Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles (4963 Views)

Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by mrmetoo1: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
I thought the likes meant nothing. We just don't want you guys to postpone the elections again abeg. Do you really think all Buhari's supporters have all of a sudden fallen off a cliff or do you think they now support GEJ?? Lol!! You guys please believe what you want, let's sha hold this election on March 28th.

This talk about APC being broke is confusing, I thought your boss just said they spent N5B on Chatham house. Please which one is it? Are they broke or do they have an insane amount of money to waste?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy cheesy you awoke sleeping giants bro....explain this Jonathan's 2015 evil budget 4 Nigeria....and you may convince me to team up with you by showing me via the budget that GEJ means well for Nigeria!

me? waste my time with you on this nonsense? do you think i'm jobless?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
2015 budget is nonsense to you! shocked grin finally am convinced you are incapable of any logical reasoning and devoid of any intellectual ability.

clevvermind:
me? waste my time with you on this nonsense? do you think i'm jobless?

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by MrEverest(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
You are spot on bro, I noticed that two weeks ago & the funny thing is that as the APC/Buhari likes keeps waning as the days go by, that of PDP/GEJ keeps increasing. Remember that opinion polls has it that majority of Nigerians were still undecided on who they will vote & APC capitalized on that to attack GEJ/PDP with propaganda using boko haram & corruption as launch pad but with the postponement came the military onslaught against boko haram & recovery of territory, again the issue of Buhari's health & its benchmark against yaradua by PDP supporters of late is doing serious damage to Buhari's candidacy. Above all, the recent advertisement of GEJ's uncommon transformation seemed to have taken the wind out of APC's sail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
2015 budget is nonsense to you! shocked grin finally am convinced you are incapable of any logical reasoning and devoid of any intellectual ability.

please what i want you to do now is this. try to print this fake thing you are showing me now and place it on your forehead. pull off your boxer and anything you are wearing and go into the street of abuja to protest, after that, same way, go to court and show your stupidity. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by killuminati(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
I am really amazed to notice the high drop of likes we used to see on this platform for pro ACP/Buhari comments. This goes a very long way to prove that the scheme of the opposition in hoodwinking the gullible has waned terribly with more people discerning without sentiments in actuality who is better between GEJ and MB. Why I used MB here is because Buhari's name isn't 'General' unlike Goodluck. Or should we start putting 'D' before GEJ, that is by the way anyway. So back to the topic, I think the log is falling fast from the eyes of most of their supporters and they are beginning to express a better sense of judgment. Their evil propaganda has already failed. You do not need to look far to see GEJ's transformation slowly taking effect. God bless Nigeria, Amen.
Thunder blasy that yeye fingers you tek type dis nonsense! Bleep you which transformation you talking of? We the APC fans still dey gidigbam! Craze dey worry you for head.. Quote me and die instantly!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Bright2(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I noticed it after INEC posponed the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy cheesy you awoke sleeping giants bro....explain this Jonathan's 2015 evil budget 4 Nigeria....and you may convince me to team up with you by showing me via the budget that GEJ means well for Nigeria!

Bro no vex, I no be finance minister, I no know weda dat tin na naija budget, I study electrical engineering. You still want me to explain wetin I no know?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Thunder blasy that yeye fingers you tek type dis nonsense! Bleep you which transformation you talking of? We the APC fans still dey gidigbam! Craze dey worry you for head.. Quote me and die instantly!
chai! E de pain e dem ga ga! cheesy wink
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
please let us discuss dispassionately...try and get a finance person around you to give you an exposee on the budget summary ...Buhari ain't no messaiah but GEJ is threading dangerously IMO.

ahaika23:
Bro no vex, I no be finance minister, I no know weda dat tin na naija budget, I study electrical engineering. You still want me to explain wetin I no know?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
MrEverest:
You are spot on bro, I noticed that two weeks ago & the funny thing is that as the APC/Buhari likes keeps waning as the days go by, that of PDP/GEJ keeps increasing. Remember that opinion polls has it that majority of Nigerians were still undecided on who they will vote & APC capitalized on that to attack GEJ/PDP with propaganda using boko haram & corruption as launch pad but with the postponement came the military onslaught against boko haram & recovery of territory, again the issue of Buhari's health & its benchmark against yaradua by PDP supporters of late is doing serious damage to Buhari's candidacy. Above all, the recent advertisement of GEJ's uncommon transformation seemed to have taken the wind out of APC's sail.
You sure hit the nail on the head. Everything seems to be working against them. It's so glaring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by BrosPeter: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC is a party of demons, the earlier we realise this the better, let them like as much as possible. Elections are won on the streets not on social networks.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
please let us discuss dispassionately...try and get a finance person around you to give you an exposee on the budget summary ...Buhari ain't no messaiah but GEJ is threading dangerously IMO.

ok, but that na long thing at the moment as I de work now. Secondly, last year's budget wey be similar to this still record high infrastructural achievements which you can testify of. I trust madam Ngozi, a world-class scholar knows what she is doing with our finances.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good last year's budget had 1.1 trillion naira capital expenditure....while 2015 budget now has 387 billion naira allocated for capital expenditure!

ahaika23:
ok, but that na long thing at the moment as I de work now. Secondly, last year's budget wey be similar to this still record high infrastructural achievements which you can testify of. I trust madam Ngozi, a world-class scholar knows what she is doing with our finances.

