Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! (4745 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Hi
any sister or brother online? smiley lets meet n chat here smiley
thanks

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by tartar9(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
knock knock
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
tartar9:
knock knock
yes d door is wide open smiley

U'RE WELCOME BRO.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
smilenow
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
stardragon:
smilenow
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
This actually came to my mind n bro.n sis.pls i want to know ur tak on this.
Can u marry or propose to someone in the same cong.with u?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by pamijlove(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
yes i will sis provided u really love d person. there is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
smilenow:
This actually came to my mind n bro.n sis.pls i want to know ur tak on this.
Can u marry or propose to someone in the same cong.with u?

Its kinda better, at least you can measure the person's spirituality first hand.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
tartar9:
knock knock
depressed soul how ya now?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
pamijlove:
yes i will sis provided u really love d person. there is nothing wrong with that.
I think from a sister's perspectiv its nt quiet hard..sm sis. like u don't find it difficult but what if the bro.has been disfellowshipd once or he's not that spiritually strong u know... u are in the same cong. with him that means u'l know how consistent he is in attendin christain meetings,also u'l tak note of how effective his comments are. could these make u feel abit uncomfortable despite the fact that u love him?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2015
dicefrost:

Its kinda better, at least you can measure the person's spirituality first hand.
tnx bro.
But why do most of our brothers see it as something very difficult?
Commonly seen,when a sis.marries she leaves her cong.to join her husband's..a bro. would see it as' instead of her coming over from another cong. to join me here where she's not known, she would come up here where she's known even in the whole territory' so i think this hinders them from proposing to a sis.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
You mean there are differing congregations like denominations within the JW? Here I was thinking it was a single indivible unit bound by logic and oneness in reasoning.

One still has to be worried and confused about who to marry even within the same organisation?

Can there ever be a one indivisible religion?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by CANTICLES: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
I liked the fact that u follow Jesus advice that says : " keep on asking" Matt 7:7 , uv asked some nice questions,

channelz:
You
mean there are differing congregations like denominations within the JW?

CONGREGATIONs are not denomination withing Jehovah's Witnesses, THEY ONLY REFER TO A SPECIFIC LOCATION thats Near to each person .

For example, am livin in Badagry, Lagos ... Definitely I will be attending a Kingdom Hall situated within Badagry,NIGERIA dats my congregation BUT u cant compare me to My Fellow Brother In Hungary named Ernest Loedi, who attend a Kingdom Hall in NETHELANDS or My Beloved Sister In Azerbaijan Mayli Gundel .
MEANWHILE, its of interest that ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES STUDIES THE SAME BIBLE TRUTH WEEKLY , NO MATTER THE LOCATION.

So I can go on whatsapp and discuss What I learn with another brother in America or Ghana

BCOZ DUE To " One Faith" Eph 4:5 , WE STUDIED THE SAME THING

Here I was thinking it was a single indivible unit bound by logic and oneness in reasoning.

exactly, You Are Right

One still has to be worried and confused about who to marry even within the same organisation?

Not at all, but sometimes one has to examine another person to " contemplate how their conduct turns out" Heb 13: 7 before gettin commited to them In Marriage, because divorce is not permitted in True Christianity, EXCEPT on the ground of sexual immorality - Matt 19:9

There is a lecturer of mine whom is a regular suscriber of awake, One day I met him on the road ( he was in his car), after greeting him he exclaimed " I went to Italy, and suprisingly I met your people there, INFACT they gave me this same Awake! "

My point is Jehovahs Witnesses follow the footstep of the first century Christians whom are ' worldwide association of brothers' 1pet 5:9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
CANTICLES:
I liked the fact that u follow Jesus advice that says : " keep on asking" Matt 7:7 , uv asked some nice questions,

CONGREGATIONs are not denomination withing Jehovah's Witnesses, THEY ONLY REFER TO A SPECIFIC LOCATION thats Near to each person .

For example, am livin in Badagry, Lagos ... Definitely I will be attending a Kingdom Hall situated within Badagry,NIGERIA dats my congregation BUT u cant compare me to My Fellow Brother In Hungary named Ernest Loedi, who attend a Kingdom Hall in NETHELANDS or My Beloved Sister In Azerbaijan Mayli Gundel .
MEANWHILE, its of interest that ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES STUDIES THE SAME BIBLE TRUTH WEEKLY , NO MATTER THE LOCATION.

So I can go on whatsapp and discuss What I learn with another brother in America or Ghana

exactly, You Are Right

Not at all, but sometimes one has to examine another person to " contemplate how their conduct turns out" Heb 13: 7 before gettin commited to them In Marriage, because divorce is not permitted in True Christianity, EXCEPT on the ground of sexual immorality - Matt 19:9

There is a lecturer of mine whom is a regular suscriber of awake, One day I met him on the road ( he was in his car), after greeting him he exclaimed " I went to Italy, and suprisingly I met your people there, INFACT they gave me this same Awake! "

My point is Jehovahs Witnesses follow the footstep of the first century Christians whom are ' worldwide association of brothers' 1pet 5:9
Ok, now I get. I read Awake and the Watchtower. I actually grew up with the yellow book- My Book of Bible Stories, plus I took time studying the red book- The Revelation. Learnt quite a lot, with vivid pictorials that stuck well in my memory till today.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
You mean there are differing congregations like denominations within the JW? Here I was thinking it was a single indivible unit bound by logic and oneness in reasoning.

