Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? (1771 Views)

Poll: Rate this story on a scale of 1 to 5

5 {Excellennt}: 0% (0 votes)
4 {Very Good}: 0% (0 votes)
3 {Good}: 0% (0 votes)
2 {Average}: 33% (1 vote)
1 {Poor}: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

This Lady Is 131 Years Young,let's Give Her As Muck Likes And Amen. / See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! / W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by tinard(m): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2006
I woke up on this beautiful morning and remembered that the D-Day was here. I was finally going to take this big step. I have been quite ashamed for a while since it always felt like I was the only one who hadn’t done it. I took a short hot shower as. I wanted to get this out of the way. I was quite nervous, but at the same time happy that this was going to be a forgotten thing very shortly.

I walked briskly over to my destination. On arrival, I sat down waiting for a few minutes. This added to then tension but. I was still looking forward to it all been over and done with that I didn’t realise time was gone. A while after, I looked up and realised I’d been waiting for 30 minutes. Shortly, he walked into the door. The door almost didn’t accommodate him as he was very tall, handsome and smartly dressed.

He asked if I needed anything and rightly informed him I was ok. He then asked if I was ready to go to the room. Once again I replied yes but this time it was a quiet, shaky reply. We made way for the room. On arrival he once again asked if I needed anything and again I refused. Then action begins.

Trying to be nice and polite, asked me to lie down and asked how if I wanted it quick and painful or nice, slow and steady. Obviously, I asked for the latter. The he said it would be much better if I saw the equipments 4 just in case I started getting nervous about what was it was that was going in. He even had a cheesy name for each obviously I’m not going to give you the names just so you don’t get excited if you ever visit or know who I’m referring to.

Part two coming up. Post your comments
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by kiki(f): 2:14am On Aug 30, 2006
well as far as ive read i think u wanna av sex with a man or r u havin a massage
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by tinard(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2006
u'll find out when i finish the story i'll wait for more replies but is the story line ok
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by kiki(f): 2:21am On Aug 30, 2006
yeah its ok can't wait 4 d next part and it better be intrestin or imma curse ur ass out 4 makin me wait j/k grin grin grin u bout to getfreaky with a man
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by tinard(m): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2006
don't worry it's good nothin you'll imagine
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by BlackMamba(m): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2006
Did you get a colonoscopy grin
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by tinard(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2006
Well black mamba snakes already scare me with blackmamba being the most dangerous i'm even more scared of you now than i thought i shoulb be after i read you comment.

I no go mess with una at all and since you asked

Well don't know if i should answer it's always nice to keep people in suspense. Oh my mum just came in and said i should say no. Oh s**t she's pulling down my trousers to find out. She said we are going to the doctors tomorrow to have emergency surgery. She says she wants grandkids doesn't want me to end up like Vanilla Ice or Prince. Mama's love eh.

Just kidding lol. if you don't know what it means check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonoscopy
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by toosyno(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2006
Well,i think you want an abortion,

Am i right?
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by edygirl(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2006
she was trying to break her virginity and the instrument was the guy's penis.
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by toosyno(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2006
Ooh, you damn too funny
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by iice(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2006
Hmmmm, it could be anything lol, i shall wait grin
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by toptho(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2006
i have seen something similar to this before but it was about going to the dentist
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by kaydee(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2006
The suspense is too much,i hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U betta post the continuation now! I' still thinkin bout wat u bout to do but damn it! Stupid thots in ma head!
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by kemuye: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2006
it seems as if u urself were already contemplating of having a sex before d arrival of d man.o girl ur body don dey on 99 degree centigrade.enjoy ur sex with d man.Gbosa
Re: What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? by b2dl(f): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2006
me thinks dat she's on a visit 2d dentist grin. so y'all can get ur minds outta d gutter, u nutty nutty children angry !!!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Anything Like Reincarnation? / Free Browsing Configuration On Pc 4 Real / 190, Omolola, Madukaele, And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.