Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) (32784 Views)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by iykedare(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
stupid op,they are married.

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Op, they are married oh. And it was a big wedding that made headlines. Why say things u don't know cry
Dakore is a dream girl sha!
My humble submission
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by tunlasky: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry
they are married

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by folabayo1(f): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
They are married nw!
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Wendy80(f): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry

So one can't call her husband boyfriend again?

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by jeffizy(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
peterjero:

Nairalanders dull na they don't know they've been married for long and they decided to address each other that way to make it unique. My dad used to called my mum 'my forever girlfriend'
Please tell them o…
So many are quick to cast the first stone.

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Wendy80:

So one can't call her husband boyfriend again?

If u quote me again i will finish u angry
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Dragonking: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Boyfriend or Husband
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry

I am so tired of seeing your posts on Nairaland. Instead of you to get informed and make meaningful posts, you just post rants off your ignorant thoughts. Dakore is married, and if you knew her well, here maiden name was Egbuson.

From this moment I would totally ignore all of your silly comments cos you would never make sense.

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by OBlaize(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Whose name do the kids bear? Dakore's or her Bf's? What happens to their "bastards" when they decide to stop playing the ostrich game?
If you're going to stay blissfully single in fornication biko leave d kids out of it, stop stringing them along in your selfish scheme to be in vogue.
sad
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
why you hating? mind your business

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Wendy80(f): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

If u quote me again i will finish u angry

Frustration.
Chai

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by trendyrammy(f): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Perfect couple
Www.trendyrammy.com
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by OsoDupe(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
Can't u see she is now Dakore Akande and not Dakore Egbuson, does that tell u anything? Writing boyfriend does not mean she is not married. Look well before u start judging.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by egift(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:
How sweet! smiley The couple have two kids and have been together for over seven years...#beautifulcouple

http://tatafodroid.com.ng/photo-dakore-akande-shares-pic-with-her-boyfriend/

So why are they not married? Nigeria is turning to something else. Soon ladies will be living permanently Single with hired men coming to make the babies.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Joshkid(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2015
mezebel:
The only lady wey fine like PEJ....u too much jare.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
They are blissfully married faforo....unlike you with your foul mouth looking for love....

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nyerhovwo1(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2015
She is married please.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:

Really...You didn't read at all... see what she herself said that I added there:

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Nyerhovwo1:
She is married please.

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by coolluk(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry

Nigga they r married, smh
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
They are blissfully married faforo....unlike you with your foul mouth looking for love....

See:

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Boyfriend kwa? They are married, that's why she added AKANDE to her names
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by dabrake(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
Are you frigging retaaarded?

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by shejane: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
They are married with two lovely kids, she choose boyfriend to make it look sweet(u know young love)

Chai Nigerians don't use their brains anymore... Dis is GEJ and Buhari fault

Let's dis election come and go so we can start using our brain again

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by seunadeolu(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
GUY GET UR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING, BEEN MARRIED DOES NOT DETER YOU FROM REFERING TO YOUR HUBBY AS YOUR BOYFRIEND, ITS ANOTHER WAY OF PROFESSING THEIR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Iluv:

I am so tired of seeing your posts on Nairaland. Instead of you to get informed and make meaningful posts, you just post rants off your ignorant thoughts. Dakore is married, and if you knew her well, here maiden name was Egbuson.

From this moment I would totally ignore all of your silly comments cos you would never make sense.

U are a packaged idiot for failing to mind ur business. I'm not posting here to impress you and i don't give a Bleep about how u feel. If you don't like my post i suggest you get a rope and do the needful. Mumuni undecided
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
seunadeolu:
GUY GET UR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING, BEEN MARRIED DOES NOT DETER YOU FROM REFERING TO YOUR HUBBY AS YOUR BOYFRIEND, ITS ANOTHER WAY OF PROFESSING THEIR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP

That is the puzzle!

It's tricky!
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by deevatee(f): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry
bros b4 u get bitter and kee urself...dey are married u hear! She's just using dat identity for fun..google dakore akande wedding pix ull see dem.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2015
deevatee:
bros b4 u get bitter and kee urself...dey are married u hear! She's just using dat identity for fun..google dakore akande wedding pix ull see dem.

You had the gut to quote me with that your rotten fingers Who the Bleep are you undecided
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Next!!!!! angry

Are you OK?
funny how you got 'likes' for this stupid comment.

Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals