Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... (2957 Views)

Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money / How Can A Student Earn A Measely Amount Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I am a 100level student of Nigerian University. I need some more money than I get from my parents. I need another route to earn some money legitimately, both from online and offline. I don't seem to get good tips anywhere.

So if you are reading this, I want your suggestions on good money-making tips(offline or online).
Thanks.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2015
If u can, get some clothes dat r trendin, gud 4 d weather and appropriate 4d environment e.g t-shirts, jeans, sweaters, long n short sleeves etc in bulk (especialy female wears). U can kip dem in ur room while u tel ur friends dat u have dem in stock. U can get shoes too
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2015
@Charleen. First, I must commend your efforts to try and make money. I hope this helps.

As a 100 level student, the bulk of your efforts should be geared towards building your gp and finding a balance. It is very easy to get carried away by making money.

Notwithstanding, you can still make money. Below are some options:
Selling of clothes as someone suggested
Printing and photocopying
Freelancing is good if you have a laptop

Above all, hone your skills. Save what you have and re-invest it in yourself.

On a final note, you can sell anything to most students... Goodluck.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by wealthinfos(m): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2015
inasmuch as you need some extra cash to aurgument, at year one you really need to build ur CGPA as in most schools if ur GP falls below a standard you may be warfed or ask to withdraw.

However, on the other hand too education in Nigeria without finance can be very frustrating. My advise is look within ur campus, find out a product or service that can sell and offer it to the students. You can get a a digital camera to take shots and make daily money. You can run a laundry from ur hostel room. Pls first of all get little tutorial or training about these businesses befor u jump into it! Dont forget for u to be a business student you will hv to put up a new mentality and forget about shame and pride. Goodluck

on guides to Register/Incorporate ur Business/Company pls visit my signature below.

See you on top!
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by wirywittyboy(m): 4:29am On Mar 02, 2015
guy you can be selling megabytes for your friends by tweaking your phone imei .

you can program some sim and supply it to a cafe around you or huge internet browsers

contact me on how to start 08166693365

but you must have an android phone 4.2

bugwap.com
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by Livingfire(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Good thought...
you can get money by simply using your handsets and about 30 minutes/day

you can get money as a students by gathering some materials most available around for free...

etc.

just send a text to me on 08035747973,

title : MONEY AS A STUDENT

with your email add
Re: How Can A Student Earn Some Money While In School? Suggestions Needed... by abisco991(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
I appreciate all the contributions so far,in my own contribution, you can start telecom business like selling data bundles of all networks,cheap airtime,bulk SMS etc this is what really saved me from financially mess during my undergraduate days .
Imagine you are able to sell Mtn 10gigs per day ,you earn more 1k as profit just on mtn data alone and can sell more than this in a day in campus because you know students can't do without browsing.
This is a business you can with just 5k or less.

You can follow this link below to learn more about this business and how to get started

[url]abiodunodeyemi.com/how-to-become-telecom-reseller-for-all-network-in-nigeria-with-litlte-capital-like-5k/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Order Custom Ziplock Pouches In Usa From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / How To Start An Entertainment Magazine In School? / Nospetco And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.