Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her (1196 Views)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her by Mpchi(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
am an undergraduate in the university,i have an issue at hand, I have a GF at school and she is pretty in love with me, but am nt really into her and now i have falling in love with my childhood friend,school just resumed and my GF in school is all over me......how do i tell her dat am nt interest in d relationship without hurting her feelings
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
I was told not to put all my eggs in one basket, no such thing as "love", cut the story short, keep the two girls. better option, if you decide to play the role of a faithful guy, then I am sorry is your name.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by makazona(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Find a loving of calling her for a chat. Give her a treat and break the news but with a twist eg.my pastor gave a revelation that something bad is about to happen blah blah and u dnt wnt her to get hurt

what am i even saying
Re: How Do I Tell Her by phlio(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
a beg bro don't mind d poster above .....I know u r gud guy... the best thing is to tell her say the truth hell won't fall
Re: How Do I Tell Her by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2015
does ur childhood frnd love u back?
why did u allow ur skul gf to fall in love with u if u had no intention of loving her back undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Niyipo(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
lemme search Google will come back to comment
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Be honest, if u continue like this u gonna be miserable nd ull hurt her even more bcoz ull b wasting her time when she could be happy with some other dude. Shes gonna get hurt whatever u say so honesty is the best policy nd time heals everything.......hope ur childhood gf doesnt fall for someone else whilst still with u. KARMA, watch out
Re: How Do I Tell Her by ZedX5: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Can you put your hand in fire and not get burnt? You cannot say that without hurting her feelings. It's impossible. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're fvcking liars.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
I jez pity your life...... If you continue like this, i swear you will end up in a miserable marital life
Re: How Do I Tell Her by LewisO: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:
why did u allow ur skul gf to fall in love with u if u had no intention of loving her back undecided
@the bolded, don't ever say or type such again, that is a silly question. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by LewisO: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2015
I see nothing wrong with the two bro, try stick to both of them, with time u will know which one is good for u, when u have a key try have a spare key too, so that u won't get stucked. Your feelings might grows for the other girl, am not advising u to double date, don't misquote me. U know what is going on nowadays dating a single lady.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Just tell her you are done. Simple as ABC.
Fucck her feelings.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by sinaj(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
LewisO:

@the bolded, don't ever say or type such again, that is a silly question. undecided
silly huh kip complicating ya life...
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Enegod(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
You should tell them they can still come over and get laid whenever they want.. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her by LewisO: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:
silly huh kip complicating ya life...
It's silly, coz u don't know if it's the girl that feels for him at first.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Baddestguyp(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:
how is it his fault that she fell in love with him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by dareyking(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
You have nothing for her yet you led her on and now you want to break her heart.

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by sinaj(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
how is it his fault that she fell in love with him
plz shut d door bhind u. thankz!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:
plz shut d door bhind u. thankz!

(1) (Reply)

. / What Do Ladies Really Want sef? / Communication In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.