(must Read) / Hilarious : When U R Ask To Bring Ur Problem To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.