dn't get it wrong , there's no such thing like denomination. yes, we are stil one in every part of the world,no difference in beliefs,teachings n ways.
for the fact that we are one doesn't mean there are no varieties in personalities..yes one need to be concerned when one is contemplatin marriage, u would hav ur choices, one sis. once told me wat she would like her potential hubby to acquire both physically n spiritually,
about the question i raised..its just like when u live in a particular street where ur crush lives both of u are known, choices differs,different strokes for different folks
hope u understand smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
CANTICLES:

exactly, You Are Right

xactly bro. tnx 1 millions
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
smilenow:
dn't get it wrong , there's no such thing like denomination. yes, we are stil one in every part of the world,no difference in beliefs,teachings n ways.
for the fact that we are one doesn't mean there are no varieties in personalities..yes one need to be concerned when one is contemplatin marriage, u would hav ur choices, one sis. once told me wat she would like her potential hubby to acquire both physically n spiritually,
about the question i raised..its just like when u live in a particular street where ur crush lives both of u are known, choices differs,different strokes for different folks
hope u understand smiley
Yep, I do now. You almost confused me with the cong. thing.

If I may chip in, I think you're in love with a bro in your congregation but you are probably worried those within your territory wouldn't be pleased with the relationship or union due to the Bro's past and perceived lackadaisical attitude towards the rules of the cong? I may be wrong but I know you are definitely in love because you're finding it difficult to express yourself clearly smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
Yep, I do now. You almost confused me with the cong. thing.

If I may chip in, I think you're in love with a bro in your congregation but you are probably worried those within your territory wouldn't be pleased with the relationship or union due to the Bro's past and perceived lackadaisical attitude towards the rules of the cong? I may be wrong but I know you are definitely in love because you're finding it difficult to express yourself clearly smiley
lol..If actually am in love with a bro. i dn't think anything would make me give it a sec. thought, my concern is about his present spiritual life not the past. well am still working on it cheesy
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
smilenow:
lol..If actually am in love with a bro. i dn't think anything would make me give it a sec. thought, my concern is about his present spiritual life not the past. well am still working on it cheesy
cheesy That's good. You know it's easier to drag down than to lift up. Do the best you can without losing your reign in the matter k. Stay happy and keep smiling smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
channelz:
Ok, now I get. I read Awake and the Watchtower. I actually grew up with the yellow book- My Book of Bible Stories, plus I took time studying the red book- The Revelation. Learnt quite a lot, with vivid pictorials that stuck well in my memory till today.
I appreciate this..pls continue on it, develop more interest,u'll see how awe-inspiring u'l find the very truth and knowledge of God.
May Jehovah help and be with u smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
channelz:
cheesy That's good. You know it's easier to drag down than to lift up. Do the best you can without losing your reign in the matter k. Stay happy and keep smiling smiley
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
smilenow:
I appreciate this..pls continue on it, develop more interest,u'll see how awe-inspiring u'l find the very truth and knowledge of God.
May Jehovah help and be with u smiley
And also with you. I will.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by kabworld(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
CANTICLES:

exactly, You Are Right

Am in Lagos too but am interested in finding out some information concerning cong in Badagry and will like to get Ur assistance concerning that. This is my no add me pls on whatsapp thank. 2347033309554
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
kabworld:

Am in Lagos too but am interested in finding out some information concerning cong in Badagry and will like to get Ur assistance concerning that. This is my no add me pls on whatsapp thank. 2347033309554
You can do that wherever you are..just visit JW.ORG and search for cong.in badagry.goodluck☺
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by kabworld(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
smilenow:
You can do that wherever you are..just visit JW.ORG and search for cong.in badagry.goodluck☺
thanks for your response, however, am interested in a specific cong( new site Cong Badagry) I need a number of any mature brother in d cong, wish to find details about a publisher there. Thanks
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Amberon: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
ain't this madness. Very soon Redeemed church will open their thread strictly for redeemers alone, next will be MFM and after that deeper life. This is bullshit. Denominations will not take you to heaven, Jesus Christ will.

Expect me to derail the thread if you're going to keep causing division in the Christian race.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by joyandfaith: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
ain't this madness. Very soon Redeemed church will open their thread strictly for redeemers alone, next will be MFM and after that deeper life. This is bullshit. Denominations will not take you to heaven, Jesus Christ will.

Expect me to derail the thread if you're going to keep causing division in the Christian race.

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Adexy4us(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
I am following suit....#proudlyjw
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by feldido(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
I prefer marrying a sister from my congregation, it will help us in our courtship.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
feldido:
I prefer marrying a sister from my congregation, it will help us in our courtship.
Ok how ..wouldn't u get just tired seeing her more often?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by feldido(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
smilenow:

Ok how ..wouldn't u get just tired seeing her more often?

No rather, why would you when it's same person you want to spend ur lifetime with?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take It Personal And give your Answer-- Frosbel, Goshen360, Joagbaje, Etcetera. / The Paranoia Of Christianity / Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.