Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. (11233 Views)

58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by aryzgreat: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Jimi for lagos

GEJ for Naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by MrMcJay(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2015
HBD Jimi Agbaje.

May God give you the strength and health to defend yourself when being prosecuted for electoral offences by incoming President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by kennyman20(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2015
my birthday mate.. Happy birthday sir.. May today brings u all the best in life and accomplishment of ur drms. Hope u'll get to see this and wish me the same sir..

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by melomelo: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Congratulations JK, Happy birthday to my able gov to be. I wish u a successful result, a wining result in the coming governorship election
Many happy returns my man. Today is your day. April 2015 is your month of victory enemies like it or not.
Please, let me know the venue for today. waiting.
JKA Till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Ngokafor(f): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2015
...Uncle Jimi happy birthday to you sir..

..so you are 58?..yet some 'progressives' whose presidential candidate is 72 said you were too old...smh at apc..na wa undecided
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Chiaka(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Ngokafor(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

..ehyaa!!!...so much frustration embarassed

...well unfortunately for you..

...any Nigerian who registered in lagos CAN and WILL vote for their prefered candidate..

..and there is nothing you can do except perhaps connive with your sympathisers in INEC to withhold their pvcs like you have been doing,but God pass una..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2015
I can't stop laughing..watching this man yesterday and the outgoing presido claiming they want youg blood in government. I never knew Agbaje is an elder man like this ooooooooooo. When will the youth stary rulling then ? PDP......kettle calling pot black..

Wish you long life...

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
But for the postponement, your birthday would have been a victory party. It can be delayed but can't be denied. March borns are special, we're Marching you to govt house. QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Johnnoo(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
We need young men in our polity cool

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
olrotimi:
But for the postponement, your birthday would have been a victory party. It can be delayed but can't be denied. March borns are special, we're Marching you to govt house. QED

yes, great to be March born too! happy birthday to next Lagos state governor insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Pontaboki: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Aat least he has a. Shop.What doo yyou have?
hazyfm1:
[size=38pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR JIMI BODE GEORGE AGBAJE[/size]

WISHING YOU MANY MORES YEARS IN YOUR CHEMIST SHOP
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Cutest9gerian(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
HBd our incomin governor of lagos state! No jupiter is stopin u not even dat dumb ambode dat cnt win a single Debate!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by pamdaniel(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2015
he is a scattered man... see his table... so scattered! all the way happy birthday...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by IVORY2009(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Happie birthday to our incoming governor of Lagos State, change, change, change, change, change, change of government!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2015
stalyf:
Happy birthday to Jimi Agbaje, the PDP Lagos state governorship candidate.

On behalf of your entire Social media team, we are wishing you long life in good health and wealth and most importantly, a resounding victory at the polls.
happy @mr jimi and happy birthday to me too

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Congrats but ....

Nothing for you in Lagos. The thought of having Ex-Convict Bode George directing the affairs of Lagos is your main obstacle.
God Forbid!!! Hypocritical mofo! Was Tinubu Nat a Drug dealer?? Was he nat arraigned in the UK in 1993?? Cos he is APC,u are okay with d cocaine dealer running the affairs of Lagos state. Nigerians sha! DAT was how Fashola said Jimi was too old to rule,my brother,Is Buhari not somebody's grandfather

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

God Forbid!!! Hypocritical mofo! Was Tinubu Nat a Drug dealer?? Was he nat arraigned in the UK in 1993?? Cos he is APC,u are okay with d cocaine dealer running the affairs of Lagos state. Nigerians sha! DAT was how Fashola said Jimi was too old to rule,my brother,Is Buhari not somebody's grandfather

A Tinubu is far a lesser evil than an Ex-convict Bode George any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by shizzle11(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
happy birthday our amiable incoming governor of lagos state
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by kokoA(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
He will lose woefully.. Happy birthday sha.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by Creamz(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2015
My birthday mate. Today happens to be my birthday too.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by macof(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Congrats but ....

Nothing for you in Lagos. The thought of having Ex-Convict Bode George directing the affairs of Lagos is your main obstacle.

The thought of having Tinubu direct Lagos for another 4yrs is so disgusting

Ambode go back to your master, We want Agbaje
Jk is Ok! E gba be

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by yorke1: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2015
JK is Okay. The man of the people. The next Governor of Lagos State. Happy birthday your Excellency Sir!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by macof(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Don't mind Apshit
They are full of hypocrisy and lies

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by macof(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
madridguy:
I can't stop laughing..watching this man yesterday and the outgoing presido claiming they want youg blood in government. I never knew Agbaje is an elder man like this ooooooooooo. When will the youth stary rulling then ? PDP......kettle calling pot black..

Wish you long life...

Compare men in their 50s to man of 74
Oh yh no comparison...Buhari is too old
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by ElFenomeno1: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy Birthday Uncle Jimmy.

#SaiAPC
#SaiAmbode
#SaiAdebule
#SaiLagosState.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by AJOT99(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Hbd

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by joeyekembele: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
stalyf:
Happy birthday to Jimi Agbaje, the PDP Lagos state governorship candidate.

On behalf of your entire Social media team, we are wishing you long life in good health and wealth and most importantly, a resounding victory at the polls.

I wish you a happy birthday as you brace up to lead Lagos state aright.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by joeyekembele: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. by justdivine: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR JIMI BODE GEORGE AGBAJE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Scraps Operation Pulo Shield In Niger Delta / FG To Implement Telecoms, Beverage Taxes In 2023 / The true meaning of the word Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.