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Good last year's budget had 1.1 trillion naira capital expenditure....while 2015 budget now has 387 billion naira allocated for capital expenditure!

make I call madam okonjo I de come
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by DaBullIT(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
najoke:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159958_respect_jpeg50eeaea475f0931a8847b39aa6267f95

Who cares about likes.......so na likes PDPiigs they find up and down ...........I hardly check mine............I can dash you guys some if you want
grin

HzRF:

This guy is in lot of pain grin
You can learn from people with actual sense, like the man above
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by uchennamani(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
I am really amazed to notice the high drop of likes we used to see on this platform for pro ACP/Buhari comments. This goes a very long way to prove that the scheme of the opposition in hoodwinking the gullible has waned terribly with more people discerning without sentiments in actuality who is better between GEJ and MB. Why I used MB here is because Buhari's name isn't 'General' unlike Goodluck. Or should we start putting 'D' before GEJ, that is by the way anyway. So back to the topic, I think the log is falling fast from the eyes of most of their supporters and they are beginning to express a better sense of judgment. Their evil propaganda has already failed. You do not need to look far to see GEJ's transformation slowly taking effect. God bless Nigeria, Amen.
Only in your GEJ malaria induced dreams.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
lol, you don de curse. Why una de like this na?
uchennamani:
Only in your GEJ malaria induced dreams.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by mikolo80: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
And yet you first 3 TANoid comments combined are less than the first pro APC comment. Y'all mus' be quaking in ya boots
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by mikolo80: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:

kai dese ppl don sell us finish oo
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by babadee1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
So this is why Jonathan postponed the election abi? He was hoping that Buhari's support would start waning because of the long wait. Well, let him know that Nigerians have waited for six years to vote him out of power, it means nothing to us to wait for another six weeks. There is nothing Jonathan can do to avoid defeat in this month's elections short of falsifying the results. If he likes let him share all the money in the treasury.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
babadee1:
So this is why Jonathan postponed the election abi? He was hoping that Buhari's support would start waning because of the long wait. Well, let him know that Nigerians have waited for six years to vote him out of power, it means nothing to us to wait for another six weeks. There is nothing Jonathan can do to avoid defeat in this month's elections short of falsifying the results. If he likes let him share all the money in the treasury.
hope you are watching how tifnubu is milking you foolishly dry tongue
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by dafuturis(m): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Even here, with your PDP favouring topic APC still has
the highest likes.

The likes don tire us sef,.. We are patiently waiting for the elections in march while watching your incorrigible rants here.

Tell your clueless boss to conduct the elections as rescheduled and he should not be too stupid as to sack Jega.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Tekzyflex(m): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by babadee1(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
ahaika23:
hope you are watching how tifnubu is milking you foolishly dry tongue

What's my business with Tinubu? I have nothing to do with him. If Tinubu is corrupt, Jonathan is at least equally as corrupt. It's time for him to go.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
babadee1:

What's my business with Tinubu? I have nothing to do with him. If Tinubu is corrupt, Jonathan is at least equally as corrupt. It's time for him to go.
lol, what is not your business with tifnubu? Last time I checked he ran the affairs of Buhari like a sailor.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
dafuturis:
Even here, with your PDP favouring topic APC still has
the highest likes.

The likes don tire us sef,.. We are patiently waiting for the elections in march while watching your incorrigible rants here.

Tell your clueless boss to conduct the elections as rescheduled and he should not be too stupid as to sack Jega.
you still not get the jeck, fact is APC number of likes have drastically reduced, secondly PDP never dwelt on likes. Face reality bro, the onslaught on boko haram is having a directly proportional effect on APC.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Shubbylee(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :
NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613
PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES
SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Revolution: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2015
ahaika23:

Lol. smiley I love this thread. You started a new topic to prove the number of APC likes have dropped and you ended up disproving your own theory or observation grin. So far, 33 people have liked your comments and 67 have liked the pro-APC comment by Size 38. Therefore, if the number of likes is indicative of the election results then the results will be as follows:

Jonathan - 33%
Buhari - 67%

That would be a thrashing for an incumbent President and a landslide for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol, bros you no understand, APC likes de reach over 500 but now to see 100 sef na war. I also tell you say PDP likes no de reach anything before. Hope you de feel me.
Revolution:

Lol. smiley I love this thread. You started a new topic to prove the number of APC likes have dropped and you ended up disproving your own theory or observation grin. So far, 33 people have liked your comments and 67 have liked the pro-APC comment by Size 38. Therefore, if the number of likes is indicative of the election results then the results will be as follows:

Jonathan - 33%
Buhari - 67%

That would be a thrashing for an incumbent President and a landslide for Buhari
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Revolution: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
ahaika23:
Lol, bros you no understand, APC likes de reach over 500 but now to see 100 sef na war. I also tell you say PDP likes no de reach anything before. Hope you de feel me.

I understand. That was due to the 6 week postponement. Everybody done tire to de campaign and read about politics for another 6 weeks. It will pick up again one or two weeks before the elections. Watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Saraki Was Sighted Doing To Tinubu (photo) / Fayose Attacks Sowore In Detention / FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.