Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death (695 Views)

. / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death by study2lead(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2015
To Every song that has ever been sang there is a story to it. Have you ever notice how at times rap magically predicts the future at times. Jay Z foretold his own rise on the New York Times bestseller list with his ‘Decoded’ autobiography when he released 1998′s ‘Money, Cash, Hoes.’ Years later, Jeezy predicted Barack Obama’s inauguration on ‘My President.’

Some predictions fall in line with tragedy. The live fast and die young mentality sounds cool to many of hip hop’s young demographic, but there’s nothing glorious about the unfulfilled potential of an artist’s life cut short.

Part of the legacy of artists like Tupac Shakur and Big L is how they almost accurately predicted their own demise.

Continue reading to see the list of famous musician who predicted their own death
http://www.kamairgists.com/6-famous-musician-who-predicted-their-death/

Re: 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death by leshluap(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Typing..,
Re: 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
what of others that predicted their death and still living 4 now? i knw abt 6 grin cheesy
Re: 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death by KellyNicole(f): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
i dey wait
Re: 6 Famous Musician Who Predicted Their Death by ejiro2130(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2015
My president wasn't a prediction it was more like a tribute song, Obama was certain to win anyway

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Asa – Eyo / Airforce 1 Album Dropping June 15 / VIDEO: Reminisce – Baba Hafusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.