Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! (4746 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
channelz:
Ok, now I get. I read Awake and the Watchtower. I actually grew up with the yellow book- My Book of Bible Stories, plus I took time studying the red book- The Revelation. Learnt quite a lot, with vivid pictorials that stuck well in my memory till today.

Do you still have the bolded? Am interested in a copy of it, so that can post its articles in nairaland.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by AmAlbert(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
paulGrundy:

Do you still have the bolded? Am interested in a copy of it, so that can post its articles in nairaland.

PaulGrundy again, man it seems your quest is not really paying you off as expected, you've always had your sources to informations in ridiculing and speaking Ill of the we Witnesses, why asking someone for help now, please do the needful just get it the same place you usually do or preferably go www.jw.org

That's a very Apostate PAULGRUNDY...

2 Likes

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
AmAlbert:

PaulGrundy again, man it seems your quest is not really paying you off as expected, you've always had your sources to informations in ridiculing and speaking Ill of the we Witnesses, why asking someone for help now, please do the needful just get it the same place you usually do or preferably go www.jw.org

That's a very Apostate PAULGRUNDY...

grin very funny quote, I only asked someone for a copy of your literature, I expect you to be eager that am getting the truth grin

Funny how touchy you became, anyway am glad you know that your literature contains some riduculous "truths" cheesy

By the way who is an apostate?
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by AmAlbert(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
paulGrundy:

grin very funny quote, I only asked someone for a copy of your literature, I expect you to be eager that am getting the truth grin

Funny how touchy you became, anyway am glad you know that your literature contains some riduculous "truths" cheesy

By the way who is an apostate?

The bolded really got Me ROTFL

Glad our literatures contains some Ridiculous truth Hun shocked ôgan o

Sorry Bruh, just do your thing and please try to stay off the thread for/of witnesses, you could as well create your own thread to express your antagonistic view... or Better still make the point you're dying for all to see...

Please i don't want to feel you're trying to make yourself relevant by being a leech or a bug..

You're a Matured fellow and I accord it to you that you understand the concept of the phrase PRIVACY/FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ONLY

Meanwhile Am still saying you should go the same source you get your infos, shebi u say na jwfacts.com abi na kiniko... APOSTACY IS REALLY HARMFUL THAN I INITIALLY THOUGHT THOUGH

Peace to you man!!!!

www.jw.org

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
AmAlbert:

The bolded really got Me ROTFL

Glad our literatures contains some Ridiculous truth Hun shocked ôgan o

Sorry Bruh, just do your thing and please try to stay off the thread for/of witnesses, you could as well create your own thread to express your antagonistic view... or Better still make the point you're dying for all to see...

Please i don't want to feel you're trying to make yourself relevant by being a leech or a bug..

You're a Matured fellow and I accord it to you that you understand the concept of the phrase PRIVACY/FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ONLY

Meanwhile Am still saying you should go the same source you get your infos, shebi u say na jwfacts.com abi na kiniko... APOSTACY IS REALLY HARMFUL THAN I INITIALLY THOUGHT THOUGH

Peace to you man!!!!

www.jw.org

I don't need jw.org its filled with lies.

Btw putting strickly does not stop me from being in this thread, this is a social forum, open for ALL to comment intended to stimulate healthy debate. If you want a private group send a PM or try whatsapp.

Better start getting used to my presence, Shunning can never take place in socail media, social media facilitates the spread of all information on a subject so that viewers can make informed decisions. it only happens in watchtowers myopic world
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by AmAlbert(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
paulGrundy:

I don't need jw.org its filled with lies.

Btw putting strickly does not stop me from being in this thread, this is a social forum, open for ALL to comment intended to stimulate healthy debate. If you want a private group send a PM or try whatsapp.

