Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. (768 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Court Orders Tenant To Pay N900,000 Rent Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. by landexperience(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
I lived in a face me face you Apartments in an Area in Lagos, i have to join the line to use the dirty Toilet and green wall dirty bathroom, it was indeed a civilian barrack style, God blessed me and i was able to make some money , i moved out of the house and rented a room and parlor self contain , i was in that apartment for 1 year, God blessed me more and i moved again to a 3 bedroom flats for 450 thousand naira per year, Agreements and Agents fee excluded ,i was able to pay 3 years in advance, a friend of mine said i was crazy to use that amount to rent a house , he moved to Igbesa Area close to Lusada to buy a land and started Building little by little, my thought has been i must make a lot of Millions to build house and more-so i have place of choice like Lekki, Ajah , Ikoyi , or rather buy a house at Omole Estate or okota,i shouted and quarreled with him and i cannot go to buy land in that bushy and local parts,i was making money and my friend came again to persuade me at least get even it is a Plot of land to keep while i continue to stay in my rented Flats,at least for now ,then when the multi millions comes i can buy in any place of my choice my friend added i refused and he left unhappy , later i had some problem with my work, i am Contractor (TYLER: I DO TILES) i was not getting enough contracts and business was not moving fine , a Traveler gave me a Job to do his house Tiles ,he never owe me before, he told me he was traveling for business and he would pay me on his Arrival, its an estate , i did the Job with 80% of my money running into a lot of money , unfortunately the man got back , felt sick and died , till now i have not gotten any money , i have already parted ways with my friend , i decided to visit him at his place in Igbesa, i was so so SURPRISED at what i saw , the Area has developed , i was so surprised , his house looks very beautiful , he his a Landlord , i told him all that happened , my landlord lawyer gave me quit notice , i could not meet up ,my friend was kind enough to keep my properties with him , i got another Tiles Job in that Area made some cash , but this time around i bought a Land around ATAN AREA today i am a Landlord, i give Glory to God .
Do learn from my experience , i am not saying it is not possible to buy house in Banana island it is possible but for now try to use the cash you have now to buy Land and start Building .
No place is bush , just buy , start building .
THERE ARE STILL MANY VACANT LAND IN MY AREA , I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, FROM BUYING TO PLAN, TO FOUNDATION TO LAYING OF BLOCKS .NO WAHALA AT ALL .IT IS GENUINE AND SECURE,FEEL FREE TO COME AND MAKE YOUR FINDINGS AND INVESTIGATION.
AFTER BUYING A FAMILY RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED THEN YOU MEET YOUR LAWYER TO DRAFT AN AGREEMENTS FOR THE LAND FAMILY TO SIGN.YOU CAN AS WELL BRING YOUR LAWYER TO DO THE BUYING.
I AM ON GROUND TO HELP YOU .MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BRING HIS WRATH AND PUNISHMENTS ON LAND SCAMMERS AND CHEATERS.

otaland2015@yahoo.com
THIS IS NO SCAM , IT IS REAL AND GENUINE, OMO LAWYER IS FREE TO COME AND VERIFY IT AS WELL , I RESIDES IN THE AREA , MY HOUSE IS THERE AND I HAVE A BLOCK INDUSTRY THERE AS WELL.
Contact me right away.
Re: From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. by landexperience(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
09027107191 this the no.to call.
Re: From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. by landexperience(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
What are you waiting for Oga \ Madam, Abi you want to spend the whole rest of your life in that rented apartment,it is a wonderful and awesome experience to be the owner of your house.Thanks to 3 people that called today,I happy to have advised them,listen,it must not neccesarily be my Area,it could be elsewhere,just start now.Call 09027107191.I am ready to guide and help you #Tenanttolandlord2015
Re: From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. by landexperience(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
It is possible this year.
Re: From Tenant To Landlord.my Experience. by landexperience(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Use your Money wisely when it is coming,save yourself from nasty embarrasement from Landlord and co-Tenants.Change your orientation today and think toward building your own house.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat BUNGALOW Magodo Phase 1 Estate(self Compound)....600k / Massive 6 Room Duplex On Interlocked Str, At Ada George, PH For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.