Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,444 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) (32744 Views)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

U are a packaged idiot for failing to mind ur business. I'm not posting here to impress you and i don't give a Bleep about how u feel. If you don't like my post i suggest you get a rope and do the needful. Mumuni undecided

The funny thing is that you comment ignorantly and when corrected, you still refuse to change.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by deevatee(f): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

You had the gut to quote me with that your rotten fingers Who the Bleep are you undecided
eyaa! I percieve frustration all ova u..but y? Numerous Hatbreak I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by uche77zero(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2015
jeffizy:
Is it boyfriend or husband ?
Even though she called him "boyfriend".

The post said Dakore Akande , and I know her maiden name is/was Egbuson or something..

*modified *
A little digging goes a long way.
It is the same issue when they feed on any thing that PDP has to offer without checking
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Paitty(f): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
I guess they are not yet ready for marriage,..den dey form Beyonce n Jay Z,..after 7 years wt two kids,..dey are not ready to get joined as man n wife

Wen will dey be ready?
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2015
this 'love searcher' dude has strong negative energy, never sees the good in people. you obviously need love.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Okay im now convinced nairaland is filled with daft n ajepako individuals, chisos.so nobody knows the song jayz and beyonce sang,the song tupac sef sang? Besides if she wasnt even married and she has kids with the guy atleast shes happy,this is one woman i respect ,shes soo controversy free and she wouldnt soil her reputation now...geez NL is truly infested with dumbf#&ks

The way Nigerians dey carry marriage for head sef na wa

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by teejah03(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Am veery good wen it comes to reading somones behaviour thru their look.

I tink Dakore (nee)egbuson is a wife material...I can see it thru her person though she acts which can poSsibly not make u to knw D kinD of person buh she's cool #iknowit

D Husby is lucky

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Boyfriend? I thought she's married!
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by iykedare(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

Really...You didn't read at all... see what she herself said that I added there:

Just kidding,man. Don't take that serious
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by dafil22(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry
pls verify ur info b4 spitting venom. They didn't ve kids out of wedlock. They re legally and happily married.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry
you are a stupid f00L. Since you're too dumb to realise that she is married to the man.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by hensben(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
folabayo1:
They are married nw!
Proof or .... grin
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by DjAndroid: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
daprincel:

See ur foolishness..........they are married!!! and that's Harry Akande's son

He is not foolish. DaKore says he is her boyfriend. Don't insult anyone here.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Vado(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
shejane:
They are married with two lovely kids, she choose boyfriend to make it look sweet(u know young love)

Chai Nigerians don't use their brains anymore... Dis is GEJ and Buhari fault

Let's dis election come and go so we can start using our brain again

Hilarious post. Tbh the election has negatively impacted on nigerians. Their brains are now filled with ffk, gej, buhari, ,20billion bh, I go win, you no go win. grin
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Dumb asses everywhere!! angry
They re frigging married with kids....get ur heads out of ur caves!!! angry angry
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:

Just kidding,man. Don't take that serious

I'm sorry bro grin
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by 100Cents: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!!! angry

I'm the one who's searching

Keep searching.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by caniva(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Perfect and okay. Kiss Kiss
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Sleekbaby(f): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015

Bros dey r legally married, is d husband not bf n i guess she used bf bcoz dey r very close
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

See:
so i cant call my hubby my boyfriend?what if i call him my baby,does it mean he is my child too?

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Evanscoth(f): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!!! angry

Must you commentOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Because she choose to call him boyfriend that's why headache begin worry u. Abeg park well they are officially married. Save ur cheap mb

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
OMG!! NIGERIANS!! SEE YOUR LIFE FOR OUTSIDE!! I'm ashamed!! And you all will claim to be educated and have passed through the walls of secondary schools and universities. Are you kidding me?? So you all dnt know that this couple are already married? So you dnt know Dakore akande as Dakore egbuson before marriage? or are you saying you dnt know Dakore? So you all havent seen where romantic couples address themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend? Gosh!! Nigerians, if people want to deceive y'all, its very easy!! No wonder your leaders are using your brains to play football. I dnt want to believe its daftness or ignorance. Biko, google is your friend. visit it.

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Evanscoth:

Must you commentOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Because she choose to call him boyfriend that's why headache begin worry u. Abeg park well they are officially married. Save ur cheap mb

U get sense so? undecided
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

undecided u get sense so? I'm i your mate
Why do u always attack people online...hardship in Nigeria is everywhere,learn to talk like a human being.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mekybabe1: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Jesus!!! Nigerians, always quick to judge. These two are very very married o! They had a very big wedding few years ago. Let's always get our facts right and understand what is being discussed before commenting.
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mekybabe1: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Are u kidding me??!! You don't know that this is her hubby? This must be some kind of joke, right?
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by 2kris(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
mezebel:
The only lady wey fine like PEJ....u too much jare.
this ur eye fit make man troway him wedding ring ohhwink
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by chillingbabe: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
So because Dakore said "Me and my boyfriend" now means they're not married..Some people are so daft,dumb,foolish and silly..
And some blockheads are still trying to prove some points by attaching the caption Olodo people..

Searching4love I think u should jst die already because ur frustration is polluting nairaland..Nitwit angry

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Evanscoth(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2015
All ye daft Politricks E-rats wey invade Nairaland because of PDP and APC peanuts pls carry your inflammed gall bladder else where.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Damn,the rate of stup1dity of some nairalanders is alarming and out of this world. So because she called her hubby bf, it means they are living together as.bf/gf.They are married.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
youmour:
Okay im now convinced nairaland is filled with daft n ajepako individuals, chisos.so nobody knows the song jayz and beyonce sang,the song tupac sef sang? Besides if she wasnt even married and she has kids with the guy atleast shes happy,this is one woman i respect ,shes soo controversy free and she wouldnt soil her reputation now...geez NL is truly infested with dumbf#&ks

The way Nigerians dey carry marriage for head sef na wa

You are very right on the bolded. This site is filled with a lot of riff raffs, ajepakos and hoodlums that are completely away from civilisation most of which managed to get a few mbs to comment. Only very few people are sane here with very good level of IQ. Its a reflection of the kind of youths we have around spread all over Naija. At times, you will wonder the sort of of person you even exchange words with in this Nairaland because most of them are people you will never associate yourself with in Real life. If you get to see them face to face, you will even be ashamed of yourself. I am just so ashamed that people can be this daft to this level. I guess its a new thing to lovingly address your husband as your boyfriend in Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.