Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja (20686 Views)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 / Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Burger01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

You bought a loaf of bread at #50 and still expect to pay same 10yrs later, Bros, its seems you missed your econs class.
What are you saying? Rubbish!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by naijainfogalery: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
transformation is working
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another presidential abracadabra to make it available plenty 2 or tili weeks to the election

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Wizdray: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Not only in Lag and Abj

Even here in my village

Gej till 2019

Loll

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by octofest: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
just got fuel for N100 in ibadan. after a very long queue

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by ajayiopy: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
I bought fuel for 125/ litre in BAUCHI yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
See my car in one of those filling stations grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's terrible! Things are really getting bad. Frustrations are everywhere. Where did we go wrong,we have never had it dis bad.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Realdeals(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
SME groaning! NO Electricity, NO Fuel to Power Power Generating Set!
How are we going to survive? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by rhazur(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Under murtala it was less than #5, wake up, the rest of us are in 2015 not in 1975.
Bros cool down now......the only difference ere be say na nupeng and oda bodies involve dey go strike action then but now no strike action and we get long queue

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
ajayiopy:
I bought fuel for 125/ litre in BAUCHI yesterday.

I just got for 300 naira per litre few hours ago to fuel my gen.Abuja.Black market tho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by OgaTheTop2: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Thank God for GEJ, fuel scarcity used to be daily occurrence with past governments.
You are senseless. What's your point

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Adminisher: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Thank God for GEJ, fuel scarcity used to be daily occurrence with past governments.

This is actually you insulting your self, your tribe and your race for a man who does not know you exist. This is very big shame and it is disgraceful that we have people like you in Nigeria. Dead to the truth, stiff necked persisting in falsehood, incorrigible.
The power supply has also gone down and the dollar has become N220, very soon banks start laying off workers (but we are praying against that). I want to know to what extent your life and future with be stolen from you because you are persisting in tribalism and religious politics.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

You bought a loaf of bread at #50 and still expect to pay same 10yrs later, Bros, its seems you missed your econs class.
Bro u nor make sense...NIgerians mistaken high cost of living to be civilization....coin is still be use effectively in other part of the world except nigeria, why? Our government have messed up people's mentality with why they can't do this or that while they loot our common wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So who will you blame this present fuel scarcity on? Buhari and APC?

I wonder why this thread isn't on front page

Berem grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by yakubuomowumi: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by najoke: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Berem you should call a spade a spade, we've never had it this good. I remember spending hours at petrol stations in the past, we seldom have that now.
But past Govt never used disappearance of fuel queue for campaign...........so don't blame Nigerians for reacting to their campaign jingle.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Berem you should call a spade a spade, we've never had it this good. I remember spending hours at petrol stations in the past, we seldom have that now.

Another blind man. must we Nigerians always be on negative side? why no scarcity in other countries?
because we use to have fuel scarcity mean we should welcome it as part of life?
because be dont have 24 hours electricity before mean we should manage the little or no electricity forever?

I give up on Nigeria, Nigeria can never be better with this kind of folks wasting oxygen with no meaningful reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Ikegift4real(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
is dat all u've gat @ APC?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by 989900: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fresh air
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Blackbody20(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
najoke:

But past Govt never used disappearance of fuel queue for campaign...........so don't blame Nigerians for reacting to their campaign jingle.
Don't mind the mumu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by slim147(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Compared to the past, you would agree the fed govt has almost eliminated the need for endless stay at petrol stations.

It can't be done on in 4yrs what took decades to decay, a lot needs to be done, but we're getting there.

In the past fuel scarcity was like saying Super Eagles Went to a World Cup competition but didn't win any silverware. But now, fuel scarcity is like saying , Arsenal Beat Man UTD 8-2 lol... Fuel scarcity has suddenly become a news. To be honest, we are gradually getting there.. Boko Haram is gradually becoming a thing of the past. Our federal roads and railways are starting to make sense , as soon as BH is completely gone , I'm sure next will be Power Supply , God is on our Side . And sorry, it will take years and years to perfect Nigeria.. Nobody, Not even you and I can perfect Nigeria Over night . We just need continuity.. Prayer is all i think Jonathan needs as there are lots of deamons trying to tarnish and throw his name to the mud .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by najoke: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ikegift4real:
is dat all u've gat @ APC?
You are obviously still living with your parents............cos you cant tell me you are not feeling the impact of the scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by simplyOJ(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennygee:
Some queues in ABJ will make you lose hope.
As in ehn! Thank God I bought mine yesterday within 30minutes at Forte Filling Station close to old CBN office in Garki II.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm indifferent about any political party or candidate as my PVC is practically useless in this election since I registered at maiduguri. But I've been thinking about the rapid increase in Fuel price. As much as it could be attributed to the drop in naira value, one can't help but imagine...what iF this is intentional to tarnish Further the already tarnished reputation of the president?
#jez_an_imagination_though
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by zeburudaya: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
It are nothing new! It have tayed since people started Queuing and Viewing in the foolish stations.
I will still vote for GEJ come rain, come thunder and ikuku
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by olas24u(f): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
what sort of meaningless analogy is this

He was referring to himself missing economics classes grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by steppin: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

The mofo no go secondary school like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Bigdreams(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is saddening.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is serious and unbelievable.Slow and steady we are getting their.Getting where?Getting back to the stone age now.oga Jonah kudos to you for the transformation agenda.Just waiting to see where Gej and his supporters of APC are piloting this nations affairs to.After going this thread,I remembered fela anikulapo ransome kuti how I wish he's still alive today who sang the song Foodu housee,water lighty waiting do dem?waiting do dem ehn ehn abi you know know?ah no no waiting about food,housee,lighty......bla bla bla hmmm this is serious vision 2020 in progress.After all this, some crazy tom,dick and harry would still come here and shout gej till they are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by Sanchez01: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

I just got for 300 naira per litre few hours ago to fuel my gen.Abuja.Black market tho.
shocked shocked shocked shocked! Did you really mean to type 300 naira per litre

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja by anonimi: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
eledalo:
You claim fuel scarcity is a thing of the past. The topic you are responding to has directly faulted your argument. Which superior argument do you want again? No need for answer pls, I will not read it. Tnx

Since you may have missed this part, let me re-post for you:

The Chairman, Independent Marketers Branch, Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, Ore, Mr. Olakunle Ajulo, attributed the scarcity to the failure of government to pay subsidy claims.

He expressed hope that the matter would soon be resolved as stakeholders were already tackling the issue.

Any reasonable Nigerian should be happy that the federal administration is taking adequate caution to process this corruption-riddled subsidy, particularly given that we FOOLISHLY rejected the very good economic proposal to scrap the subsidy in 2012.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo / 2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / Seyi Makinde Flouts Quarantine Act, Attends Event A Day After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.