Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP (439 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP by adeniranfam(f): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V4t1adgJMNI/VPO6UdWEARI/AAAAAAAAArg/unCS7XbTvVk/s1600/bvsj.jpg[/img]
The Peoples Democratic Party has reported that President Goodluck Jonathan is ready to challenge Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) on March 28 for the presidential election.
While Jonathan is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Buhari is the competitor of the fundamental resistance party, the All Progressives Congress.The APC had charged that both Jonathan and his gathering were wanting to abandon the decisions as they were affirmed not to be prepared.

The restriction gathering asserted that both the President and the PDP were sorry to say they would be vanquished amid the decision.

At the same time the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organsiation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said that it would be imprudent of anybody to say the President Jonathan was not prepared for the decisions.

He additionally exposed the case that the decision party and the President were supporting some lesser political gatherings to require the movement of the decisions, particularly in the North-East.

Fani-Kayode said, "In what capacity can anybody say we are not prepared for the decisions? President Jonathan is prepared to test General Buhari at any rate in light of the fact that he's going to thrashing him. We were prepared for the last decision and we are likewise prepared for this one.

"We have individuals resulting in these present circumstances office consistently to strategise and we additionally have our Legacy House for the decision. Pioneers of the gathering from the national director to different individuals from the National Working Committee are there"

Fani-Kayode additionally criticized previous Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the representative for the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said, were blaming him for some law violations, including terrible wellbeing.

He said, "If anyone is to discuss sick wellbeing. They ought to discuss themselves and not about me.

"My name is Femi Fani Kayode, and no one can kill me before my time. No one can give me the ax and I harbor no trepidation of savagery and I don't take dangers gently. Not one or the other do I trepidation for my life.

"Since I have never shed blood and I don't trust in savagery, the heavenly attendant of the Lord will strike that individual dead before they point a weapon at me in Jesus Name."

In the interim, the gathering has communicated appreciation to Nigerians for their replenished solidarity and overpowering backing for President Jonathan.
http://..com/2015/03/president-goodluck-jonathan-is-ready.html
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP by yakubuomowumi: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP by brightology3: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2015
U don't need 2 ready 4 common buhari dat dn't even ve waec certificate,a terrorist,an aboooki 4 dat mata,he is a gonna already.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP by nzeadachie: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE MIGHTY GEJ
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready For Buhari - Says PDP by Gbengalil: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
GMB change all we want not dat cow head

(1) (Reply)

AU, UN To Convey 8,700 Troops To Battle Boko Haram / Jega’s Meeting With Recs Postponed / 74 Men, 20 Children Killed For Refusing To Join Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.