Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (64151 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by anonimi: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
PrinceMario:
Cluelessness is a communicable disease. comparing the strength of a general to that of a drunkard is utter dumbness.

A retired old soldier who depends on his N23 million pension as sole income that does NOT have any plan on how to fight Boko Haram is the quintessential dumbo, don't you agree

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by joeace2020(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
abeg support the career of an up and coming producer. CLICK AND RATE MY BEATS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2148463/posts-beats-newbie-producer
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by neyur: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Then he should be where my late grandfather is, don't you think.
I don't like people like you who see insult in everything...

Must you make a direct insult before you know is an insult?
Moreover the man can not join ur ancestor for now, because he gat money to sustain his life and vission to accomplished.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
light no dey, fuel no dey, this man dey dance shoki.If I have the opportunity to steal something from Oga jona, na dat him ogogoro.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
ogorkojo:
Im nor sabi notn. Na so dem dey do d dance? How we go take believe say na shoki e dey dance. No hand gesture.

oya show me how dey take dance am....
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by stinggy(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Nice pic I must say. He looks fresh.
And good that he danced, he needs to loosen up a bit. The fear of the outcome of elections has been making him appear gloomy recently.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by kekakuz(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
PrinceMario:
Remember Aisha Buhari bears children.
what has that got to do with the election
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by marvelyole(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan is a man,,,he is d father I never had,he is my hero and mentor,,,haters can say wat they like or do wat eva pls dem.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
The president is really enjoying himself. cheesy

Abeg make im increase NYSC monthly allowance sad
to how much?
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by hayatou27: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Long queue for petrol everywhere and this eediot is dancing shoki. Anyone who vote for this guy is an enemy of progress. I weep for my country.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
dancing to victory over his enemies .
let buhari and tinubu keep hopping and moving from one hospital in London to another in USA.
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria
NEVER AGAIN WILL A MAN LIKE BUHARI RULE US IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Zico5(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Saving the last dance.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Rapmoney(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ u r unshakeable and unmoveable, do ur tin.naija belongs to u till mother notice.....

If buhari like make him dance mapouka with his daughtert(unclad)
Musa remaineth musa
Point of correction, Nigeria does not belong to Jonathan!!!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
neyur:

Must you make a direct insult before you know is an insult?
Moreover the man can not join ur ancestor for now, because he gat money to sustain his life and vission to accomplished.
Okay! You need not make it direct before I see you just called my ancestors poor and without vision. i can see what you want but i won't give you that stisfaction; I won't bicker with you... you can't vent your frustration on me. No be me do you
Bless your day cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by octopusfreaky(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
iwezor1:
A president that knows whatsup, no be d one wa say him go ban shoki ... Hmm me come da wonder weda we go dance sharia law dance, infact if dm cut d hand how u wan take dance shoki abi na wit ur tongue ? undecided
#Our young president
huhhh really,,,,,your opinion though ....enough of this corruption and stealing....Buhari all the way by March 28..
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by fanex: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
poverty remains unshakeable and unmoveable till mother notice..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Taylor86:
GEJ u r unshakeable and unmoveable, do ur tin.naija belongs to u till mother notice.....

If buhari like make him dance mapouka with his daughtert(unclad)
Musa remaineth musa
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by 2dice(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
See him nose cheesy
you like am abi
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by PrinceMario(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2015
kekakuz:

what has that got to do with the election
slowpoke... check the post I quote.

if APC is to resort to personality attack like the jonahideen...GEJ will bear more loss than GMB.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
See him nose cheesy

Hmmm, see your lips wink
Beamborla:
See him nose cheesy

Hmmm, see your lips
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by iwezor1(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
octopusfreaky:

huhhh really,,,,,your opinion though ....enough of this corruption and stealing....Buhari all the way by March 28..
gat no p with thet; different strokes 4 differnt folks. wink
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
bestestgirl:
GEJ is looking trim and sexy!!
he don dey make you wet your pants abi?abeg go bath jo
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by MissOpe(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
PLEASE DEAR ( YES I MEAN U), KINDLY HELP A SISTER WIN A COMPETITION BY SIMPLY LIKING HER POST...HERE'S A LINK TO HER POST....
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108
701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
2dice:

you like am abi
It's outstanding!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by praxisnetworks: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
neither amaechi nor BRF has the kind of evil budget GEJ is foistering on Nigerians in 2015!
TheSonOfMark:

You silly andro-humanoid specie! Bigoted nitwit!

You didn't complain when Amaech was dancing to Davido's music on stage or when Fashola was busy whiling away time and resources at Olamide's baby's naming ceremony. Hypocritic APC nincompoop!

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Dancing to Otueke. Yesterday's night event is part of a series of sent forth for the outgoing president.
You are wicked bro, but you are saying the truth sir - he is really dancing to Otuoke
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Chiaka(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Jona! Easy going man!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by MissOpe(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Hmmm, see your lips wink

Hmmm, see your lips
Mama gave them to me
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
light no dey, fuel no dey, this man dey dance shoki.If I have the opportunity to steal something from Oga jona, na dat him ogogoro.
hahahahahahahahaaha grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:
He looks like someone with down syndrome!

No light since one month and I haven't been able to buy fuel in the same lagos he is and here he is shokying on our sufferings.

God pass una

How can God pass them,? how can he God even take a look at your comment when u used your hand you dey use chop say a normal and full bodied human been is a down syndrome patient, yet you can't create any. Piece of advise, think before u write.

and another, most part of Nigeria has light, mine is 22 hours per day. another person has confirm. You part isn't just lucky. besides, beautiful country wasn't built a day, it's a step by step process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.