Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid (31680 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Akinife03(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by MissOpe(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
PLEASE DEAR( YES I MEAN YOU)....KINDLY HELP A SISTER WIN A COMPETITIOM BY SIMPLY LIKING HER POST...HERE'S A LINK TO THE POST.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by phatlytall(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow. Carling cup.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IAMBREEZY: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sarimah:
fine wife
fine baby
fine nose grin
why didn't you comment on that thread?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Blue is d colour..up chelsea!!!

that's how we roll?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Fribery: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
na so we go just dey watch b4 u know it chelsea don mk am ambassador in Nigeria..

more money be dat grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by VickyRotex(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
Chelsea don win carling cup

Diz my mechanic/spare parts dealer neighbour no go let person hear word again

He has been singing rubbish songs since he came back from the bar angry

Lolss.. give am red oil +sugar, he go sempe... grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by VickyRotex(f): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thats how we ball....

Got a Red Blood from divine, got a blue from blood Chelsea.... grin

Up Chelsea.... smiley

Chelsea till I stop watching football smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Euckybaby(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lovely
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by vjsmiles: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Paul's nose is fine cry embarassed cry
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by KlaireKlement(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
twerkjack:
THIS GUY NOSE REACH #1'500 KPOMO
*Wicked*...lolll
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm money can really change anything.

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm money speaks bullshit walks lol
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Takim107(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
The nose that smells the hidden things...even the juju under your grand mum's bed. Lolz tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by killuminati(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
twerkjack:
THIS GUY NOSE REACH #1'500 KPOMO
Your own nose go be #2,500 be dat o, I just check ur profile

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by hensben(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
hotgunz:
who re you Paul I knw bt Hen na fowl I don't knw we never can say u might b ogogoro master.
Swear say u nor dey drink ciroc, vodka, all Na still ogogoro jor cheesy....erm..so only celebrities are relevant in your eyes..now I see ur thinking faculty..smh4 u undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
hensben:
Later them go say chelsea fans Na tout...Shey me and. Paul okoye Na tout too.....bad belle people tongue

Up Blues.
yes u b tout cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
The way people support this racist team kmt undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by toshmann(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cute familly
F-ck chelsea angry
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by encryptjay(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Blues all the way
Blues Oshey!!!

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by hensben(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes u b tout cheesy cheesy
Luk atew...mwteeeeeeew tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:

Enjoy the song na.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by 9jatatafo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Flytefalls:
The way people support this racist team kmt undecided

Otondo bad belle
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sarimah:
fine wife
fine baby
fine nose grin

Walahi!!! Every time I look at a picture of the Okoye brothers, all that comes to my mind is 'holy nose cathedral' grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by LewisO: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Neplusultra(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
His nose smells lies grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by UncleJudax(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:

Hehehe. Epele
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by chimerase2: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Peeter shard his two
Both of them re chelsea fans cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
see as paul mouth look like old woman's toto grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Mhizkel(f): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beauriful family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.