Better start getting used to my presence, Shunning can never take place in socail media, social media facilitates the spread of all information on a subject so that viewers can make informed decisions. it only happens in watchtowers myopic world
I understand that am making you feel important by replying you which I should not even dare try to, pls sir in whatever/any small watchtower myopic world that's indicated STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES try to keep off, that's the point am trying to make, please try to understand me and steer off STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES threads /posts....

Jw.org Is full of lies but it's the number 1 world ranking website when it come to Bible knowledge & Translation ... Kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Obelekue for yhu

This is the last you hear from me though..

Peace man

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2016
AmAlbert:

I understand that am making you feel important by replying you which I should not even dare try to, pls sir in whatever/any small watchtower myopic world that's indicated STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES try to keep off, that's the point am trying to make, please try to understand me and steer off STRICTLY FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES threads /posts....

Jw.org Is full of lies but it's the number 1 world ranking website when it come to Bible knowledge & Translation ... Kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Obelekue for yhu

Peace man

Don't mind him. Besides, we don't reply to apostates
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
AmAlbert:

And if am not keeping off?...

Peace man

So because its the most translated(??)Unverified, means that its tells the truth? Very myopic and shallow reasoning, awake and watchtower is one of the most distributed books but most of its contents has been changed over the years and branded as untruth by the watchtower herself.

Posts like that ^^ are the reasons why am needed here to deflate misinformations and lies. Quit replying me, but for the benefits of new recruits and interested members, I will keep balancing the information you provide in this thread.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by joyandfaith: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

And if am not keeping off?...

So because its the most translated(??)Unverified, means that its tells the truth? Very myopic and shallow reasoning, awake and watchtower is one of the most distributed books but most of its contents has been changed over the years and branded as untruth by the watchtower herself.

Posts like that ^^ are the reasons why am needed here to deflate misinformations and lies. Quit replying me, but for the benefits of new recruits and interested members, I will keep balancing the information you provide in this thread.

if you are not keeping off mean you lack self-respect and suffering from low self esteem. better keep off. nobody needs you here. you can request for copy of revelation through www.jw.org and indicate that your name is Paul Grundy.

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
feldido:

No rather, why would you when it's same person you want to spend ur lifetime with?

U're right..actually there's a bro. and a sis. I know in the same Cong. at the initial stage everything was just Ok buh as time goes on,they especially the bro. loss interest in the relationship. Someone was advising the sis to change her Cong.with the reason I gave u earlier.
I'm just happy u replied that way, It shows that the bro. simply is no longer interested in the relationship,not cos he sees the sis.often
Thanks smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
smilenow:

U're right..actually there's a bro. and a sis. I know in the same Cong. at the initial stage everything was just Ok buh as time goes on,they especially the bro. loss interest in the relationship. Someone was advising the sis to change her Cong.with the reason I gave u earlier.
I'm just happy u replied that way, It shows that the bro. simply is no longer interested in the relationship,not cos he sees the sis.often
Thanks smiley

its commendable that you now have a balanced view of the situation.

well, am not there , so I don't have the full story but there must have been a KEY reason why both end the relationship . nevertheless Proverb 22:3 comes to mind here . ' the wise one sees the calamity and proceed to conceal himself ' but the inexperienced suffer the outcome . what's my point ? if both discover they can't cope with each other now before Marriage , its better! because once Married , the bible frowns at Divorce . I hate divorce says Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by feldido(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
smilenow:

Thanks smiley

You welcome... Changing congregation won't help at all.
I prefer a sister living in her territory than one who leaves afar from her territory. And I'm never a fan of assembly hookups either.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2016
feldido:

You welcome... Changing congregation won't help at all.
I prefer a sister living in her territory than one who leaves afar from her territory. And I'm never a fan of assembly hookups either.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

its commendable that you now have a balanced view of the situation.

well, am not there , so I don't have the full story but there must have been a KEY reason why both end the relationship . nevertheless Proverb 22:3 comes to mind here . ' the wise one sees the calamity and proceed to conceal himself ' but the inexperienced suffer the outcome . what's my point ? if both discover they can't cope with each other now before Marriage , its better! because once Married , the bible frowns at Divorce . I hate divorce says Jehovah.

