Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos (23046 Views)

Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by adeA1(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
OMG! Hope there was nobody in dat keke napep
hun it wz remoted to the place it got nocked down...
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by valmunich(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
OMG! were there people in that tricycle?
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by ylaa(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
THIS IS BAD! I SUGGEST THIS TRUCK AND OTHER HEAVY VEHICLES SHOULD OPERATE FROM 11PM TILL 4AM. MOST ACCIDENTS ON OUR BAD ROADS ARE CAUSED BY THEM. SEE HOW THE TRICYCLE IS BEING CRUSHED LIKE A TIN OF MILK, AND NA IM I DEY ENTER WELL SINCE I PARK MY CAR FOR ONE SIDE.
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
yorke1:
This is so terrible. This is the road the Lagos state government have neglected for so long has become a dead trap for the people. The present Lagos state Government should be held responsible.

Never again are we going to allow APC to rule Lagos again.

Vote JK for the positive change we desire in Lagos State.

GEJ till 2019!

Look at that truck its shouldn't be on the road 20 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by okonelfg(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
chisos
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
coldsummer:
oh come on!!!

this accident happened since January and not this morning.

was on linda

busted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
wen we have neqlectd d Ultimate Protection- Jesus Christ.

Really ? that means those who get injured or killed in these accidents never use Jesus as their protection. Keep deluding yourself , your best protection is observing strict safety rules and keeping away from trouble as possible as you can be , even with that accidents can still occur
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Adiwana: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Really ? that means those who get injured or killed in these accidents never use Jesus as their protection. Keep deluding yourself , your best protection is observing strict safety rules and keeping away from trouble as possible as you can be , even with that accidents can still occur
so wetin you wan yarn??
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
KellyNicole:
Accidents here n there.. and i think d keke was on a wrong lane.. i pray no life wl b lost, amen
you can't be so sure it was on the wrong lane, have seen an accident scene before where even a tanker was hit that it had to turn the other way round, so its possible that's what happened here.
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Adiwana:

so wetin you wan yarn??

Go back and read my post word for word and you just might get the message since you can't read something as straight forward as this
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by akinsadeez(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow. see how the keke was crushed like a peak milk can. That's why I dread even going beside dose tankers and trailers. May God heal those wounded in d accident.
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by tundemogba12(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is a serious accident and may God save the occupants of that keke napep. That road belongs to the federal govt and not lagos state
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by kelobestline(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh come on!!!

was on linda
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Eniqurl(f): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

na evil things full your brain
Lmao
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by deletrue: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Keneking:
This is how I shall crush my enemies this year.
These are Nigerians with very little faith. Do you know that you are also an enemy to others. If you crush, I crush and others crush, what happens? This is why the polity is reaching a dangerious point. Before this time, many, including my self believe that, as a Nigerian, any individual from any region is also a Nigeria until GEJ came in. Up till now, there is no peace because some people feel it is their own birth right to rule, hence I personally will go any lenght to ensure that GEJ wins because Nigeria belong to all of us.
We are suppose to forgive one another. We should tolerate each other. Live will be very interesting. There will no boko haram, Obasanjo will not turn an enemy to GEJ. I will not describe Buhari as vegetable. He will not also promise blood all over the place. Apc will not promise two or more governmenrs in ONE country. Whay a sweet life. What is your take on that?
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
itsdumebi:
An Accident involving a truck and two tricyles occurred this morning at Ijesha,Lagos. Unconfirmed reports state that 2 occupants of one of the tricyles were rushed to the hospital after sustaining serious injuries.
http://itsdumebi.com/photos-accident-at-ijesha-this-morning/

What are they too lookin for on express roads. Meteeew
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by smsdigito: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
coldsummer:
oh come on!!!

was on linda
exactly my point, i saw it that same day it happened, for someone to come here and say it happed this morning hmmmmm nigerians we can try better than that na haba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by hefelove(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
yorke1:
This is so terrible. This is the road the Lagos state government have neglected for so long has become a dead trap for the people. The present Lagos state Government should be held responsible.

Never again are we going to allow APC to rule Lagos again.

Vote JK for the positive change we desire in Lagos State.

GEJ till 2019!
Oga shut up all d roads at ijesha are good abi u wan knw ma area pass me ni?
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
I've never seen MUMU like you in my entire life, na the keke drive hinself reach there? and the OP said "Two occupants". stupid question from a MUMU fellow.
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by rsleeky(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
menix:

Re u a trailer driver?
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
esbjaygmailco:
I've never seen MUMU like you in my entire life, na the keke drive hinself reach there? and the OP said "Two occupants". stupid question from a MUMU fellow.

Na MUMU dey knw MUMU

Where blood 4 there??

D keke could have been parked there nau...abi d rate @ which u dey MUMU no let u consider am Usuoorrrr
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by hijodedios: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
These tricycle drivers are worst than okada drivers when it comes to dangerous driving,they don't care about traffic rules,they just mingle through any available space they see and they don't care about the rest of the road users,its a pity for the lives lost but then its hogh time they learn to respect traffic rules.
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by SOREB: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
menix:

Re u a trailer driver?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by otunbadan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Keneking:
This is how I shall crush my enemies this year.

Insensitive ode
Re: Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos by suruwilliams(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
nobody inside na programed keke napepe undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On First Car To Buy / Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) / Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.