Thanks bro.
Well, they/he well know the reason why they/he started and suddenly ended the relationship.
Sometimes when one witness things like this,it discourages one especially when he/she is considering starting one with someone in same Cong.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am here
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
smilenow:

Thanks bro.
Well, they/he well know the reason why they/he started and suddenly ended the relationship.
Sometimes when one witness things like this,it discourages one especially when he/she is considering starting one with someone in same Cong.

Gud evening , I perfectly understand you, But for me I would never allow such to discourage me because this is a matter of lifetime commitment, and like a JW broadcast music said " CHOOSE WISELY!!! " . hmm , if that wise choice is in my congregation, I will go for it . in fact I love it when both are in the same congregation. their LOVE grows both spiritually and physically.

they can even monitor how strong is the relationship of each person with Jehovah.

I remember an assembly Drama , probably 2012 or so " what is true Love ? " do u remember ? , I can never forget a scene where the aged brother whose Marriage is successful said he and wife met in the same congregation. cheesy

So when it comes to choosing a partner, I don't think anything should discourage us from making the wise choice. Nice to meet you, I respect people who speak their mind.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Gud evening , I perfectly understand you, But for me I would never allow such to discourage me because this is a matter of lifetime commitment, and like a JW broadcast music said " CHOOSE WISELY!!! " . hmm , if that wise choice is in my congregation, I will go for it . in fact I love it when both are in the same congregation. their LOVE grows both spiritually and physically.

they can even monitor how strong is the relationship of each person with Jehovah.

I remember an assembly Drama , probably 2012 or so " what is true Love ? " do u remember ? , I can never forget a scene where the aged brother whose Marriage is successful said he and wife met in the same congregation. cheesy

So when it comes to choosing a partner, I don't think anything should discourage us from making the wise choice. Nice to meet you, I respect people who speak their mind.

Yes "Take your time and choose wisely" exactly what we need to do.
When one is only interested in the physical appearance or does not look beyond what the eyes can see, certainly he/she would get tired of the whole thing one day.

Personally I don't think being in the same Cong. would guarantee a successful relationship,it would even 'blind' me cos thinking about his life outside the kh(which is also important) would be considered irrelevant.
With insight one would know if a bro. or sis. is a genuine and loyal servant of Jehovah or not whether they re closeby or far.

2012 modern-day drama?? can't remember right now. cheesy cheesy

Nice meeting you too smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by smilenow(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
AgricSalt:
I am here
U welcome smiley
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by goodnews201668: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Glad to be here
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by Dynamite02: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by janefarms2015: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
joyandfaith:

if you are not keeping off mean you lack self-respect and suffering from low self esteem. better keep off. nobody needs you here. you can request for copy of revelation through www.jw.org and indicate that your name is Paul Grundy.

Why are you replying this man? You re making him special, hes more dan an apostate, besides, why cant he criticise other religions clearly violating all moral nd biblical principles? Jw organization is not completely perfect, but the best in the world wen u take bible princples serious, I challenge him to name a better xtian organisation, may Jehovah forgive him

1 Like

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by paulGrundy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
janefarms2015:

Why are you replying this man? You re making him special, hes more dan an apostate, besides, why cant he criticise other religions clearly violating all moral nd biblical principles? Jw organization is not completely perfect, but the best in the world wen u take bible princples serious, I challenge him to name a better xtian organisation, may Jehovah forgive him

Sorry to tell you this, the catholic Church is better than JW, in size, continuity, doctrine, global presence, name it.
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by dolphinheart(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
One of the religious leaders said the world is at war, but religion is not the cause, guys please look at this pictures

Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by channelz: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2016
paulGrundy:

nope
Re: Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! by tbloom: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please if there is a whatsapp group chat, I would love to join. This my number +2348066997759

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / The Paranoia Of Christianity / Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.